The Day After

Living With Bishies

I wake up and my head is throbbing. As I lay there on my back I try to recall the events of last night after I left the house. After trying for what seems like forever. Suddenly I feel something warm snuggle into my side. I squeeze my eyes close and pray that it's not what I think it is. Slowly, I open my eyes slightly and carefully peer over to my side. Laying there, and only covered by a thin leopard print sheet is a girl. my eyes double in size and I jump up out of the bed, not caring if I wake her up, and throw my close on. Then a scary thought hits me. I begin to harshly bang my head against the wall.

Dear. Bang. God. Bang. Please. Bang. Tell. Bang. Me. Bang. We. Bang. Used. Bang. Protection. Bang. Bang. Bang

A pair of arms snake there way around my waist and I cringe

"Babe," the stranger begins, pressing her body firmly against mine and resting her head on my back, "leaving so soon?" she asks as she begins to my "friend". A sick feeling bubbles in my stomach. I slide out of her grasp and turn to face her. I soon realized I've made a mistake, she's no longer covered by the bed sheet. She stands before me stark . I feel the heat rush to my face as I turn my head. She comes closer and places a finger on my chest, then begins to lightly draw circles. I grab her hand and look directly into her eyes.

"I- I have to g-go. Um...... Yea.... So... Bye" I stutter and quickly run out of the door before she has the chance to utter another sound.


Baros POV

CNU Hyung didn't come back last night. I check the clock 7:15 am. I slowly get up out of bed and make my way to the stairs. Clang! I hear the sound of what I can only assume is pots coming from the kitchen. Slowly, I creep my way to he kitchen entry way. I carefully peek my head inside only to find a distressed looking CNU. He sighs heavily and runs his hand through his hair for the nth time. Relaxing I walk up to him when a strange smell hits me. My eyes widen upon recognition.

"H-Hyung! You smell like liquor and- and- and something very bad!" I say shocked. "where did you go last night, what happened."

"who the hell are you to question me? I'll go wherever the hell I want and do what ever and WHOM ever I please." he yells and stomps out of the kitchen and up the stairs.


Nana POV

A loud bang wakes me from my sleep. Soon it's followed by the sound of the shower. I get up feeling groggy. I had finally begun to think I could possibly move on and Jinyoung goes and brings everything back? Not that it's his fault. When it became know that I knew Jay he looked like a dear in headlights. I get up and head to the shower. As the hot water washes over me I recap on yesterday. Jay. Jay. Jay. That's all my mind has been occupied with as of late. In fact I was assisting CNU with his eye when he walked in the door, I got distracted and then when I came back to my senses I was already at the staircase. Even when CNU grabbed my wrist to stop me, probably because I had just stopped helping him and walked off, it was still, "Jay. Jay. Jay." I should apologize to CNU, he was affected by my mess and that's not fair.

I turn the water off and step out the shower. I attend to my daily regimen like I should. I haven't done it regulary in a while if at all. It's about time I put myself together. After I dress I journey to the boys floor looking for CNU. When I find him he is looking out the window. His hair is dripping wet, evidence that he has just gotten out of the shower.

"O-oppa..." I start hoping he'd turn around. When he doesn't I take a couple steps closer and try again.

"O-oppa..." I say again. And again he doesn't respond. The more he seems to not acknowledge my presence the more nervous I become. I don't know when the feeling started or why I feel it all I know is I do and it's not helping the situation. Which in fact shouldn't be a situation, but I just have that feeling.

"CNU oppa." I say reaching out and touching his back. This seems to get his attention because he turn around abruptly glaring daggers.

"what the hell do you want?" he barks. Instinctively, I pull my hand away.

" I just- I just wanted to-" 

"you just wanted what?" he yells again

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for yesterday, oppa. I was helping you and then I just walked aw-"

"shut up! I can- I don't want to talk to you right now. And stop calling me oppa." he finishes and storms out of the room leaving me dumbfounded and on the brink of tears.


