Mother Dearest pt. 1

Living With Bishies

After Baro finished touring me the building and promising to have something for me to sleep on moved to the third floor, I left to speak with my father. I didn't see or visit home often I left at 18 due to my step mothers wishes. My father and I get along fine as well as my step brother and I. He is just a couple years younger but we are quite close. My father got married to the she-devil about a year after my mother passed. At first she seemed nice enough, but after the knot was tied her whole demeanor changed. At first I bough that the mishaps were an accident, but I soon got the hint when I "accidentally" sprained my wrist. I moved out soon after that and haven't been back since that was a while ago. Now, I guess is the right time to go back, but only because I'd have to do so at some point. I can't wait until the witch is dead, I only have one life. When I reach the gate the security guard recognizes me and let's me in. I wave to him and walk up the long driveway. When I reach the door there is a maid already outside waiting for me. 

"Waaah, unnie it's been a while." I say 

"that it has, young miss" she says bowing 90 degrees. 

"Yah! I told you not to bow to me unnie, I don't like it." I say lightly tapping her on the shoulder. 

"Ah yes." She says and smoothed out her skirt. We walk into the house and she closes the door behind us. I look around. Nothing has changed much. It is still the way my step mother left it after she came and changed the decor to her liking the first time, eliminating all evidence of my mother. I frowned and turned back to unnie. I was about to open my mouth when unnie s soft expression turned serious. She took a step back and bowed. "Young master" she says. I turn around quickly. My brothers broad smile greets me. 

"Noona, why didn't you call me and say you were coming?" He asks

"it was a decision I made not to long ago." I reply " anyway how's it been Taemin? Staying out of trouble?" 

"Aish! Of course noona. But more importantly how come you never visit. Appa misses you very much." He informs me.

"aigoo, listen to this guy. You know why I don't come back. Mihane I'll try to call you and Dad more often." I say. I feel a little sad thinking about my father, running from him was never my intent. "Speaking of, is dad here?" I ask. 

"Ani, he was called into work not too long ago. It's actually kind of dangerous for you to be here right now what if mom comes back from here trip now?" He asks.

"She was on a trip?"

"yea, her and her friends went to a hotel in Japan to enjoy the hot springs she's supposed to come back tonight."

"aaah, I see. Anyway I can't run from her forever." 

"So, here's an important question." He says. 

"What?" I ask raising my brow

"what you brings you back today. And tell me honestly." He asks crossing his arms. 

"Ah, well..." We head to his room and I tell him the story.... Or at least most of it, my description of events is a bit vague and I leave some parts out completely but I'm honest and he knows the important stuff. When I finish he doesn't look very happy.

"what's wrong?" I ask

"five guys huh? You are going to move back in." He says 

"Waeyo?"

" It's not proper for you to live with any man not related by blood... Except me."

"eeeh! Come on, aren't you being silly?"

"Ani, not at all what are their names I'm going to meet them" 

"eh!Waeyo?" Taemin glares at me his arms again crossed. " arraseo," I give in  "fine fine ill see when you can." Just then, the door opens revealing my step mother.

"I thought I told you I didn't want to see your face." She scowls.

"well hello to you too ommoni." I frown and stand up. "It's good to see you too."

 

 

 

 

Yay! Double update after a long break! Aaah, feels good to update and I hope you guys enjoyed, if not please tell me and stop the silence ^^ remember to subscribe! I get really excited every time there's a new subscriber... Mostly because it doesn't happen often :p by its really encouraging please comment as well. I hope my writing improves and the story becomes enjoyable^^