CNU

Living With Bishies

cnu's pov:

 

I wake up and it's after 10:00. Later than usual but oh we'll it's not like I have plans today. I check Sandeul and Baro's  room then jinyoungs no ones here. I go down stairs and the house is completely silent. I go into the kitchen and open the fridge, then pour my self a glass of milk. I move to the couch a flop down shifting until I'm comfortable. I flip through the television stations, it's drama after drama. Finally, I settle on  hello baby, the one featuring Shinee. After a couple of episodes I'm feeling a bit tired. I turn of the t.v. I get up and stretch when i hear Lies by big bang coming from the direction of Nana's room. I open her door slowly and peer in the to only to see that she left her phone lying on her desk. I walk over and check the caller ID Minho  it reads. She actually has guys calling her? But what's up with the choice of song? I put the phone back on the desk, leave the room and make my way back to my bunk in the room I share with Gongchan. I lay down on my bed and fall asleep with in seconds.

When I wake back up the house is still quiet, I check the clock it's 2:00 in the afternoon. I head back downstairs. Suddenly my bladder feels like its about to explode. I think about going back up the stairs and begin inching that waywhile using my hands to try to hold it in (if you understand) when it gets worse. I can't hold it in any longer. I head towards Nanas bathroom which is only a few feet away. I open the bathroom door. Nana looks at me with wide eyes. When did she get home!?! Is hold shut the door right? I try but my body is frozen from shock! all I can do is stare.  We stare at eachother for a while Nana's upper body almost completely exposed. My state of shock is so great I can't even blush. I hear the front door open.

"Yah, Shinwoo!" Jinyoung says approaching me, "Why are you trying to use Nana's bathroom? Go Upstairs."I told you guy specifica..." he trails off as he follows my stare. His eyes widen and he closes the door quickly. "Um.. He says looking at me as we stand in front of the door, "I... I umm... I have to ... Uh go." he finishes pointing over his shoulder towards the door. "so.. Uh bye." he says then leaves almost sprinting out the door. I soon follow behind him shutting the door behind me. My mind blank I wander around the street. When I spot an ice cream shoppe I go I. And take a seat.  Wha... What just happened? What did I just see.... What did I just do?