Untitled Continued

Living With Bishies

"We'll investigate in the morning to see what or who caused this." the chief of the police department says to me. WhoHow scary. I hope this was just an accident, that no one would try to kill me or the guys. "for now though, you'll of course have to find another place to stay."  I nod my head and he walks away from me to talk to some of his collegeus. Gongchan comes up beside me.

"noona, do you have a place to go tonight?" he asks. 

"no." I say.

"then come with us to the sauna for tonight." he says grabbing my hand with faint smile on his face.

"un, arraseo." I stand up. And walk with him towards the others. I take a look over my shoulder to where my house once stood. My sanctum, a place that was my own. Now turned to ashes, a smoldering black heep on the ground. Sandeul had abiotic money in the pocket of his pajama pants, which we use to get into the sauna. I sit with Baro after bathing and wait for the rest of the guys. 

"th-thanks.... For earlier I mean, you really save me back there." I say to him

"yea,no problem that's what friends are for right?" he smiles at me and ifeel lighter. " but sorry about your house." he says. His eyes flicker and I catch a hint of guilt in his eyes."

"why do you look like that?" I ask curiously

"it's just... I hope this wasn't because of us is all." he responds.

"huh?"

"it's just if this was because we are staying with you I..." Gongchan, CNU, Sandeul,and Jinyoung all come back at once and Baro quiets down. 

"we've got eeeeggs" Sandeul sings setting the bowl down in front of me. "eat" he says looking at me. I look atthe four of them and the same look of guilt is in their eyes. 

"mmmm," I say grabbing a boiled egg from the bowl and peeling off the shell "I will." Jinyoung and CNU don't say a word the entire night. I fall asleep with my head on Baro's shoulder. After the nights events, I find myself quite trusting of him.I had never been so afraid in my life and the night horrors played over and over in my dreams.


Baro

Nana groans in her sleep. I look at her as she rest on my shoulder and pat her head. What happened tonight, I hope it wasn't because of us, I hope it was an accident, because I don't want to leave again. I want to stay.


Jinyoung

the... The two of them,..... They are awfully close....are-aren't they. Does n-nana like Baro..... Does Baro like Nana?! No I must just be imagining it.... That has to be it... Right? I watch them, she's asleep on his shoulder and Baro's begins to nod off as well. I don't like it. I don't know why, but I don't like it


CNU

....... Well, that just kind of pisses me off........


When I wake up I'm alone. I get up and changed to find the guys waiting for me outside. When they see me they stop their conversation and look at me their serious expressions grow softer.

"Morning nana." Baro says smiling

"morning guys" I say and wave.

"would you mind coming with us noona?" Gongchan asks and tilts his head to the side.

"go where? Look guys today is just-..... And I just-.... And-and... Yea..." I manage to spout.

"that's understandable, but come anyway." CNU says

  "yes, I guess we have a bit of a backup place. We can use that for now." Sandeul says.

"back up place?" as we walk i talk with Baro. From behind me I feel holes burning into my soul. I turn around but there are no girls behind me just CNU and Jinyoung. I continue my conversation with Baro but the feeling never subsides. Maybe someone is following us. I hint at this to Baro but he pushes the idea aside saying that it's highly unlikely at this time in the morning. After an excruciatingly long walk because there was no money left for a can after our stay at the sauna, we arrive at a ivy covered building. The building looks to have about 3 floors and is tucked behind the two taller buildings which stand at each side. It could easily be missed by any passerby, due to the fact that its color had faded and the ivy which crept up the walls assisted in helping it blend in with the grass and trees. It could easily serve as a safe house. I look at Baro for reassurance that this is in fact the place. He nods his head and begins to lead me to the entrance. When we are all inside Sandeul secures the door. On the inside it's dark and I can't see much, but I do notice that the air isn't pungent at all. I was expecting the heavy smell of must and sweaty socks, but instead I'm greeted with the familiar aroma of the guys. It's a mixture of apples, which Sandeul and Baro often seemed to enjoy, sugar cookies, jinyoungs favorite, and pudding, which I have seen CNU eat countless times. I could tell that this was a place they spent a lot of time in.

"it used to be a smal business, but we use it as a practice space and sometimes we crash here."  Jinyoung comes up from behind me.  

"Oh?" I ask 

"mmm, follow me." Baro grabs my hand and leads me into the dark. He finds the light switch and turns the light on. The light reveals a huge space containing instruments a sofa and a fridge. " we practice down here, up stairs is a more suitable living space, and the third  floor is a smaller and more attic like but since we don't use it you can stay there for now." I nods in response still in awe over the sight before me. It was neat and orderly, only a few cob webs but I assume thats because  they hadn't been able to practice much lately once Channie and Sandeul were sick. 


CNU and Jinyoung

He has some nerve. Holding her hand. Did I miss a big announcement or something? The two of them. So close. But Baro.... After Ami.... He can again? Since when?