The Bishies Upstairs

Living With Bishies

I wake up slowly. I barely got any sleep the last night. I kept tossing and turning in my sleep. I'm almost positive that during yesterday's introduction Jinyoung said nothing about anyone being prone to laughing at the expense of others. I'm still turning this over in my mind when my phone vibrates. Minho. Great... That is the last thing I need right now, to waver because of my despicable ex. I put my phone back down without answering it. If he wanted to talk he should have called before a year and a half had passed. He should have thought about the consequences his actions could ave before he did it. Well that put a damper on my morning. I stretch and Minho is quickly forgotten, my morning bright again. Knock knock. The sound of someone knocking on my bedroom door is unfamiliar so I ignore it at first. Knock knock. This time I realize what's happening and open the door.

"Don't you have any rice?" CNU is standing in front of me with a smug look on his face. 

"No." I respond flatly and begin to close the door. He sticks his foot in the way to prevent the door from shutting.

"What kind of person doesn't have Rice?" he looks me over " ya know you should really wake up and wash up before anyone else you might give poor little Sandeul permanent nightmares." he smirks then proceeds to walk away. unbelievable! How could such a person exist. I grab my clothes for to the day and take them to the bathroom I spend twenty extra minutes in the bathroom to make sure I'm absolutely perfect. I leave the bathroom and go into the kitchen only to find Baro and Sandeul sitting at the table.

"Morning!" I say as I walk past them. Neither look up from their phones.

"Morning." They say in unison. Sandeul looks up and gives a warm smile. I smile back and he returns to his phone. I open up the fridge and pull out some orange juice and poor myself a glass. I return the juice to the fridge. When I go back to retrieve my juice it's gone.

"who took my juice?" both Baro and Sandeul look up this time

"I don't know. Sorry" Sandeul says 

"CNU was just in here," Baro pipes up "and I think he walked out with something, he went out front." he took my juice? Am I being punked? Seriously they haven't even been here for 24 hours and this guy is already stealing my juice? I don't remember ever being on such terms with him. I try hard to suppress the anger that is boiling in me.

"Yah! CNU!" I yell as I walk out the front door to the yard. "You took my juice?" I ask as I watch him bring the glass down from his lips.

"Yes, ajumma" he smirks "I did" this guy is unbelievable, and who is he calling ajumma.

"give it back" I say holding out my hand to accept the glass. I hear the door open behind me.

"I'm so sorry" he says his entire demeanor changing, "I thought it was Baro's so I took it. Had I relived it was your I would have gotten my own. Please forgive my carelessness."

"Boh. Youre sorry? Sorry my ." I yell and snatch the glass back and turn back towards the house. Good for nothing..... I mutter, just moved in and already he's....  I  look up and Jinyoung is looking at me like I'm a wild animal. So that's why his additude changed so sudenly, we were no longer standing outside alone. There was a spectator, and in the end I came out looking like a jerk. "well um.... T... That was...." I stammer trying to come up with an excuse. CNU walks up behind me and pats me on the back.

"it was an honest mistake." he says "I took her juice and she thought it was on purpose, it was completely my fault." great now he come across as the humble victim. The picture of pure innocence, and I'm the psychopath who blew up over some juice... Great, could this living agrangment get any worse.

 

"Hey!" I look over my shoulder just as jay comes to my side side." What's up!"

" Look," I say " I'm sorry but I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment." he laughs heartily at this.

"that's okay," he says "I'm not either I just thought we could be friends!" he gives me one of his "award winning" smiles.

"O...oh" I say as my cheeks flush from embarrassment. "I'm sorry. I shouldnt have...."

"No No," he says waving his hands, "it's totally understandable..." he pauses "I mean under the conditions in which we meet.... So anyway, what's up with you?"

"riiight... But nothing really, you?" I ask hoping that his life has been more interesting than I perceive mine to be.

"nothing much..... Oh! I found a dollar in my pants pocke thisafternoon! I was really happy because I thought I wouldnt have anything to dnk to go with my lunch." he laughs, this time I join in on his laughter. He's really funny and a good addition to my small circle of friends. It was the beginning to a much needed friendship.

 

 

     

 

 

Looking at the polls Sandeul seems to be a fan favorite but no one want to see much of Jinyoung!?!??? It's okay Jinyoung 'cuz I still love you \(^o^)/this much