Gongchans POV

Pabo


Jinyoungs POV

Idiot


Baro's POV

... All I can do is shake my head


Sandeuls POV

That idiot. Slowly I walk up behind nana with my hands stuffed in my pockets as per usual. I had been standing in the doorway the whole time, watching the time bomb tick until it finally exploded.

".... Don't take anything he said to heart. He just.... Has some stuff he needs to works out on his own. I'm sure he'll realize what he has done later and be really upset for being so rash...... Wanna get some cookies?" Nana turns around and the first thiI notice are her tear stained cheeks. Upon seeing this I awkwardly rub the back of my neck and cast my eyes downwards

"or icecream.... Frozen yogurt is good too." I say

"cookies sound good" she whispers. The next time I look up, we are standing infront of a bakery not too far from the "house".  When we walk in the bell chimes and the guy behind the counter looks up and smiles at us. I give a quick nod back but nana never loks up. as we walk up to the counter I look at th menu overhead. 

"what can I get you?" the guy behind the counter asks

"um I'll have black ice tea and a double chocolate chip cookie. What do you want nana?"

"uh green ice tea and a white chip macada-" she cuts off as she looks up. "....Kai? what are you doing here?"

"ah noona! Umma says I need to learn responsibilty and blah blah blah, so she made me get a job. Are you on a date noona? Ooo wait till I tell taemin he's gonna flip! How come you never go out with me noona. I'm y, your y, we are made for each other. When will you realize that?" I raise my eyebrows as I watch this interaction. Nanas mood seems to have been greatly lifted. I can't help but wonder how close the two of them are.

"yah, stop. We just live together. Taemin already knows, so theres nothing to tell him."

"live together? Omo, my pure noona has been tainted by an evil man! But noooona, you wont let me touch you, how come he can? And how come you ignored my love confession just then when I said we were made for each other?" the guy pouts

"love confession? You call that a confession? Ha! And get your head out of the gutter! Tainted my , now stop yapping and get me my tea and cookie." I hand him the money for the tea and cookies and nana and I take seats by the window.

"how do you know him?" I ask, my curiousity overtaking me.

"we grew up together, he's a few years younger than me though and he's Minnies best friend."

"Minnie?"

"Taemin."

"Taemin?"

"My younger brother. I knew Kai first though, our mothers were best friends...... But when my dad got remarried his new wife brought along a son. Kai and Taemin hit it off almost immediately. He's almost like another brother to me." and with that Kai sauters over gives us our orders and pulls up a seat.

"yah aren't you working? Are you trying to get fired?" nana asks him

"calm down I'm on break now." he smiles at her.

"Kai. Get your hand off of my thigh. Now. Yah! Don't move it higher! Stop touching me!" she slaps him on the arm and he draws back his hand. 

"ahem." I clear my throat. Kai turns around and looks at me suspiciously.

" are you trying to get with my noona? Let me just say this duck face. The only one allowed to be with her in any way is me, got it?" I put up my hands showing that I surrender.

" dammit Kai I told you it wasn't like that." nana says rolling her eyes

"pfft, how can it not be. Are you so dense to not see that the entire male population of South Korea is trying to get with your y ? I have to make it clear, to any man that is graced by your presence that that is mine. It's like when a girl tries to get with me, I tell them that my heart belongs to you, and you only. We can't help that we are extremely attractive, but we must make it known that we are taken."

"don't joke with me Kai, you and I both know very well, that you put up next to no resistance to the female population, at least any real resistance . I've seen you play your game, and I must say its quite sickening."

"aigoooo. You're still the only one in my heart noona."

"if you say so, dongseang. Now get back to work." soon after Kai returns to work nana and I leave with our teas in hand, only having finished our cookies.

"..... So little brother huh?" I ask teasingly

".... Yea I lied, it's more of a wish I guess. And since we've started being honest I should say that Kai's always been like that and becuse of it Taemin hated him at first, but they're nearly inseparable now. And thank you, for taking me out, I felt like i was going to burst earlier." 

"ah so the truth comes out, huh? And your welcome." I smile down at her. I just hope CNU gets his together soon.