Mother dearest pt. 2

Living With Bishies

(http://emob1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff499/joychidori/B1A4.gif)

 

 

Omo! I have 10 subscriber now! Thank you all for reading, it's been fun writing and I sincerely hope you all enjoy ^.^ Btw I believe I have caught all the "dayoung"'s from before and changed them to Hani, if anyone notices anything different please tell me ^.^ 


 

Some how we ended up I my step mother office. She told my brother to stay in his room and practically dragged me out of there. The office was large. Her desk was placed in front of the window and in front of that was a meeting area consisting of to small couches  a chair and a coffee table in between. To the left side of the room is a large fireplace. Above it is a giant family portrait. This however does not include me. so she made him do another one, I scoff. I head to the couch and sit down. My step mother goes to her desk and sits promptly in the chair behind it. 

"Eh? Why did you sit over there ommoni? Won't you sit across from me?" I ask trying to hide my iirritation.

" Hush! You disgusting child!" She sneers "I must already replace my couch because of you, do not speak unless I ask you to!" Suppressing the urge to walk out laughing I sit there silently waiting for her to continue.

"now, we "agreed" that you wouldn't come back here, so why did I find you with MY child in MY house? I presume you have a good reason hmm?" Her tone is absolutely full of disgust, not to mention that her face looks like she's on something extremely sour. I know that that is not the case, it's simply because her eyes are rested on me.

"I need the money to rebuild my house." I say calmly.

"excuse me?" She says her facial expression not changing in the least.

"it burned down in a fire last night. I don't have the details yet, I need to go to the fire department for that." I explain to her.

she clicks her tounge and her expression slowly because that of a cynical demon. "And why should I give anything to you?" She asks

" Because without my father," I pause "you'd have nothing to give"

" ha! And you think your father will help you," she pauses "if I say no"

"yes, he will, but you wouldn't say no" I say standing up

" and what makes you think child?" She asks leaning forward over her desk, hands clasped together .

"because, if you say no, I'll move back in" I say. Before she's over her shock, "I didn't sign any contract so put the money I'm my account by Thursday please and thank you." I finish on the other side of her door facing the hallway. As I continue to walk I don't even turn around to wave, and just do it over my shoulder. When I get to the door Taemin and unnie are already there.

"Noona! How'd it go... No never mind that you probably did well!" He spurts throwing his arms around me.

"Taemin-ah, loosen up" the hug tightens.

"Noona don't forget to call, and I'm going to meet them remember so don't forget to call please." He lets me go. 

" I promise I will Taemin," I turn to unnie "unnie, take care okay."

"yes nana-shi, I will do my best" she bows.

"well then I'm off" I say my final goodbye and then begin down the longdrive way. When I reach the gate, again, the guard opens it for me.  Instead of heading back to the guys at the temporary place, I grab a taxi and go to the fire department closest to my house. When I arrive I don't see anyone but the garage door is open. I go in.

" hello?" I call. A first there is no response so I try again "hello?" A man comes out of nowhere. He looks to be round thirty, not exactly tall but not short. His expression is gentle and his eyes say that it's honest.

"can i help you?" He asks stopping a couple of feet in front of me.

"ah yes." I say "my house burned down yesterday."

"ah yes, I remember now" he says nodding his head "I'm sorry"

"aniyo." I say shaking my head "yesterday I was told that you'd look into the cause today and I was wondering if you knew anything yet."

"aaaahh, okay, please follow me." He leads me to an office towards the back of the building "please, sit down." I sit in the seat infromt of the desk that he directs me to and he sits on the opposite side. He pulls a file out of the draw and opens it on the desk. He skims it then looks back up at me. "So you've come to see about the reason your house burned down, correct!"

"yes" I say adjusting my posture trying to look at the file without being too obvious. It has my name, time of the department response, address and reason behind the fire as well as some notes by the department chief. Under reason the word ARSON is printed in big, bold letters.