Chapter 51

Akuma No Sekai 2

Sayumi:

I was really mad at him. I heard the front door close and he came inside. "Is the car ready?" I asked a little mad. "I am not going with you, If you are going then walk" He said. This made me only more mad. "You promised me that day that you’d be going with me when we found fuel, you promised remember!". "I changed my mind" He said "You must be crazy if you go, you both can be killed". "Am I dead?" Mai asked "I walked one week and I am still alive". I nodded and agreed with that. "And with the car we are faster, just bring us and you can go again" I told. "I am not going! You must be crazy!" he said and I walked towards him. "Fine!" I said "We'll take your car". "You can't drive!" He said. "Then you also aren't sure if we would make it too Kyoto, maybe we will die because of an car accident?" That sounded really weird in a world like this. "And then it's your fault, do you want that? That we're dead because of that you didn't want to come with us?" He sighed. "I can live with that!" He said. He could live with that?! This only made me madder. "What?!" I yelled at him. "You want to live with the feeling that you ki-" I stopped. They both looked at me. They probably saw at me that something wasn't right. "Turn of the lights" I said. "What?" he asked. "Just do it!" and he did what I asked. "Why?" He then asked. I told that they had to be quiet and I walked to the window and hit myself as soon as I saw them. The bunch of demons that were walking to the house. My feeling was right. "What's wrong?" Jun, who walked towards me, asked. He shocked when he saw the demons and also hit himself. "How-?" he asked and then looked at me. He walked towards her and I followed him, after I closed the curtains. Though they probably already know we were there they couldn't see us with the closed curtains. He stared at Mai. "Wh-What?" She asked. "This is all her fault" He said, while still staring at her. "They followed her!". He was mad. "What?" Mai asked "I was sure I wasn't followed, I checked-". "You didn't do it well, then" Jun said madly. "Jun!" I yelled "This isn't her fault". "It is! And you also know it is" He said. Maybe he was right. Maybe they did follow her. "Are you coming with us now?" I asked him "This place isn't safe anymore". He looked at me. "Fine!" He then said "But how can we escape from the house?". I walked to the front door and looked out of the window. There were many demons. I walked back again. "And?" He asked. "They are with too much" I answer "We should think of a plan". I thought about it, the plan. "We only have one weapon" I said while holding my knife and I knew they were with too much to handle on my own. "We can burn them, with the fuel" Jun said. "The fuel is for the car, without fuel we can't drive" I answered. "There is a lot of fuel in the garage, you saw it". I nodded. "But how do we get into the garage?" I asked him and before I could say anything els thing he already talked again."There's another door inside the house...". I decided to not tell him. This was the way to get out of there. To get out of that house. I didn't tell him the truth, though this can be one of the most dangerous thing we ever did.


Hi guys...
I am really sorry for the late update... -.-
I didn't updated for so long and I'v been very busy lately..
I am really, really sorry...
But here it is finally ^^

What is it what Sayumi didn't told??  I wonder...

I hope you like the chapter :)