Chapter 34

Akuma No Sekai 2

 

Sayumi:

"You're not human anymore!" He screamed really madly. I felt the heat coming higher. It was like I was burning again. Flames were everywhere but I didn't feel any pain when they went towards me. 'It's been a long time since I've been here' I thought. He started to talk again, well... talk? He yelled at me. I never saw him this mad, well... He's always mad... but angrier than I saw before. Well, I didn't see him for years... He doesn't go to Earth, You're only able to see him when you're in Hell. "You still don't get it that you're not human anymore!" He screamed. I still didn't talk. "I thought you also wanted to take over Earth, when you opened the gate between Hell and Earth" he said a little normaler than before, he smiled creepily. "If you really wanted to live as a human again, then why did you save that girl? You knew you would send back immediately right?". That's right. I knew that, that's why I said to Ryosuke that they couldn't save me. "You know that you can't go back anymore right?" he asked. I felt the fire coming again, but still I didn't feel any pain. "I was the one who opened the gate and I will also close it again!" I said. "I won't let you" He said as I out.

I opened my eyes and was going to sit down on the grass. I looked around. "This doesn't seem like Hell" I said to myself. I stood up. I touched my forehead and noticed I was sweating. Was I still sweating from the heat? I walked from the field of grass and just walked into any direction.

Two years have passed, what seemed 200 years. In Hell everything seems longer than it is on Earth. I wondered how I came back? Maybe they sent me back because they were afraid I would close the gate so no demons can come in Hell and out anymore. So hunter can kill them all and there peace on Earth again. I thought about the last day I was here. 'I wonder how Ryosuke did in the past two years. I wonder how he's doing right now' I thought. I really wanted to go to Ryosuke and Mai, but I didn't know where they were. Their home burned down. 'Maybe they're on the grassfield in the middle of the forest' I thought. That was where we went when we didn't had a place to stay. I looked around to see if there's any thing I notice from the last time I was here. But I didn't see anything I saw before. "Where the Hell am I?" I said. Maybe they sent me to the other side of Earth so that I won't meet Ryosuke and Mai again. "Am I actually in Japan? Maybe I'm in some other country or something, If that's the case how can I meet Ryosuke and Mai again?" I walked to a street, A shopping Mall. All store were closed, some where even shut with wooden planks, what reminds me of Ryosuke's house. I looked at the boards above the stores and I couldn't read them well. Some were broken, others weren't... But I couldn't read it. Also no people were around and the weather was very sunny, weird to close down your shops then. I still walked to the street, or should I say' "ghost" street. When I walked five more minutes I saw a board in the middle of the street. I walked towards it and tried to read it. It was Japanese. "So I'm still in Japan" I said, still without any clue in which town I was.
I think I was walking for hours... I went in a lot of streets and it seemed like there was no one living in that town. All houses were shut with wooden planks, just like all the stores. I wondered what happened in the past two years.

I came to a sign again. It was a map of the town, but I couldn't see it that good. There was blood on it. I tried to find the arrow that says "You're here". After like 60 seconds I found it. I held my finger on the arrow. "Where is this?" I asked myself. I still didn't know a thing. I looked at the map again and looked if I saw something that I remember. Maybe I was staring to the map for hours...