Chapter 48

Akuma No Sekai 2

Sayumi:

"Come on, you have to eat something" He said as he opened some cabins in the kitchen, I knew he thought it was weird that I never ate. "You didn't eat for one week and still... you are feeling okay?". I smiled. We were already living together for one week. It felt like I escaped from the apocalypse, though I knew I didn't. I knew there was still an apocalypse somewhere. I knew we were the only two people living in that city. It didn't felt right. I became a hunter to make an end to the apocalypse and then I did nothing. I did nothing to stop them. I didn't saw a demon for more than a week, except myself. "I am not feeling hungry" I said as he closed the closet and turned around. "You're sure?" He asked. I nodded and then smiled. "Are you feeling sick? Maybe that's why you don't want to eat". I shook my head. "I am feeling okay, Jun". He sighed. He smiled. "Well, okay then!" He said and walked to the window. I turned around and saw him looking out of the window. I stood up and walked toward him. "I wonder..." He started "...Will everything will be normal again?". I stared also out of the window now. "It's never going to be normal again" I said and I knew it was all my fault. "I'm sorry..." I said, though I knew he didn't know anything about it. He looked at me and smiled. "For what?" He asked. I shook my head. "Never mind". He smiled again. "I'm happy" He then said. I was glad he could be happy in a world like this. I smiled. "Thanks..." He said smiling. I looked at him, wondering why he thanked me. "...that you stayed". I smiled. "You're probably right. We might be the only people on Earth. Maybe the apocalypse won" I said. "No" he laughed. "We won." He said as he grabbed my arm. "We are still alive, that means we won...". "You're right; they probably think we're dead". I sighed and then smiled at him. He turned his head and looked out of the window again. "look" He said and I did the same. "It's snowing..." he said "...Again". Last week it was also snowing and the snow was already almost gone. "Again?" I asked and laughed "It's beautiful". I smiled. I noticed he was looking at me. He was still holding my hand. "Come!" He said, laughing while he pulled me with him. He pulled me outside. There was pretty much snow already, also probably because the snow of the week before wasn't gone yet. It was beautiful. He picked a hand full with snow and made a ball of it. He looked at me with an evil grin while I smile cutely and he threw the snowball at me. "Ahhh!" I yelled "You!" I laughed and also picked up a hand with snow and threw it to his way. "Miss!" He yelled and laughed. I also laughed and tried it a second time, but again I missed. "I thought you were a hunter!" He said "Did you miss them too?". I faked my laughe and picked a new hand with snow. I ran toward him and put the cold snow in his shirt, behind his neck. "Ahhhh!" He yelled "That's cold" he shivered, but then laughed. "You!" He said. And pushed me, which made me fall. He was still holding me which also made him fall, and we both landed in the cold snow. He lied above me and smiled cutely. I felt my heart beating very fast.