Chapter 1

Let's Start Anew
The sun was shining intensely, and I can already feel the sweat forming on my back. I've beenwaiting for my bestfriends in their school, the JYP University for almost twenty minutes now, until I saw a group dancing not far from where I am seated. Dancing has always been my passion, though I stopped it to focus more on my studies when I entered college. I walked closer to them, and watched them perform.
 
Not bad, I thought. They're seriously good.
 
* boom boom pak * The music stopped, and everyone also stopped dancing.
 
"Okay guys, that's all for now. Let's meet here later at 5:30 so we can finish the routine," a cute guy said, whom I guess is there leader. "5:30 SHARP, you know the penalty when you're late."  He shouted then laughed. 
 
 
Unconsciously, I've been staring at him the whole time until he tooke off his shirt and I can see the muscles popping out of his body. I can feel the blood forming in my cheeks and so, I began to walk pass through him while trying not to pay attention to his body.
 
 
"Hey!" a voice called, so I turned aroung and see the cute guy with his new shirt on looking at me.
 
"Me?!" I looked around and stupidly pointed to myseld assuring if he was talking to me.
 
"Yes." He said and smiled. 
 
I swear, that's the warmest and cutest smile I have ever seen from ages.
 
"Hi, I'm Junho." he said while walking towards me and extending a hand.
 
"Ugh, Hyoyeon." I shook his hand and we both bowed.
 
"Well, I've seen you there watching, and I could tell that you're into dancing. So how about auditioning to our dance troupe?"
 
"Oh. Yeah. I'm into dancing but I can't do auditions."
 
"Is that so? Then dance with me now so I can see your skills."
 
"I mean, I can't audition because I don't study here. I'm only visiting my friends."
 
"Ohhhh." Junho said with a sad tone.
 
"Yeah, I guess I have to get going. I think my friends' classes already ended," I looked down and turned halfway when I realize something and turned again to ask, "Uhm, excuse me, may I know where is the College of Arts and Communication Building here?" I smiled from embarassment.
 
"College of Arts and Communication, you say? I have a class there in 10 minutes. Let's just go there together. I'll just go get my stuff." he said smiling his cutest smile again then ran to where his stuff are located.