Spill

Living With Bishies

Gaaaaaaaah! I feel like I lied to you guys, Mian. I said more jay, but because he is being a stubborn he won't forgive her, so I can't make jay and nana moments. Tsch, being all difficult, an d making my job harder T.T, I told him it was time to forgive and he was all

"no! I can't! Not now, s-she doesn't trust me enough to lie about small things, and on top of that she lied! To me! And she even told me about that time in the tub! Oh and how when she was three she was tricked into eating  a mud pie, and how when she was seven she tripped down three flights of stairs because she was distracted by her chocolate bar and wasn't paying attention! But she can't tell me the relevant and not so embarrassing stuff?" 

so it's just jay being difficult jay for the most part. I, as the author apologize on his behalf. So hopefully he will let me write more concerning him soon.  Again I'm sorry readers, I'll try my best ^.^

 

 

 

 

It's been a week since I've been back with the guys. I haven't seen or heard from jay in what feels like forever.(a/n: he is still being stubborn, cuz I haven't seen him either :-/ ) the guys are out doing various things, well except for Baro. He is on the couch flipping through a magazine. 

I saunter into the kitchen and open the freezer. My eyes land on a pint of green tea icecream. I my lips and pull out the container happily. I grab a spoon and sit down at the counter. No bowl, I plan of devouring the entire thing... By myself. I begin shoving large amoutns of icecream into my mouth when Baro enters and looks at me like I'm wild. Without a word, he goes to the drawer and grabs a spoon himself , plops down in the seat next to me, and begins eating the icecream as well. MY icecream.

"yah! I didn't plan on sharing." I say pulling the I cream back a little.

"well neither did I, but you've helped yourself to MY icecream, which I bought yesterday, quite nicely." he says reaching over and scooping out some more of the green tea flavored slice of heaven. At this I smile cheesily.

"well in that case, let's share nicely, okay?" he laughs and nods his head in agreement.

"so you spent a lot of time at home, how was it?" he asks sticking his spoon back into the icecream.

"aaaah, that? It was okay, I got to see my brother and some others that I missed." 

" oh? That's food then. Didn't run into your step mother did you?" 

" no, actually I didn't see her at all." 

" and your dad?" 

"no, I didn't see him either." I sigh.

"so, is it okay if I ask, why you were gone so long without calling us yourself?  Though Channie said you just went to get icecream. And disappearing on your birthday too?"

"how did you know it was my birthday." he laughs and strikes a superman pose, with the spoon in his hands getting icream on his shirt.

"haha! Oppa knows everything!" 

"omo, talking in third person, how egotistical." 

"yah!" He lightly slaps the back of my head " wanna die?" I laugh, and upon recalling his questions in their entirety my smile fades and my expression becomes somber.

" yea, on that day.... I-I got into a fight...."

"bwoh! A fight? With who? Why are you fight? Are you okay?" Baro fires questions at me like an automatic weapon.

"Baro oppa, not that kind of fight, I'm fine." to ease his worries I tell him the rest of that days story in detail. When I finish Baro's entire face is contorted into a deep frown.

"yah! Why did you keep such a secret from your friends. If living with us is going to cause such problems for you then-"

"I don't know why I did. I-I guess I'm so used to it being just me, not really trusting anyone with things like that, that I didn't think it'd hurt anyone like it did...l I'm just stupid, that's why. It's the only explanation." his expression softens and he rubs my back.

"so this guy, he is really important to you?" I think fr a moment and then slowly nod my head.

"yea, he became so important, without me even noticing."


Baro's POV

nana has been playing with the bracelet on her arm the entire time. The icecream carton is empty, and we sit there in silence for a while before I ask another question.

"... Could you.... Possibly..... Love him?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oooh short chapter, but I thought "what an amazing cliff hanger. And hey, wouldn't Baro and nana moment be BaNa moments? Hahahaa...*crickets*..... Well I thought it was funny

Jay: Tsch, damn author trying to be funny. And let me just say I was wrongly accused of being stubborn! She just doesn't know what to write about me so I've been put on hold and put on blame. See, author nim this is why no one up votes your stories, cuz your awful

Me: *goes into a corner and cries* *sniff* so mean