Chapter 54

Akuma No Sekai 2

Mai:

"I'm sorry." He smiled and stood up again. He held out his hand. Sayumi blushed and grabbed it. "It's okay." She said, blushing and they both laughed. They went inside again.

"Do you want to drink something?" He asked inside the house. Sayumi shook her head. "No, thank you." He looked at her weirdly but didn't ask a thing. He walked closer towards her. "You know... You're actually really beautiful." he said. Sayumi looked at him but only smiled. Blushing a little. He came closer to her and Sayumi didn't seem to stop him. Like she wanted it. He kissed her and she kissed back. He pushed her on the couch while still kissing and touched her... everywhere... And I really mean: Everywhere!

I didn't want to know what happened next, I just wanted to wake up and luckily that happened.

"Mai?" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and couldn't see clearly. Like my eyes were wet or something. Did I cry in my sleep? I looked up and saw Sayumi. I looked in front of the car but Jun wasn't there. The car wasn't driving either. "What's wrong?" Sayumi asked and suddenly my dream popped up again. It must've happened the night before just before I came. I looked at Sayumi again with my teary eyes. "How could you?" I asked and she probably wondered what I meant. "How could I what?" She asked. "You know... I trusted you Sayumi... Not two years ago but now I trusted you and I came to get you for my brother because he isn't the same anymore and he blamed me for what happened..." I cried. "What are you talking about?" She asked pretending not to know. Was it really a dream then? Maybe it didn't happen... I decided to tell her. "I'm talking about what happened between you and Jun yesterday." She looked really shocked. So it was true. She didn't say anything.