Chapter 52

Akuma No Sekai 2

Mai:

Why didn't Sayumi just tell him the thruth about the demons... and fire? What was the relationship between her and that guy? More questions came in my mind. She probably didn't even know I knew the truth. Of course she didn't. I decided not to tell them either. Maybe this was the way. The way to get back to Ryosuke as soon as possible. He was probably really worried.

Also, Jun was hiding something. I felt like he was. He lied at first to me. When I came there he said Sayumi wasn't there. I felt like he didn't like I was there. Of course he wasn't, since it was my fault that the demons were there. I felt like it was my fault. They followed me. He was right when he said that. I thought I wasn't being followed but I was. I didn't pay enough attention. I blamed myself.

We followed Jun to the door which was leading to the garage. As fast as he could he ran to the other door, where I came in last time and closed it. He the light. "What’s our plan?" he asked. Sayumi walked to the cans of fuel and lifted one up. "First we have to fill the car" She said and he agreed. They both were filling the car with fuel. "Let's take one full can with us as well," he said "Maybe we will come out of fuel in the middle of the trip". And he put the can in the car. "How are we going to do this?" he asked "Burn them?" Sayumi nodded. "We can do it from out the car, you drive, Mai and I put them on fire". "That will set my whole house on fire" He replied. Sayumi nodded. "It isn't save here anymore, Jun, You can't stay here or even come back here". I saw him think. "Okay" he then said and helped her put the cans in the car. "But be careful with the fuel and fire" he said "Don't set the car on fire". She nodded and then he looked at me. "Like I will burn your car" I said sarcastically. I heard a little madness in my voice. He turned back to Sayumi again and I walked towards them, trying to help.

It was a red car, easy to fit for four people. "We should remove the backdoors" Sayumi said, when we had put all cans inside the car. Jun looked at her with wide eyes. "What? You're not going to damage my car!" He said, madly. "You don't have really a choice" Sayumi said "Otherwise we can't burn them, or the whole car will be on fire with us in it". She was right. If we tried to throw the gasoline out of the car windows we had a big change to set the car on fire. "Alright" He said, but I could hear he didn't want it like this. He walked to a case and picked a few tools to remove the doors.

When the doors were removed we heard something from inside the house. ", they're inside" Jun said and Sayumi and I stepped inside the car while Jun picked up a lighter. Luckily he had a lighter in the garage. He then also stepped in the car, at the driver’s seat. He started the car and Sayumi and I sat with our legs outside the car. Both on one side of the car. So we could easily throw the fuel at them. "Okay, so one more time… the plan" Jun said "I'll drive around the house while both of you throw the fuel, I give you a sign when you can throw the lighter" And he gave the lighter to Sayumi "There is some tape there behind you what you can use to let the lighter stay on". Sayumi turned around and searched for the tape. "Found it" She said and the car drove slowly out of the garage.