Going Out

Living With Bishies

 

Friday, I talked with an architect at a construction company. He had me specify How many bedrooms and bathrooms, what type of rooms and size of the kitchen, I also included that a small backyard would be nice. They told me it would take a few months since the weather was good and they'd be done before winter hit. Which is good because I can't live in a building with no heating system. Now, it's Saturday, I put on some borrowed sweats (Channies) and head for the kitchen. There I find Baro and CNU arguing back and forth.

"how can you take everyone else's stuff to the cleaners and NOT mine!?" CNU yells.

"yah! I said I'm sorry, everyone else had there stuff together and I grabbed it all at once, next time put your stuff with the rest!" Baro yells back.

"I called and told you that I accidentally forgot to move it!" CNU screams

"we'll I was distracted, had you not forgot, it would be clean." Baro justifies

"we'll what am I supposed to do now, huh? I need it for tonight! Everyone else has there's, what do I wear?" CNU temper is escalating. I decide to stop it here before things get out of hand.

"I'll clean it." I say raising my hand. "I know how, where are the clothes." at this both CNU and Baro turn to me. Baro scurries over to me.

"omo, can you Nana?id would be really greatful if you could do this for my friend."he says putting on his best aegyo.

"Mmm, I can. CNU give me the clothes. What time do you need them?" I ask

"By 7 tonight." he says

"okay, well I can have it done by 2" I say checking my watch, it's 9:30, Hani wanted meto go with her to see b1a4 preform tonight and I promised I'd meet her at her placeby 2:30.... Even though they don't prefom until 10:00. Intake the clothes upstairs to my floor and hang them on a door. I'd learned how to duplicate the process of dry cleaning at home because of my step mother. It wasn't terribly complicated but it took three hours.i get up and head the bathroom down the hall way to begin. After three hours of nonstop work I finally was finish. I put each item on its own hanger and hang them to dry. I bring in a room heater and shut the door behind me so that the clothes will steam dry, leaving no wrinkles behind. I go back to the bathroom closer to my room and shower . I step out of the shower after 30 minutes, and begin blow drying and brushing my hair.when I'm content with its dryness I tie it up in a simple high ponytail, leaving my bangs down.  Satisfied with my simple look I apply a hint of make up, because my eyes look tired and worn. I don't want to cause Hani any worries. I go back to were the clothes are steaming and open the door so that they can finish drying. When I finish there, I head back to my room to dress. I pick out my blue plaid shirt to put over my loose white charecter shirt. I match it with yellow skinny jeans and my white high top converse. I pack my dress, shoes, and bag for tonight, Hani told me to bring something on the dressier side. I check my phone for the time. 1:45. I check CNUs clothes and they are clean, dry and wrinkle free with no shrinkage. I smile as I admire my skill. I head to the stairs stopping to pick up my bag on the way. I stop on the second floor and look for CNU. When I find him he is napping. I hang the clothes on a door nearby and tiptoe out te room. He looks really peaceful when his sleeping. I go down stairs and out the door securing it behind me. I hail a cab and head to Hani's like agreed.


"yo!" Hani greets

"hey" I say. I step over the threshold into Hani's house. It's neat and clean, and the smell of kimchi wafts through the air. " is your mom making kimchi?" I ask excitedly 

"yep. She's in the kitchen." Hani answers pointing over her shoulder. I shuffle into the kitchen and see mrs Oh bent over a tub full of kimchi.

"Annyeong eomeoni" I say and bow. She turns around and smiles when she sees me.

"omo! Nana! It's been a long time dear, how are you?" she asks pausing from making the kimchi

"I'm good. How about you eomeoni? " I ask

"good. I'm good. Well let me finish this kimchi and I'll pack you some to take home, I'll see you girls later." she says and turns back to the tub. Hani and I leave the kitchen and I to her room. I plop down on her bed and sigh.

"so why did you want me here so early?" I ask Hani raising my eyebrow

"well I figured we would get there bout 9:00 and scope ya know? But more importantly did you bring the dress because we have a lot of work." 

"eh" I give her a questioning look 

"no time. Go shower." she says pushing me towards the bathroom

"but I already...." she cuts me off

"go" so again I shower and wash my hair. When I step out the shower there is a towel and robe waiting for me. I put them on anblow dry my hair. I scurry back to Hani's room and close the door behind me. She looks up from her magazine and pats the seat in front of the mirror. I sit and she pulls out her make up case.

"yah what are you..." I begin

"so, we are going to make you over a bit." Hani says smiling. I sit there for hours as she tries different colors and looks on me whe make up. When she's satisfied she paints my nails and styles my hair. When she's finished I look at the mirror in awe. I look like a different person.

