Chapter 26

Living With Bishies

CNUs POV

I haven't gone back much... To the makeshift. However, I need to stop by there later, even if I don't want to. I've been spending a lot of time at my sisters much to the dismay of her boyfriend, Jongdae. It's not like anyone OKAYED him shacking up with my sister, so I find his feelings to be irrelevant. It's not as if he's her husband, so he can't do much.

i should really just grow up and apologize. Not just to nana but everyone, I haven't been the best company. But every time I try, I get really pissed off. And end up yelling at someone close by, typically Channie. It may just be me, but we collectively aren't very good to the maknae. His mom in-trusted us with him, but I don't think she'd be happy with his treatment. But he's got no where to go so I don't think he'll try and leave.

back to me apologizing, as much as I want to, it pains me to be in her vicinity. I'll move on eventually, but I should really patch things up before I can't even stay by her side as her friend.


Nanas POV

Lately I've noticed Channie keeps his distance from Baro and Sandeul. I tried asking his what was wrong, but he just frivolously shook his head and scampered away. The house for the most part has settled back down. CNU and I haven't talked though, but it's not like he's talked much to anyone without it turning into a yelling match. I wish we could talk like we used to. I miss the guy who was there when Minho was calling, and when I was about to break down in public. However, I'm done with reminiscing. I've had enough for awhile. 

the house is empty. Baro and Sandeul left a few minutes ago to do whatever it is they do, and Channie left before I even woke up this morning, I swear there's something bothering that kid. I don't even know if CNU came in last night, Baro tells me he has a sister that stays realitvly close by, so I've just been assuming that's we're he's staying.

Bored,  I turn on the t.v. I flip thought the channels for a few minutes but all that is on Is re-runs of dramas I've seen twice over. I get up and head to the kitchen. I open the fridge and scan it for a moment before settling on a bottle of water and an orange. So in my own little world I don't hear the door open or the shuffling of feet into the kitchen. After closing the fridge I turn around and am "greeted" by a scowling CNU. We have a mini staring match when I hear my phone ring. My eyes widen upon recognizing the ring tone.

Yea, Baby Boo, I'm always thinking about you, Whatever you do, I'll always trust you, You know... We belong together uh.... (big bang)

without breaking eye contact I reach for my phone in my back pocket.slowly I put the phone up to my ear.finally I break the trance and shift my gaze downwards.

"y-yoboseoyo?"

 

 

 

 

 

Muhahahahaha  Evil author here ^.^  so this marks the end of this guys! Gah feels so good to finally be done! Don't worry there's still the sequel, please continue on to the next "chapter" ^.^