Lock and Key

Living With Bishies

I lay on mybed listening to music. J Reyez playing in my ear. I like his song "Maybe Oneday" even though its on english, ithas good flow. knock knock. 

"Come in" I say not moving from my position in which I have found great comfort. The door slowly opens and Jinyoung pokes his head in the door.

"May I enter?" he asks

"yea," I say "come in" and he does closing the door behind him. This is the first time I've had a boy in my room and a good looking one at that.

I sit up on the bed and gesture my arms to the desk chair. "So I was going to go and make more copies of the key so that I don't have to cone back home everytime Baro needs to get in. You said there was a place around here, but I'm not familiar with te area, so could you go with me?" He asks a bit sheepishly. Hehe I think to myself this kind of sounds like a date invitation. I give him a shy smile. "Sure, I'd be glad to. Just give me a minute to get ready." he leaves and I hurriedly freshen up. I let my hair loose and check my self in the mirror. "not bad" I say and leave the room. "ready" I say grabbing my bag.

"'Kay,let's go" he replies smiling

"wait, where are you going?" Gongchan pipes from the couch. Jinyoung stops in front of the door and turns back to face him.

"Out to make key copies" he responds "I asked Nana to come with me"

"oh oh, let me come, let me come" Gongchan says excitedly, hopping up off of the couch. I look at Jinyoung whose looking at me.

"Sure! Why not?" is what I say with the outward appearance to match, on the inside I've exploded. This just turned from a trip with one bishie to two. However, given my quiet social matter, im bound to get funny looks from the neighbors and the shops people. After gong can puts his things on we leave. Walking at a leisurely pace. I feel the envious stares from the girls that we pass on the street, stabbing daggers through every inch of my body. it's a good thing it's only these two  I think to myself, shifting uncomfortably, if the other three were here there looks would probably kill me. We reach the shop after a silent trip. After Jinyoung has three copies of the key made he hands one to Gongchan.

"here's your copy of the key," Jinyoung says, "don't loose it or let it get stolen." he sounds just like a parent. It makes me wonder if out of the five of them does he watch over them like an older brother.

"arasseo" Gongchan says taking the key and placing it in his pant pocket. We leave the shop and begin to head back home. We pass a few small shoppes then Jinyoung stops. It's and icecream shoppe, almost vacant at the time. Jinyoung looks at me the into the shoppe.

"want some icecream?" he asks still staring in the stores window.

"oh! Yea I would" I respond trying to suppress my excitement. It's been ages since I last had icecream.

"Hyung, me too." Gongchan says in a cutesy voice

" arasso, come on" Jinyoung responds opening up the door. The shoppe is fairly new, and I've never been inside before. Bright greens, purples and blues are painted wildly on the walls, there's a bar area complete with bright yells bar stools and the other sitting areas consist of white tables and chairs. We take a seat semi close to the window. I order my favorite, green tea I cream, Jinyoung orders chocolate raspberry, and Gongchan gets a chocolate Milkshake complete with whipped cream and a cherry.

"so what do you study?" Gongchan asks breaking the cold silence.

" right now I'm still undecided on my major, there's still a little time before I must know. I don't think it's going to be medicine or law or aypnythong so I'm good for now" I answer, " what about you?" I ask suddenly curios.

" I just finished my senior year of high school" he says "I start at the uni. in the fall since I'm not taking any summer classes." my eyes widen in surprise.

" eeeh! You just finished highschool?!?" I ask? Gongchan laughs and nods his head. Jinyoung whose sitting next to me (Gongchan across) has erupted in a fit of laughter.

"how old did you think he was?" Jinyoung asks still laughing

"I thought he was my sumbae(*?), that's why ive been so polite this whole time!"

"well you only had it a little backwards" Gongchan says reassuringly. After my embarrassment and our icecream are finished we head back to the house stopping just in front of the door. " well, I have plans tonight so I'll be going" Gongchan says.

" yea me too," Jinyoung says "I promised that I'd help a friend move, bye Nana"  He fines , waving goodbye as he walks off.I watch them both leave for a moment then hurry into the house. Peace at last! I enjoy living with people and not just the sound of my an loneliness (silence), but personal quiet time here and there is nice too. At first I stand there soaking in the silence, then I begging trying to think of something to do since I have the entire day free. I move from on room to another shuffling back and forth. I can com up with nothing. Bathe. The thought of a nice long raxing bathe is a soothing one. Don't get in. Is my second thought, but since it's my subconscious I ignore it without thinking twice about it. I run the water till its just the right temperature and add peach bubble bath as the water fills the tub. Once the tub is half full I go get my clothes  just in case Jinyoung or Gongchan happen to finish early.the water is relaxing and I take a minute to soak. I lift my leg out of the water, my toes pointed like I often see thm do on t.v and start to wash. The lyrics to Shinee's song Lucifer pop into my head and I start to hum along.thats when the bathroo door bangs open.

"Gotta go!" CNU say. I stare at him unable to move, my entire body frozen, my humming has ceased. CNU looks up from his little dance in the door way and straight at me. I instinctively, but unintentionally, sink lower into the water. "uh" he says still staring at me. Inad of replying I maintain my glazed over expression my mind blank. We sit there staring at each other for a good while. I hear the front door open in close and nearing footsteps in the distance but pay none of it any attention. 

"Yah, Shinwoo!" it's Jinyoung's voice, neither of us have budged an inch. "Why are you trying to use Nana's bathroom? Go Upstairs." he finishes as he reaches CNU. "I told you guy specifica..." he trails off as he follows CNUs stare. His face turns a crinsom red. I snap back to reality.

"Yah, get out!" I scream, throwing the bar of soap that I had unknowingly been gripping the entire time. The soap hits CNU square in the forehead, snapping him back to reality. Jinyoung closes the door quickly. I get out of the tub hurriedly and get dressed. When I exit the bathroom neither Jinyoung nor CNU are anywhere to be found. The house this time is truly empty.