My hair falls around my face is soft (lucious) waves, my eye liner isn't heavy but the combination of it and the mascara makes m eyes pop. My makeup is in general soft and natural looking. Hani satisfied goes and showers her self. It's 7:50. After 45 minutes of me just waiting on her she is showered and her makeup is applied. Hani gestures to my bag singanling for me to get dressed. i pull out my dress

 

Blue+Floral+Printed+Lashes+of+London+Str

stafisfied with my apperence hani gives me a thumbs up. "you look great." she says "now lets go" we arrive at the club a little after nine. when we walk in the music blasts in my ears. hani bobbing her head, grabs my hand and leads me to a table near the back. i look around, there are many people dancing by the dj booth some at the bar but even moredisplay their affection for each other all over the place... or so it looks like to me anyway.

"lets go to the bar." hani says standing up. we manuever trough people until we reach the bar. sitting on a stool hani orders a drink. the bar tender then turns to me

"and you miss."

"uh ill just have a water." i say

"ugh your so boring," hani says in dismay "scratch the water oppa, she'll have a pear martini."

"y-yah." i say "waeyo, why cant i be boring i pout.

"wah, still extremly cute when she pouts huh." i hear from behind me. i recognize the voice and cringe. i turn around. minho stands behind me smiling.

"what is it minho ssi?" i ask rolling my eyes

"well i saw you, and i wanted to tell you how stunninig you look. would you dancee with me?" he asks a bit shyly

"no" i say without hesitating

"please, just this once." he pouts

"i said no!" i repeat. he takes a step closer and grabs my hand. just then a hand slips firmly around my waist.

"hey babe, sorry im late." he says, kissing me on my head. i turn around.

"C-CNU" i stutter. both minho and hani's eyes widen with suprise. i ignore them and continue. CNU looks at me knowingly

"whos this guy?" he asks gesturing his head toward minho. i stop staring and turn back to minho, begining to play along.

"dont worry about him oppa" i say turing to face CNU. his arm is still around my waist, and ours faces are only inches from eachothers. my face flushes bright red from the sudden skinship and closeness.

"how can i not worry when he was holding your hand." he asks pulling me even closer his other arms slips around my waist as well.

'he's just someone i used to know, no need to worry, i promise" i say trrying to sound reassuring.

i turn around to face minho still in CNU's hold. he is no longer wide eyed but looks extremly irritated. "hani.." he begins, he stop when CNU moves my hair out of his way and begins kissing me on my neck. his kisses are slow and lingering. chills shoot up my spine. omo! what is he doing? i force a small smile to form on my face like this happens all the time. my face flushes a little and minho continues. " who is he"

"does it matter?" i ask

"no" he says smirking "because youll come back to me anyway." and with that he walks away. when he is out of sight CNU looks up  and let me go.

" is that him?" he asks

" yea, thanks for your help CNU, i dont think he would ahve gone away if you hadnt come." i say sitting back down.

"awwwwh, i liked it better when you called me oppa, okay new rule you MUST call me oppa from now on" at this i almost choke on my drink.

"ah okay CNU ... oppa" i spurt

"thats better, see you later Nana, we go on soon."

"ah okay" i say and CNU walks away. hani still wide eyed snatches up her drink and drinks it in one go.

" you know CNU oppa from B1A4?" she asks "and, what was that? huh nana? huh? he kissed you multiple times! what kind of relationship do the two of you have?" hani is in hystarics.

"calm down hani, he is a tennant. they rented out the upstairs. when the house burned down we swithced roles and ive been living with them in a make shift place untill the house is rebuilt.  we are not in that kind of relationship i promise and im sorry for not telling yoou they were the tennants but after i heard about them from you i got afraid to tell you." i say in one breath. hani looks at me distastfully for a while but then her expression softens. i sit there not knowing what to expect.

"i forgive you" she says at last "but after that encounter your going to need more to drink than that." she calls back the bartender and orders me a few more martinis which i dont resist and guzzle down. when the guys come on stage i turn aaround in my seat. they shine brightly. they are made for the stage, eye capturing and stunning. when the song begins the cheers die down.

So fine – I’m talking about my girlfriend
So fine – and you can’t touch her
That innocent girl is my first love yeah

i get up and move towards the stage following behind hani, intranced. I sway back and forth to the beat of the music, lost in its influence (or maybe im tipsy but I don't really know) the song continues.

Instead of flashy makeup, just the way you are.                                                                                                                                                                  Instead of short skirts, jeans jeans.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          So fine, so fine – they look better on you.                                                                                                                                Instead of a brand new hair style, your long straight hair.                                                                                                                Is prettier – your simple smile is.                                                                                                                                                    So fine, so fine – I like you like that, yeah

 


Taemins POV

" yah taemin" Kai begins "isnt that your sister?" he asks gesturing towards the bar below. i look over the railing at the bar. my eyes widen for shock. i see Nana with some guy whos got his arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

"fine as always" kai says smirking. lighting a cigarette.

"yah put that thing out" snatching away the lighter. i avert my eyes back to Nana. the guys shes with begins to kiss her neck, she flushes and starts smiling. the hell is she doing? who the is that? i begin to get irritated. she never said she wa seeing anyone so who is the guy slobbering all over her neck? i surpass irritation and am now inflammed. i push back of the railing and drink my drink in one go. slamming the glass on the table when im done. who said she was allowed to date?  I grit my teeth. I guess I'll have to get rid of him myself.