Chapter 16

Living With Bishies

 

I just wanted to point out that I didn't intend to be ironic last chapter if any of you caug this anyway. But jay says he can't trust her and her ringtone for him says "Whatever you do, I'll always trust you." man gotta love big bang. Anywho I guess it was meant to happen that way cuz I sure as hell didn't do it on purpose^^ love you guys and thanks for reading

 

 

 

 Listen as you read if you will ^^. —>. Listen
 

Taemin decides to drag out the time we take getting to the house. I cry all the way there. I don't know why, I don't know if there even is a reason, but the tears continue to flow and there is a stabbing pain in my chest. I feel as if I've lost something very important. Something I need, and should have clung to for dear life. When we reach the front door of the house taemin unlocks it and leads me in.

"mom and dad aren't here right now, so go and shower okay?" he says in a soft tone. He comes closer and wraps his arms around me."yah, stop crying, itll be okay. Everything will be okay." he says my hair as I cry into his chest. He lets go of me and wipes my tears away with his thumbs and smiles at me. "now go shower, I'll. See you later" and with that he walks off. I trudge up the long winding stair case to the bathroom connect to my room. It seems as if I shower for hours. And if I had it would not be a surprise. My mind keeps wandering, the pain in my chest doesn't subside. When I finally step out the shower I don't even bother to dry my hair. I pull on a pair of sweats that I had left at the house. And stare off into space. Again I begin to cry and don't stop when there's a knock at the door, nor when a pair of are embrace me. I continue to cry as I'm lead out of the room and down the stairs into the maid courtiers. I finally look up to see unnie and jinnie ajumma looking at me with concern. I try my best to stifle my crying.

"omo, young miss, what happened?" jinnie ajumma asks setting down a cup of tea. I burst into tears once again. Unnie sits down on the bed next to me and gently rubs my back

"there there, itll be okay" she says softly  I rub my eyes and begin to hold back my tears once again.

"h-he h-hates me." I say.

"who does dear?" jinnie ajumma asks

"j-jay" I say

"aaaahh so it's a boy. Well then tell me all about it dear, and we'll see what we can do." she says smiling kindly. I don't deserve any sort of kindness but I tell her the event of a few hours ago anyway. When I finish she nods understandingly.unnie continues to rub my back.

"how do you know him?" she asks. And again I begin to explain this time from the very beginning not leaving out a single detail. I explain how we meet, the time he took me shopping to cheer me up, when I lied to him and Hani about where I was staying and who I was staying with, all of it.

"it'll be okay dear, it will, look why don't you stay down here with us tonight so you don't have to worry about your mother. Oh yes, and don't worry about the friends you've been staying with either your brother got their number from your phone and told them you would be staying here for now." she smiles reassuringly. And all I do is nod. I've stopped crying for now but my eyes are left swollen and red from all that I did. I lay down on the extra bed in the room and close my eyes. He's never going to talk to me again, I wouldnt either. I'm an awful person, I'd hate me too if I were him. 

 

The next morning I wake up having to puke. I'm pretty sure I have a fever but I sneak out to go to class anyway. Praying I don't bump into jay, I saunter to school. It's only 3 classes today so it shouldn't be that bad. I'll just skip going to the cafe, that way won't see him. And I'm right I don't see jay all day. My heart sinks. I didn't want to see him, but I still wanted to. I do, however, see Hani. I walk up to her and tap her lightly on the shoulder. She turns around

"Nana, happy belated birthday. I tried to call but taeminnie picked up and said you couldn't come to the phone." she says then her expression grows serious. "so I heard th-" I don't hear what comes after this. My body suddenly feels weak, and I collapse to the ground.

 

I open my eyes slowly. Taemin is standing over me panick stricken. I try and sit up but he forces me to lay down

"ani noona, you cant get up." he says 

"where am I?" I ask

"back at the house, you passed out, but Hani noona called me and I came to get you." he says laying his head down on the bed. "but that was yesterday. Why did you leave without eating and a fever?" he enquires 

"I-I just thought tha-" I begin

"no no, never mind! Don't talk noona just rest, I'll rest too." he yawns and falls asleep. After a few minutes my stomach growls and I quietly get up. I sneak into the kitchen thought the back entrance, it's not as if anyone but me and taemin come in here an(excluding the staff) but I diet want to chance anything. When I walk in I'm greeted by the chef. 

"nana! It's been a long time, I heard you were here and sick. What are you doing out of bed?" he asks. Before I can answer smach lets out a loud growl. Chef ajusshi laughs and nods his head in understanding. "okay, I get it, I'll make you something buuntil then you can snak on this." he sets a plate of fruits in from of me and I immediately reach for some mango. As I chew I make sure to focus solely on chewing. The last thing I want is to have an episode in the middle of the kitchen on an empty stomach while I'm sick. After about a half hour chef ajusshi presents to me a bowl of seaweed soup. I clap my hands in excitment. Ajusshis seaweed soup is the best. I enjoy it to the fullest and finish with a satisfied grin.

"now," he says wiping his hand clean "tell me what brings you back in such distress" I sigh, I thought I was done recollecting, buI guess not. I tell ajusshi the story and he doesn't interrupt but nods his head through ought the entire thing.

"well, what do you think about it?" he asks once I finish.

"think about what." I ask

"well, let's start with him being mad."

"he has every right to be mad, and I would understand if he never talked to me again." I say sadly.

"and how does that make you feel." 

"really.... Bad. I guess I never thought about it as a lie and was surprised when he got angry. And if he doesn't talk to me ever again Idon't know what I'll do." ajusshi nods his head 

"and how do you feel about him kissing you?" ajusshi enquires. Heat rushes to my face

"I-i..... I guess I-.... I don't know ajusshi"

 "well, I guess you need to find that out first huh, so you can decide what to do next." he says matter-a-factly. " now off to bed with you." he akes shooing gestures with his hands. I get up a shuffle back to bed. Taemin hasn't moved an inch. I slip back undr the covers carefully as to not wake him up. even when sleeping he looks tired, he seems to not have slept at all yesterday. I lay my ear back on the pillow and ajusshis question come back to me. How do I feel about the kiss?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, it is also short I'm sorry. But can anyone tell how this is going to end? Don't forget to subscribe and voting would be nice too guys ^3^