Chapter 50

Akuma No Sekai 2

Sayumi:

Jun grabbed her and lied her down on the couch. "What is she doing here" I asked myself "How did she find me?". "She's one of the friends you told about?" He asked and I nodded. He felt with his hand on her head. "She has a high fever" He said. He walked to the kitchen and took a towel and went outside without saying something. I walked towards her and looked at her face. She changed. She looked so much older. It felt like a dream. It couldn't be true, how did she find me? I looked at her hand and the thing she was holding. 'Is that my knife?' I heard the front door close and Jun came inside with the towel. "Snow is just frozen water" He smiled and showed me the towel. There was some snow in it. He walked towards Mai and laid the towel on her forehead. He stood up. "Just let her rest for a little while" He said and walked to the kitchen. "Now you're friend found you, do you want something to eat?" He asked. I didn't reply. I just looked at her. "Sayu?" He asked and I turned around. "I'm fine" I said. I heard Mai moan and when I looked at her I saw her eyes went open. "Mai?" I asked and she smiled. "Thank you..." She said and I wondered for what. I just smiled. "...That you saved me". Does she mean that? It was two years ago. I smiled and nodded. "I'm sorry- that I wasn't nice at you". I smiled. "It's okay" I said "I understood". I smiled again.

She wanted to sit and I helped her. "How do you feel?" Jun asked as he came out of the kitchen. He had a glass of milk in his hand and gave it to Mai. She thanked him and took a sip. "I left my brother alone" She said "We should go back, Sayu". I looked at Jun and he looked sad. I nodded and smiled. I knew he was still alive, I knew it but I didn't do a thing. I didn't go look for him. I felt bad. "Are you coming with me?" She asked and without thinking I just nodded. "Oh..." She said "...here" And she handed me the knife, my own knife what I missed for two years. "You had it with you all the time?" I asked and she shook her head. "We did, but Ryosuke hit it somewhere I found it and ran away to look for you" She told. "How did you find me? Did you knew I was alive?". "I did but Ryosuke thought you were dead already, I knew you weren’t". "How?" I asked and she didn't reply. "I will explain to you later" she said and I just nodded. "I think it's better for you to rest a little more and walk tomorrow when you feel better, it's a one week walk". She shook her head. "I found a car in the garage" She said and looked at Jun who looked shocked. "There's no fuel left..." I said. "Oh, there is... like 20 canisters." She told and I shocked. "I found them in the garage". "They're empty!" Jun said quickly and Mai shook her head. "They aren't" she said "If we're going now we will be in Kyoto this night" She said. I looked at Jun. "There is no fuel" He said. "I will see that" I told and walked outside. He followed me. "Sayumi wait!". I saw the door to the garage was open and I stepped inside. I saw a car in the middle of the garage and I looked around. I saw the canister Mai was talking about and walked towards it. They were full. I heard someone coming inside. "Why?" I asked without turning around. "Sayu? Listen..." he said. "Why did you lie to me?!" I yelled and turned around. I felt I was going to cry. A tear rolled over my cheek. "I just thought- we could create a better life and thinking the apocalypse was over, we were happy right, we had fun". I looked down. "You knew I wanted to find them again and you lied about your car" I told and walked past him. He holded my arm. "Sayu, please". I wiped of my tears. "Go pack your stuff" I told "you are gonna drive us to Kyoto". "What?" He asked. I didn't say anything and wanted to walk away. "Sayu?" He asked "About last night...". "Let it, nothing happened last night" I told and walked away. Nothing happened? Something did happen the night before.


Guys, guys, Where are the comments?? :( I guess you're all busy with school or so... But please comment as soon as you read this chapter :) It's motivating me to write more~ :P