Chapter 6

Living With Bishies

Hello again (^*^) !  I give thanks the new subscribers, remember you guys, are the fuel to my fire and I <3 you all! Keep reading みな! But do Amy of you know how to do the story backgrounds?

 

 

I barley slept an hour last night. I tossed and turned. How could I have been so exposed?! I should have never let them into the house! No matter how bad I needed the money my house shouldn't have been open to men! How stupid of me! I actually cried a bit last night. It was all I could do, yelling would wake the neighbors, I wasn't prone to breaking and hitting things, so I cried. In a corner of my room rocking myself back and forth trying to hide my humiliation. I can't face Jinyoung and CNU today. If I see them it'll be the end. I'll die from embarrassment. I look at the clock. It's 6:00 I have a whole hour before I need to be up for my 9:00am class today. I get up and go to the bathroom double checking to make sure I've locked the door.when I finish I poke my head out of the bathroom making sure there's no one around then "scurry" to my room. I get dressed and then check myself in the mirror. My eyes are puffy with dark circles, my hair is slightly disheveled and I feel just as bad as I look. I grab my bag and poke my head out of the for once again to make sure there's no one around. I leave without stopping in the kitchen for breakfast. It will be too loud, and someone will wake up. With my luck it'll be jinyoung or CNU but I can't take that right now. Ill just have to stop by the convenient store on my way to school, its not like I don't have plenty of time this morning. Its now lunch and I'm sitting in the cafe with Jay.

"Aish!" I say throwing my hands up in the air.

"What's wrong?" Jay asks looking at me with concern "you don't look s good today. Did something happen? Are you sick?" I look at him wondering if I should tell him or not.

"Well" I begin "..... no no never mind" I finish deciding of was better not to say anything.

"Come on tell me" He begs giving me his best aeygo***. I give in and tell him yesterdays horrific events.

"... I even snuck out this morning! Snuck out! Of my own house!" I finish.

"Aigoo! What is our Nana to do." Jay says while pinching my cheeks. I slap his hands away.

"Its not funny!" I whine.

"I know I know. Mihane." He apologizes "so anyway, do you plan to hide in your own home forever?" He asks tilting his head a slight bit to the side.

"Of course not!" I say "they'll move out eventually" I say smiling. Jay slaps me on the back of the head. "Waeyo?" I ask rubbing my head

"Chinja? That's how you're going to handle this? Lets be rational here!" Jay exclaims. I take a sip of my coffee.

"But I prefer to be irrational." I say sticking a piece of bread in my mouth. Jay gives me the death glare. "Okay then what would YOU do if you were me?" I ask him.

"Well I guess I'd continue to live my life. If I pretend like it didn't happen they'll do the same. Ya'know they call it 'moving on'" He says looking at me seriously "and there wouldn't be any awkwardness either" I laugh at this.

"No awkawrdness?!" I yell and people from other table turn and look at me "No awkwardness?!" I repeat this time in a whisper. "How is that possible?"

"Look just try it." Jay says patting my shoulder as he stands. He looks down at me for a while then a sneaky smile creeps across his face. I just look at him. "Come with me" he says. I blink my eyes at him and he grabs my wrist pulling me up from my seat. He then drags me behind him out of the cafe.

"Where are we going?" I ask him

"You'll know when we get there!" He says and turns back and smiles. he has a reeeally nice smile I think to my self better than Jinyoungs. At this, the feeling of embarrassment comes rushing back. I hang my head and continue to let my self be dragged by Jay. When we are off campus he hails a cab.

"Hey, don't you have class right now?" I ask as I sit down in the cab, scooting over so that he can take a seat next to me.

"Well yes, but today ls mission is to make you feel better, I wont die if I miss class once." He says and smiles. The driver looks back at us from the rearview mirror and smiles.

"Where to?" The driver asks still looking back.

