Chapter 35

Akuma No Sekai 2

Mai:


"You know that you can't go back anymore, right?" he asked. The fire was coming and she didn't seemed like she was hurt. "I was the one who opened the gate and I will also close it again!" She said. "I won't let you" He said as she fainted and disappeared. "Kill her!" he said as another guy, or must I say demon, came in the hot room.

I shocked awake. "I was the one who opened the gate and I will also close it again" I repeated the sentence Sayumi said in my dream. 'Does that mean...' I thought to myself. 'No... that can't be'. Since Sayumi possesed me I've always got those dreams and visions. Sometimes just in my sleep, like before and sometime just when I'm not sleeping. Then I just black out for a few seconds and daydream about her. I know everything about her now... Everything... "You're awake" Ryosuke said, who just walked into the room. I didn't tell him about Sayumi sharing her mind with mine and that I'm having visions about her. We also didn't talk about Sayumi anymore, I knew it's hard for him and I don't want to make it any harder. The last day we talked about her was two years ago, when she disappeared. He was really mad at me that day and didn't talk to me for two days, but then he started talking again and we never said a word about what happened to Sayumi. We even didn't say her name... not even one time. I nodded. "Go take a shower" he said "It's training time". That's right, finally... after two years he decided to train me to be stronger. Together we're stronger than if he is alone right? One month earlier he almost died because of a group of demons and I couldn't do a thing. I almost saw him die. The group probably thought he was already dead. But Ryosuke's smart. He was just acting like he was dead. When I first heard that I was in shock and sad at the same time but later I thought it's funny. That they actually believed him. I stood up and went to the shower. "Not too long..." He said. "You know water is scarce". We found some old caravan in the backyard of a house. No one lived there anymore... well, no one who was alive. We looked through the window and saw a dead man sitting on the couch and a woman lying on the floor. We took the caravan and cleaned it. It was very hard to movie it to the place where it's standing now. It was very heavy to move, but in some way it worked. We also found out that the shower is working but on a cylinder. So it means when that cylinder is empty we should find a knew one... Luckily it was very full when we found this.
We cleaned it up and it looks new now. I nodded as I took a short shower from five minutes.


"Here..." Ryosuke said as I came back. He gave me his iron stick. "I'm not done with your weapon yet" he said. He is making another weapon, but this time... for me. We still had Sayumi's knife, of course... but Ryosuke locked it somewhere. I do understand him... Her knife does reminds him of Sayumi... that's why I agreed with that. He said that it is too dangerous and that I doesn't know how to work with it, but I know that wasn't the only reason... He doesn't want to think about her anymore. There just happened to much two years ago.