Chapter 53

Akuma No Sekai 2

Sayumi:

He drove backwards as I opened one of the cans and empty it in the garage. "What are you doing?!" I heard Jun yelling. "They're inside the house, right?!" I asked and noticed sounded really angrily. He quickly closed his mouth and didn't talk anymore as he already knew I could burn the house with the demons but... they wouldn't die. I knew they won't die. Hell is like one fireplace for demons. I've been there and it's hot. very hot. I a lucifer while Jun tried to drive away. I waited when I was sure the car wouldn't catch the fire and threw the lucifer inside the garage when I was sure the car was far enough but still that the lucifer can reach the garage. The fire went on immidiately as the lucifer reached the fuel. We looked at the burning garage as we drove away from that place. I was quite sure we wouldn't come back here anymore and if we do there's nothing left from the house anymore. I sighed as I was going to sit normally; Like you have to sit in a car. I looked at Mai who looked a really confused. I wondered why but I didn't asked. I also still wondered how she find me. She looked really tired. She probably didn't sleep for days... She was traveling for days already. Did Ryosuke even know she was gone? He must be worried. I looked at the knife what was in between us. They carried all the time. They saved it for me? Did they know I would come back? Did they know I was still alive... "Which way?" Jun suddenly asked and Mai pointed the right direction. "Read the signs..." She muttered but he didn't hear it. I know he didn't. I laughed mentally.

One hour passed by and we all didn't say a word anymore. I looked at Mai again and saw she fell asleep. She must be really tired. "Is she asleep?" Jun suddenly asked. "Yes..." I said quietly. "About yesterday..." He started but before he could finish his sentence I cut him off. "I already said. Nothing happened. Just drive already." He didn't say anything anymore and I did the same.

 


I'm sorry that this took so long :| But I am just so busy lately..
I'm also really sorry that this chapter is so short.. I promise to make a longer chapter after a while :)
Tommorrow is coming another short chapter! I promise.. :) And I am sorry about the short chapters... :s