Angry

Living With Bishies

Baro's POV

Nana and Sandeul return after a little over an hour in high spirits. Sandeul, however, soon returns to his usual secluded self upon seeing me though, while Nanas smile remains plastered on her face.

"You had fun then I take it?" I address nana.

"Mmm, oppa, Sandeul oppa and I ran into someone I knew." she beams

"oh?" I raise my brow "you must be close then."

"not really we grew up together though" she's notoriously happy at the moment, intact I feel as of I'm talking to my 6 year old daughter about her first day in kindergarten.

"who?" I mouth to Sandeul who is standing there casually sipping at his drink.

"later." he mouths back. Not long after, nana bounds upstairs, once again seeking refuge on her floor.

"well?" I ask Baro as I turn to face him. 

"His names Kai. As she said to you before they grew up together there mothers-" I cut him off

"mothers?"

"I guess she has a stepmom from what she said earlier but I believe she was taking about her birth mother in this case"

"oh, continue."

"- so they were friends and so that's how they met. Now he is best friends with her younger brother."

"okay..... But what about him has her in high spirits?"

"I have no idea. His narcissistic, possessive, rude, blunt and vulgar." 

"what happened, you seem slightly irritated?" I stifle a laugh

"at first I was amused, cuz they seemed all close. But the kids irritating if you ask me."

"that doesn't answer my question deullie" Sandeul relays the events that occurred at the bakery with much enthusiasm. His account on what happened is hilarious if you ask me but he doesn't seem to feel the same way. When he told me about the part where the kid told nana about how Sandeul was obviously trying to get in her pants because "the whole male population of south Korea" wanted her but "that " was his, sent me into a fit of laughter. I honestly thought I was dying as I sat up and looked Sandeul straight in the eye trying to keep a straight face.

"deullie, do you need a hug?" I ask trying to sound serious 

"yes!" he whines and wraps his arms around my waist burrowing his face into my neck. I pat him on the back. At that moment Gongchan skips onto the kitchen humming. When he sees us he freezes and with no further reaction proceededs to skip backwards from where he came, humming. 

"deullie- ah, I think our maknae has a wrong idea."


Gongchans POV

From the looks of things, one day soon I'll have to call Sandeul Hyung .... Noona


Nana's POV

Kai somehow managed to make me feel better. But it's always been like that, even when we were little he was always there for me. When my mom died it was him that got me to leave my room after weeks of being couped up in there, eating on the rare occasion. If life were simple, or this was a drama I probably would be madly in love with him right now. However, I can't find myself to be inlove with the narssacistic playboy. 

And I can't forget about Sandeul. Since we started to live together I've probably talked to him the least. He always seems to be out and this is the first time we've hung out since the time I watched that James Bond movie with him Channie and Baro. Honestly, he's extremely mysterious and I was shocked that he offered to take me out. But I now see there is a reason Baro and he are so close. I really hope that in the future we become closer. (a/n: mianhe, before I resumed this chapter I was reading manga so it may sound like a soliloquy or what not, but it be ause I'm currently under the influence of everything cheesy ^.^)

Bored, I went to find Channie. As I was heading down to the second floor I bump into CNU who is sitting at the foot of the stairs. Remembering what happened earlier I decide its best to not acknowledge him. But of course my attempt fails miserably when I trip on the third to last step and fall crashing into him knocking him over as well. CNU lays on his stomach under me groaning in pain.

"would you mind getting off of me? Your heavy and I can't breathe." he spits.

"ah, mianhe op- CNU-ssi" hurriedly I scramble off of him and continue my search for the enthusiastic maknae.


CNU POV

i don't mean to snap and be vicious to nana or the guys but I can't help it. Every time I see her or think of her I get angry. But I'm not angry at her, I'm angry at myself. I walked out, got drunk, and did the deed with some random girl I'll probably never see again, nor do I want to. I'm awful. Disgusting. I allowed myself to drag an innocent girl into this. ... Okay maybe she's not innocent but I'm still in the wrong. It's not like I had confessed to nana or had been obvious or even showed that I liked her in the slighest. My feeling weren't disregarded, they were unknown. 

And hearing her call me "CNU-ssi" kills me.