Chapter 17

Living With Bishies

.... So I was looking at the previous chapter and I could have SWORN that the event that took place in that 1 chapter occurred in 2 but I guess not, I seriously need a break to let the ideas flow, but worry not I thinkim back, hope you guys enjoy... Cuz quite frankly I don't have many subscribers so I'll do my best to improve my writing.... And then one day when I'm famous I'll.... Totally unrelated......

 

 

 

I woke upto the sound of soft snoring. Taemin was long gone but unnie had come in for bed. I look over at the digital clock on unnies bed side table. 3:46. At this point I wasn't even sure of what day it was,how long I'd been asleep, or the last time I showered. I get up a grab my clothes which have been neatly folded and placed on the chair I assume Taemin was using. In the quite section of the house where the maids stay they have their own shower, which I head towards on my tippy toes.its dark and I have to feel my way there. If it weren't for the fact that i had spent much of my time here after my Stepmother moved in I would probably fall and die. When I finally reach the bathroom, I press my ear to the door to make sure it's not being occupied. Lucky for me, it's not and I gently turn the knob a slowly push the wooden door open. The bathrooms not big, it it has both a shower and a tub along with the basic toilet and sink. I grab a towel out of the linen closet and turn on the shower.after a minute I check to ake sure the water is hot.  Once in the shower my mind begins to race. Do I like him? At the thought of this possibility my heart beats faster and louder and I hear it drumming obnoxiously in my ears. My skin and the water beating down on it seem to be the same temperature at this point. Why did he kiss me? Does he lik-  I cut off my thoughts. It would be utterly ridiculous. He was probably just mad and decided to mess with me, I decide.turning off the shower I step out, the cold air hits my skin and I shiver before drying off with the towel. Redressing myself I walk to the mirror. To my horror, my hair is a mess of tangles, and my eyes are red and puffy, my skin is also dry. I sigh, but do nothing more. I should probably go back today, the guys are probably arguing, and  can't just up and leave like this. I turn off the bathroom light and creep my way back to unnies room and sit on the bed. I feel as if I've slept for days, but I have no way of checking that at the moment. Afraid ill wake some one up if I try to leave I lay myheadback in my pillow and consume myself in my thoughts once again.

At somepoint I must have fallen asleep because when I open my eyes, which I hadn't realized I closed, sunlight is pouring into the room and unnie is gone. For the second time today I check the clock, 8:15. I slowly get out of bed maybe it's time for me to go back to the guys, I've caused enough trouble as it is. I grab my phone off of the table and quickly scribble down a note to unnie to tell her where I've gone, and that I won't be back anytime soon. I straighten up and quietly head tithe back door. Once outside I take a deep breath before I begin the long walk around the house and down the driveway to the street.

I hail a cab and make my way back to the makeshift house. When I'm inside and the door is secured behind me I check in the kitchen and the lounging area for the guys. I see no one and begin to head up the stairs to their floor. Peering into their sleeping area, I find Gongchan and Sandeul playing cards.

"hey guys" I say quietly while waving. Sandeul is the first to look up. A cheesy grin spreads across his face and he hops up and runs to me giving me a tight squeeze.

"yah! Nana, who said you could just disappear for forever eh?" he says tightening his grip. Gongchan walks up behind him and lays his hand on his shoulder.

"Hyung,let noona go, you'll suffocate her." at this Sandeul let's go and sheepishly take a step back. Gongchan then seizes the oppurtunity to hug me just as tightly.

"hi noona, I missed you. I really missed you.the hyungs kept tormenting me because you weren't here to stop them, don't you ever leave me alone again okay?" I returned Channies hug after hearing about his misfortune and after a minute he lets go. I missed being here. As much as I enjoyed seeing everyone from home again. I like the feel that the guys had. With them I knew that even if I cried for days they'd be there for me, and wouldn't ask a single question until it was appropriate.


Jays POV

i wander the streets of myeongdong alone. I over reacted..... But even so, I can't bring myself to forgive her right now.  my fight with nana replayed over and over in my head. It hurt, thinking that someone told you everything even though it was embarrassing could so easily lie to you. Especially when that person was someone you dared to have feelings for even though you knew better, aware of the fact that it can't happen. It was like fate was just reminding you that it can't end up like that, like it was pushing you farther apart. Instinctively my hand flies up to my chest and clutches it. I've been fighting back tears for gawd knows how long. Everything reminds me of her. In all honesty I don't recall spending all that much time with her, but I guess it was more than I thought, and it's all that my brain can seem to remember. I've had a few exes but they were all people I knew I'd  never become attached to. Because I know I can't. I can never. Girls, best friends, friends in general, I can't have any of it, because after next year, I'll have to erase them anyway. But I grew attached, to the short, clumsy girl, who like to be secludedand blocked off from the world. The long haired girl with pretty eyes that wasn't afraid to stand up for herself or reject someone in an instant. But it's my fault. I k we better but I did it anyway. This, our fight, provides me with the perfect oppurtunity towalk away, without ever looking back. Yet, as much as I want to, i cant. Something tells me not to. I want to hold on to her evenf it's just a little longer. I want to kiss her again. ....oh  my goodness... I really did do that. ! How could I kiss her. upon remembering thiy checks flush a bright red. I had kissed her on impulse. I don't even know if it was the right time for such a thing, but I did it anyway. 

As I continue to walk the sky grows darks and the street light begin to flicker on. I hail a cab and make my way back to my condo. I moved out of my parent home a year and a half ago. It wasn't that there were any problems, I just figured that then was  good a time as anyto start living on my own. Eventually I'd probably have to move back in because the house had bepassed downfrom generation to generation and I didn't plan on breaking the cycle. As I lean my head against the cabs windomy phone rings abruptly startling me. Hani. 

"yea?" I ask her. She never calls me unless she wants something.

"yah! Is that anyway to talk to a friend? Espcially the one who introduced you to the lo-" I cut her off

"alright! Im sorry, what can I help you with oh great one?" I say rolling my eyes.

"that's better,"her voice grows solem "anyway I called to talk about Nana." 

"then I have nothing to say."

"jay, stop being so stubborn and just forgive her already, I forgave her in like five minutes and she should really have trusted me after all this time. No offense but you've only know her for what? 3 months now? I know you guys got close really fast, but you have to understand Nana's used to keeping things to herself."

"you say that but compared to other things she's told me this was much more worth mentioning. In fact she was quite open withme, even if it was embarrassing, she'd tell me. But this tie. Even when it's remotely Important she lies about it, and quite frankly it's better this way."

"better? How could it possibly be better this way, jay? Stop. Your being silly" 

"no, I'm not."

"you know that after you left her outside the icecream parlor, she caught a high fever but still tried to come to school?"

"...."

" she fainted, jay. And Im guessing that even though she didn't want to run into you she still wanted to see you, even from afar. Tlast time I saw her like this was when she broke up with Minho." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Waaaaaaaah!! So how'd you guys like it? Please tell me so I know if I should just stay on break! So I love all my readers and suscribers.... I pray that some people are like me and don't subscribe to everything but still book mark it to continue reading it when it's  updated.... Seriously though I need love too guys... I mean it may be alot to asked to get featured but aiming for 30 subscribersisn't isn't? Oh yes and please comment ^^