Moving day

Living With Bishies

".... And that ends today's lecture, remember you have a paper due next week, good bye to you all." I scoot back my chair in preperation for me to leave. It is now one o'clock and my last for the day just ended.

"Hey!" I look up to find my closest friend Hani standing over me. With her bag slung over her shoulder she has her cellphone in one hand and a double chocolate chip cookie in the other. None of which is unusual for her.

"Hey." I say in response, "what's up?" a wicked grin spreads across her face 

"You'll see!" she says, her grin deepens and her eyes begin to twinkle. Suddenly, I'm over come with fear. She stuffs the rest of her cookie into then grabs my wrist. My fear begins to grow. She begins to pull on my arm. I dig my heels into the floor in an effort to resist , but she wins and im dragged along behind her.She takes me all the way to the university cafe, which is a seven minute trip from my last class, and sits me at a table. 

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask as she takes one of the seats across from me.

"Weelll... .dont be mad and just listen. There's this guy," uuugh I groan cutting her off, "no no just listen will you! Anyway he's super hott but he's really not my ideal type of guy ya'know, and he's been trying to talk to me for a week now, and in my eagerness to get rid of him I mentioned you...... And now he's interested...." a give her my most intense glare, if looks could kill I wish she'd just die at this point. "Wait, wait, wait, I know, I'm sorry, but he's not a bad guy I just don't like him, so will you meet him and talk to him for me.... pweeease???" my look hasn't changed in the slightest. "Oh, here he is!" I look up to see who she's talking about to find a bishies smiling at me. He takes the seat next to Hani.

"Hey, I'm Jay." he says still smiling.

"Nana." a say and give him a small smile.

"Soooo Hani tells me...... Actually Hani didn't tell me much, she just said you were really pretty and had a great personality.so why don't you tell me about yourself." He says STILL smiling. Leave it to Lee Hani to try and set me up with what she doesn't want. It's not the first time, and as long as I'm single it won't be the last.

"umm...." I say trying to think of something to say that doesn't reveal too much, "I... Like Frappachinos?" I say questioningly.

" Haha" he laughs, "me too, I guess that means that we have something in common." he actually kind of has a nice smile, even of it  has lasted a bit too long.

"Wait! What time is it?" I ask looking at my phone.

"1:40. Why?" Hani asks. Shoot I'm gonna be late I have to get back to open the door! Stupid,stupid,stupid.

"I have to go." I say. I turn to jay "I'm really sorry."

"it's okay" he says and flashes another smile. I race out the cafe. I'm gonna be late I hope they don't mind too much. I had actually forgotten that today was the day my loneliness ends. That from today on, I'll have housemates. I arrive back home at 2:10 still fumbling for my door key. There's only six keys on the ring but I do this every time.

"Oooy land lady, you're late" I stop messing with my keys to find Jinyoung smiling at me only a few feet away. That beautiful smile of his could melt an ice queens heart and send men into a state of confusion.

"Y... yea" I stammer "I'm really sorry, I lost track of time"

"No problem," he says "anyway these are the guys he turns around and I step from out from behind him. Four extremely hott bishies sit before me on the steps leading to the door. Four! 4+1=5...... Five bishies would be living above me! In my house! With me! Together, as in, at the same time.... I think I just used up my luck for my entire life. "that there is Dongwoo" he says pointing to the tall guy on the far left, "but everyone  calls him CNU." CNU waves at me from where he's sitting and I give him a slight bow. "next to him," Jinyoung continues "is Gongchan, he make look sweet but his vicious so beware of him." I nod and give Gongchan a quick look over. He is alluring, I could see how he might be dangerous.

"Yah!  Don't nod! Jinyoung, stop telling her weird stuff about me!" Gongchan yells. Jinyoung laughs and moves on to the guy sitting next to Gongchan, "and next to Gongchan is Sandeul. Hes a a bit of a softy, but nothing to worry about. And lastly we have Baro, he's a good guy but he can be a bit of a bad sometimes, but generally he's nice." I wave to them, and realize I haven't  yet introduced melf to anyone including Jinyoung.

"Hey guys, I'm Kim Nana." I walk towards the door and unlock it. "um, I have to go to work , but here's a copy of the key." I hand Jinyoung two keys, " sorry that's all I have but there a place not too far from here that copies keys for cheap. Oh and there's not much in the fridge but help yourselves. And.... Yea... I'll be leaving now..." I say. Can I get anymore awkward? I head to work witha dark cloudof depression hanging over my head. As I severed customers I used my incredalby well developed acting skills to smile and be happy. But that cloud still hung over my head as I walked home. I didnt need to be an announcer and sayi was leaving like that. It was lam. Aish could  I get any worse? I unlock the door, to walk into a quiet and dark house. It's no different than it used to be. Lonely. Without even bothering to turn the lights on I drop my bag onto the counter in the kitchen and make my way in tithe living room.its still quiet, if someone dropped a pin, I'd hear it falling And landing. I carelessly flop onto the couch, practically throwing myself. It feels a little lopsided, as I contemplate there reason behind this I hear a loud groan.

"Get offa me!" I hop up quickly and bag my foot on the coffee table. I surpress my severe urge to scream. And turn to face the lump on  the couch, to find CNU looking at me a slight bit irritated, and concerned. "Are you okay?" he asks, his irritation gone.

"Yes. I'm fine, I should really be asking you that though." I say "I'm so sorry I hadn't realized that there was anyone on the couch. I was careless?" I hang my head and hope hell forgive me for almost suffocating him just now

"Nah don't worry about" he says, " but how are you? Can you walk? It's not broken is it?" he asks pointing to the foot I just stubbed.

"no I'm fine, I can walk." I hope back and forth from one foot to the other to show him that it's okay. He smiles.

"that's good" he says then burst with laughter "because that was really funny" he continues as he collapses back on the couch. He's laughing? That's a bit cruel isn't it? Here I am flushed with embarrassment and he's laughing? I knew I had used up the last of my luck.