I believe

Living With Bishies

Nana's POV

....... Say what now?.... Love? Who? Jay? Oh dear me..... That can't be possible.... Right? I lo- haha, nah. I look Baro straight in the eye

"Aniyo. I've already come to conclusion that that is not the case here." he looks at me unconvinced. 

"arraseo, I'll believe that you believe that."

"eh? But it's the truth, believe it, an not just that I believe it."

"I can only believe what I see and and I see that you believe that so I'll believe that you believe it." 

"I believe it because it's true, so you should also believe it because you believe that its true, because if you don't believe it's the truth don't you believe it's a lie... You think im lying?"

"no. I just believe that you believe it, I don't think it's a lie, we all have our own truths and your truth is that you don't love him. I believe that you believe this and that is all there is to it. To put it simply, I believe you believe you don't harbor feelings of love towards this jay guy. End. Of. Story." Baro ends the conversation as quickly as it started.

"Pabo! How could you think she was a man!?" CNU slaps Gongchan on the back of his head.

"Hyung! She had a mustache! It's not common for Korean men, so why would I think that was a woman?"  Channie cries in defense. Baro and I both turn and watch the scene play out infront of us.

"how about the long hair and skirt she was wearing?" Sandeul saunters in behind the two, hands stuck in his pockets with an extremely amused look on his face.

".... Transvestite?" Channie responds shrinking away from CNU.

"yah! When did our maknae learn such words?" CNU slaps the back of gongchans head again.

"Hyung!" Channie whines and runs over to me hiding behind me with his face buried in my back. "noona, tell CNU Hyung to stop hurting me, it was a mistake!"

"yaaah, what happened?" I ask CNU, whose face looks thoroughly irritated.

"he thought the waitress was a man, and kept calling her Hyung, which was not that bad until he complemented her mustache, saying 'wow, Hyung I wish I could grow a mustache as great as yours." he throws he's hands up excitedly. "and to top it off because she thought I was the brats real Hyung she poured ice tea on my head!" he points to his head, which I now notice is still slightly wet. Sandeul steps forward shaking his head.

"Hyung you forgot the best part of our maknaes antics." he smiles slyly.

"aiish do t even remind me!" he says his excitment growing "there was this guy in line infront of us at the cafe and Gongchan decides he doesn't like his head to body ratio, so he talks about him... Really loudly! He was not a small man!" he gestures with his arms and hands to show the size of the man.

"omo, Channie, don't cause such trouble for your hyungs." I say scoldingly.

"ha! Trouble? I almost died!" CNU pulls off his sun glasses to reveal a slightly swollen and very purple left eye.

"omo!" I scurry over to CNU to get a better look at his eye.


Baros POV

nana scurries over towards CNU and begins to examine his black eye.

"deullie, can you get me a boiled egg?" she asks

"ah, dae, give me a sec" deullie responds and begins heading to the fridge. I turn to Channie who's cowering in a corner now. I gesture him over.

"Baro Hyung, it wasn't on purpose, I didn't know I was loud. And I really did think she was a man, her mustache was so nice." Channie says pleadingly

"Channie, don't you know better? Acting like that i. Public, you got your Hyung beat up. Please act like the adult you are from now on. Now, go up stairs for awhile." and with that Gongchan begins trudging his way up the stairs the heavy door closing behind him.

Just as Channie disappears, Jinyoung steps into the room followed by an unfamiliar face.

all noise in the room ceases, until the distinctive sound of a cracking egg is heard. I turn to look at nana, the source of the noise. She's standing stock still with her eyes wide open. I follow her intense and surprised gaze. She's looking not at Jinyoung but past him. Her intense gaze is returned by the unknown stranger Jinyoung brought with him. There's no way that thats-

"J-Jay?" I let out a loud gasp as that single word escapes nanas mouth and cuts through the long standing silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omo! Double update today! Jay knows Jinyoung? So glad he started to cooperate, makes my job so easy. That punk can be nice sometimes =^.^=