Tipsy

Living With Bishies

Baro's POV 

after our show Nanas friend dumps her on us, saying that's she's too drunk for her to handle by herr self. Together with nana we head back to the make shift place. When we are inside Gongchan secures the door. Nana who has been asleep the whole time abruptly wakes up. She looks around at us her eyes resting on CNU.

"oppa!" she screams running towards him. She throws her arms around his neck and smiles at him happily.

"o-oppa?!" Jinyoung questions "since when des she call you oppa?" CNU opns his mouth but is cut off

"please kiss me like before" Nana cooes "but this time right here" she taps her lips giggling. Everyone's eyes widen in surprise.

"before? When did this happen?" I ask narrowing my eyes at CNU. 

"see what happened...." CNU begins. He stops when Nana lets go of him and begins tugging on her dress.

"uuugh it's so hooks" she whines. She shuffles over to me. "Baro oppa, help me take this off!" she says pulling at her dress harder. My face flushes bright red.

"nana, don't undress right here, how much did you have to drink?" she stops tugging on her dress and looks up tapping her chin. After a few seconds she holds up 6 fingers

"only 5 glasses oppa? Waeyo?" she then begging fumbling with my shirt buttons "aren't you hot? Let me help you." she get the first button undone before I grab her hands. 

"yah cut it out and go to bed." I say sternly.

"but I'm not-" she begins and then passes out. I catch her before she falls and then carry her up stairs and lay her on her bed.


Jinyoung's POV

baro carries nana up to her room while the rest of us stare at CNU. He shifts uncomfortably under our gazes. We drag him to the  couch, forcing him to sit as we surround him with our arms crossed.

"what does she mean again?" Sandeul asks

"you kissed noona? Waeyo? Do you like her?" my heart sinks at Gongchans question.  Just then Baro comes down the stairs and walks over to join us in our questioning.

"well, speak." he says. CNU fumbles with his hands.

"I was just doing her a favor." he says not looking up

"waaah, some ones a narcissist." Sandeul scoffs

"yah! That's not what I meant!she was in trouble so I lent her a hand!" CNU defends

"more like you lent her you lips."  I mumble irritably. 

"trouble?" Gongchan asks 

"Mmmn, she was being bothered by some guy so I pretended to be her boyfriend. That's all. I swear." at this the tension in the room dissipates. I heave a heavy sigh and let my arms drop to my sides.

"I'm going to bed" I announce and irritably stomp up the stairs.


Nana's POV

I wake up and I have a splitting headache. I sit up pressing my hand to my head. I look around the room with my eyes squinted. Next to me is a tray witliced apples and a glass of honey water. Stuck to the water is a note. Drink this and feel better. I drink the  water and eat a few of the apple slices. I look at the clock. It reads 11:36. I collapse back down resting my head on the pillow. My head is pounding. I let out a groan. I don't remember much of what happened last night after I sat down athe bar. Try to recollect my memories from last night.

CNU lightly kisses neck, Minho grimaces at the scene. CNU continues to kiss the neck holding  waist firmly in his arms.

I blush upon recalling this. that was really nice of him, he didn't have to do anything.

"oppa kiss me like before, this time right here" *taps lips*

d-did I really do that, that's really embarrassing! I cover my face with the pillow too embarrassed  even have my face exposed to an empty room.

"Baro oppa help me take this off" *tugs at dress*

At this recollection my eyes widen. I toss the pillow aside and sit up abruptly.

"oppa aren't you hot?" *Undoes Baro's button.*

my hand flies to my mouth. I cover it and suppress a scream. How could I do that. Any of it. They probably hate me! They must think of some y . How could I do that even if I was completely drunk. I'm never going to be able to look any of them in the face again! Just then there is a knock at the door. I quickly lay back down and pull the cover over my head.

"go away"  I croak. The door opens

"noona?" Channie calls sticking his head in. 

"go away Channie, I don't want to see anyone right now." I say from under the cover.

"aaaaah did ou remember what happened last night? I knew you would. Noona is very smart, so it is inevitable." he says steppiI to the room and closing the door behind him. I lower the cover only enough for me to see him. He has a worried look on his face. "I came to see if you were feeling okay." he sits down next to me.

"I'm fine." I croak 

"and how do you feel about last night?" he asks concerned. I'm reluctant to answer "you can tell me anything noona" he says ressuringly.

"I could cry Channie, I'm so embarrassed. You guys probably think I'm a bad person now" I spurt suppressing tears.

"Aniyo, CNU told us you had a rough night last night so we figured that that was why you drank so much. We don't blame you foanything. We all know noona is a good person." Gongchan lies about what CNU told them to make it sound better. When he sys this I feel a little better, but my embarrassment is still there. There's another knock at the door. 

"c-come in" I say hoping it's not Baro or CNU. I get my wish. Jinyoung and Sandeul step throug the door. Either of them say anying at first but just sit next to Gongchan. I sit up and wait for them to say something.

"nana..." Sandeul begins "you should change your clothes" he says. I look down I'm still in my dress from last night. I slowly get without a word and grab the sweats I'd been wearing as pajamas. I santure into the bathroom and wash up and change. Wh I get back into the room, the three of them haven't moved an inch.

"so how do you feel?" Jinyoung asks worriedly.

"better, thanks" I reply sitting down.

"you should eat and get some sleep today so that you feel better tomorrow." Sandeul says standing up.

"I'll make you some soup."he says and leaves the room

"I'll help you Hyung" Gongchan says and follows behind him leaving me with Jinyoung. Theres an awkward silence between us. My head pounds and I move to lay down when Jinyoung speaks

"did you enjoy our performance last night?" he asks a bit shyly.

"yes I did, I really liked your first song" I answer

"aaaaah, that? That was the song I was righting the other day, the one I wouldn't let you see?" he says trying to jog my memory.

"oh? Really? It was really good I'm glad I got to see you guys preform it, you guys looked really good on stage." he blushes at this and then turns his head away from me.

"well, you looked really pretty last night. When your friend brought you over to us I didn't even recognize you at first." he spurts causing me toraise my eyebrow.

"n-not that your not always pretty you just looked extra pretty... I mean ..l-I -I ....." Jinyoung hangs his head blushing madly. I giggle. awwh he is so cute, I feel much better now about last night. I always seem to embarrass myself, especially I front of CNU . "well I'm going to go now." Jinyoung says shyly. "You should get some rest." he stands up and leaves for downstairs. I lay back down and close my eyes. Without to much thought I drift back off to sleep.