"Myeong-dong*" Jay tells him. I look at him

"We're going shopping?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"Little bit of this, little bit of that." He says grinning at me his eyes smiling as well. I'm glad I made friends with him, even under the circumstances in which it happened. I roll my eyes up and give silent thanks to Hani, who I haven't seen since I meet Jay. She's probably off somewhere with a new boyfriend, talking about their future together which will never come. That's what she does; meets a guy plans her future with him, then after a bit they break up. Leaving her depressed and my freezer icecreamless.  After a while the cab stops and we get out. 

"You guys are cute together" the driver says as Jay pays him.

"haha" jay replies "we're just friends"

"riiiiiight" the cab driver responds then drives away. I raise my eyebrows.

"I wonder why he thought we were dating." I say questioningly. Jay looks at me and smirks.

"isn't it obvious" he asks, "because I'm just so darn cute, anyone would want to be with me!" I laugh at this. "kaja." he says and grabs my wrist and begins to drag me behind him again. First we stop at an icecream vendor, then we go from shop to shop just looking. I stop outside the window of a jewelry store. In the display is a silver bracelet with al sorts of charms: icecreams, butterflies, music notes etc. the way the band works is unique.instead of a standard bracket band, the pieces that make up the band are uniquely twisted and looped. It's really pretty. Jay looks from me to the window then back at me again. He lets  go of my wrist.

"wait here." he says then enters the shop. After a little while he comes back Out and shoves something into may hands. "it's an early birthday present. Your birthday is in a couple weeks anyway right?" he asks me smiling.

"y-yea. How did you know." I ask completely dumbfounded.

"Hani told me a few days ago." jay replies. I look at the box and finger the gold and red ribbon that decorates the outside. "open it" jay says. I look up at him then back down at the box. Carefully removing the ribbon I open the box. Surrounded by fancy soft tissue is the bracelet I had just been eyeing in the display window.

"komawo." I say and throw my arms around him into a hug. "jay is the best!" I say.

"I know I know" he say hugging me back. "you just don't forget that" he says. "come on its getting late, let's get you home" he finishes and lets go of my waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we get out of the cab and jay walks me to the door.

"thanks for today, I really needed it." I say.

"no problem" he says. He ruffles my hair "now go in side before you catch a cold"

 He leaves as I enter the house.

"noona, noona! Who was he?" Gongchan asks as he Baro and Sandeul rush over to me. 

"we just happened to be looking out the window when we saw you." Sandeul adds.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Baro asks, his head slightly cocked to the side.

"haha, no that was just my friend." I reply. That's the second time someone's mistaken us today. I think to myself. "Waeyo?" I ask raising my brow. "are you jealous?"

"haha funny." Baro says sarcastically. "you should watch a movie with us."

"okay... Wait! Are Jinyoung or CNU around." I ask prepared to make a mad dash for my room.

"no, we haven't seen them since yesterday." Sandeul says. A wave of relief washes over me. "waeyo?" 

"no reason." I say linking arms with Baro and Gongchan. "kaja, let's watch a movie." I beam. We sit down on the couch and Sandeul turns on Golden Eye, an American movie. About half way through my eyes and head get heavy. I try to fight my sleep for a while but I eventually give in. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baro's POV

Half way through the movie something hard and heavy lands on my shoulder. I look over to find Nana soundly asleep, using my shoulder as her pillow.

"yah, Nana go to bed." I whisper lightly shaking her. She doesn't move. "guys I'm going to take Nana to her room." I tell Gongchan and Sandeul. So ingrossed in the movie I only get grunts in response. I lift Nana's head off my shoulder and carefully set it down on a pillow. I stand up and face back toward Nana. She's still very much asleep. I pick her up in a princess hold and carefully carry her to her room pushing the door open with my foot. I set her on the bed and watch her re-adjust herself so that she's comfortable. She mumbles in her sleep at which I chuckle.

"Goodnight Nana." I whisper and quietly close her bedroom door behind me as I leave.

 

 

 

 

 

Aish!im a day late but happy thanksgiving guys (^*^)