Thursday

Living With Bishies

Tuesday and Wednesday flew by. It was now Thursday and I was slowly becoming accustomed to living in the temp house.  Even though the upstairs had separate rooms, I was up here all by myself. The space was large but empty, I didn't have any stuff, including clothes. For the past two days I'd borrowed some of the clothes that the boys had left here. Lucky for them they had all decided to leave half of their clothes here to make moving easier. I however only have clothes at my fathers house, and I've been there enough for awhile. I need to go shopping. I check the balance in my bank account, my step mother has yet to put in the money in my account, but she will before the day is out. My balance is $3,578.67. I head down to the first floor stopping in the guys sleeping quarters. Channie is the only one awake even though its almost 8. 

"Yah, Channie, I'm leaving" he looks up at me still looking sleepy.

"okay noona, bye" he says deliriously. I leave securing the door behind me. i have classes until 12 today. Classes go by slowly and i do not pay any attention at all. I've missed class for the pass three days and still am not up to it. the last bell rings and I head to the Cafe, i see Hani and jay sitting at a table.

"Omo, whats this? Am i interupting something?" i ask taking a seat next to Jay.

"besides my piece, no" Hani says

" eh? your peace?" i ask " is that anyway to talk to your best friend?"

"yep. i dont like you today" she says

"waeyo?" I ask completely confused.

"i dont particulalry have a reason, i just dont feel like it today." she says plainly.

"....oh well i was going to invite you to help me rebuild my wardrobe but i guess not," i turn to jay " but jay will still come right"

"of course" he smiles.

"What? wait i love you, i love you the most kim nana! i love no one more than i love you so take me too!" Hani says frantically. " but why are you rebuilding your close?"

i clear my throat. "uh..well see my house burned down on sunday and took my clothes as well. so i need some more."

"WHAT?" the two of them shout in unison. the entire resteraunt turns towards the table, some people give us dirty looks.

"are you okay?" jay asks

"mmm, im staying with some people until my house is rebuilt" i reply

"so you went back home?" Hani asks in suprise.

" yea" i reply "and my dad wasnt home so i spoke with the she devil shes supposed to transfer the money tonight."

" awh and how is my taeminnie?" she cooes

" taemin is fine, so can we go?" i ask trying to change the subject.

"who are you staying with?" jay asks.

"uuh," i begin not sure how to answer "some friends of mine." at this hani stop slurpping on her mocha

'what friends? were all right here, and i havent heard anything from anyone else you may talk to every blue moon." Hani pipes in.

"um you dont know them, they uh come from busan." i say smiling, if Hani finds out im staying with her favorite local eyecandy, shell kill me, mostly because she wasnt invited to move in as well.

"oh?' jay says questioningly

"you could of come to stay with me, my mom wouldnt mind." hani says

"no, its fine, anyway lets go." i say ending the conversation.


We arrive at the mall and go into a botique that sells a wide varitey of clothes. When Hani and i have finish picking out clothes i go into a dressing room.

 

tumblr_mhykd5tEz21reahmgo1_500.jpgzxxRE1G_T19NCOR-e0hfDx5RYl6TVtxrtuBsAlGKoqQtShgbBdjzBMav_mO8KRpQEsFdpD8jL9-Yfv4qb-jABy5htlWCH_eV1NRuvpQ5E8LV4RVdkqFtAP_t

sixqyXu5TczEw0lahg0rs06G6fbRez0GH5bmgmOnPF3ToT7BSnMyt7xoF6kgVoJNdHkyUxk_4cKT223g0nOA0zgZGsjzhgKXuMOyRBFvJEDxxMf2ZEqXjopdIyM5bK0oSuIyiclylQJHjzIdNATp4qvsgrQu-dLK

F_mHdMFll7rbDq-uQUVIxvzniH4l74BxYd15blUHyr_gUyA3uczse1_zYTe17xji-iZd9Af3YRw8CFbjhDuczSZKRrvfIV3IKCVynDUEIkhBTM__OIeGHLGP

After hours of trying on clothes, all of which are approved by Jay and Hani im just about finished , i go to another store for underwear and another for socks  and pajamas. I've spent around 400 dollars and i only have enough clothes for a few weeks with out repeating outfits. After the house is rebuilt ill have to do more shopping.  On our way out the mall, i spot a dress in the display window. its meant for an ouoting and not just your everyday, i go in and purchase the dress along with shoes and a bag. feeling some what satisifed. Jay and Hani offer to take me home but i kindly refuse, telling them that I was fine and could handel it myself. After they help me put the bags in a cab i say my goodbyes and leave. Once back at the temp. house. I pay the cabbie then grab all of my bags and waddle towards the building. Baro and CNU must have seen me from a window because they come running at me, and grab bags. CNU has been nice since the incident, i wonder why. We carry the bags up to the third floor and set them down by the closet space.(originally it was most likely a coat closet) Baro leaves after setting down the bags saying he has got food cooking, leaving CNU to look around. i open my mouth to say something when my phone rings. it is my step mother. i answer the call.

"hello ommoni"

"i transfered the money so stay away from here." she says and hangs up the phone. sighing i move to stick the phone into my pocket, but it ring again. this time its not my step mother. minho it reads. I hesitate before answering.

"Minho ssi, what is it?" i say coldly. At the mention of minho, CNU turns around at looks at me.

"Can i see you now?" he asks

"of course not. why would i see you?" i ask forgetting theres anyone in the room.

"awwh but i want to see you, can i come over?" he asks

"i can't stop you from doing anything, do as you please, see if i care."

"have you moved?"

"not exactly, my address remains the same."

"okay, you do know that i love you right?" he asks

"awwh its too bad that the feeling is not mutual." i say and hang up the phone. when ilook up CNU is still looking at me.

"whos minho?" he asks "not that its any of my business"

"my ex" i say, my mood is ruined and i kind of feel like crying from frustraion.

"are you okay you dont look so good." he asks taking a step toward me.

"ha!" i laugh on the verge of tears "of course i dont, that guy ruined my last year of highschool and almost scrwed up my exams." after that CNU sits next to me on the bed and i spill the whole story. he listens intently and doent say a word the whole time. when i finish he speaks.

"do you still have feelings for him?" he asks

"no" i answer bluntly

"then i think you need to stop being mad at him as well, the person your hurting most is yourself. if you forgive and forget, you can move on peacfully."  He says. My eyes widen in surprise.

"Omo, there's this side to CNU as well. Waah" I joke, trying to change the mood.

"ani" he says shaking his head. "You were making a really weird face and your face is weird enough. I told you Sandeul gets scared easily, you may give him nightmares." With this he dashes out of the room and down the stairs. 

" wah!" I yell and chase him to the stairs. "Who's face is weird?" To this he pauses, turns around a smiles. God he has a nice smile.

 


CNU POV:

Ha! I think I successfully cheered her up. But why do I feel so happy? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Om sorry, this chapter maybe kind of lacking :/