Untitled

Living With Bishies

That night I was a restless and didn't sleep a wink. Conveniently it was Friday and I could sleep in a few hours more than usually the next morning. Which I did. I didn't wake up until noon and even then I was slow and groggy. I showered and brushed my hair the proper way, even though I had long given up on my perfect guy... And guys in that sense completely. I was perfectly happy being single and the previous days encounter with my pasts worst nightmare was the perfect reminder. If I had forgotten and began slipping, I had hastily regained my balance. With a heavy sigh I put down my brush and moved to the closet to pick out today's outfit. After a few minutes I settled on dark wash skinny jeans, a light pink top and, a yellow cardigan. Once dressed I style my hair in a sloppy bun near the top of my head. I wouldn't worry about any accessories today, it was going to be a lazy one. The only jewelry I bother with is my pendant necklace which was given to me seven years ago by my mother before she passed. It was something I always wore, and even today would be no different. Satisfied with today attire I headed downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast, Jinyoung was the only one in the kitchen. Suddenly for some reason I remembered when he first rang my door bell two months ago asking about the up stairs. Since then there had been countless annoyances from CNU and a few embarrassments as well, gutit had been fun. I grabb and egg out of the fridge. It's already boiled so I crack it open and peel it. Boiled egg is my favorite in the morning.

"Jinyoung-ah, where is everyone else?" I ask. He looks up from his note book looking a bit dazed.  He stares at me while he collects his thoughts.

"Baro and Gongchan went to the arcade, Sandeul is visiting his aunt, and CNU just left without saying." he says then looks back down at his note book.

"oh." I say. I shuffle around the kitchen a little. I'm curious as to what he is so focused on. I peek over his shoulder. " whatcha doin'?" I ask him curiously.

"writing." he says without looking up.

"writing what?" I ask leaning farther over in hopes of catching a glimpse.

"song." he answers. 

"eeeeh? You write songs?" my eyes widen with surprise. Jinyoung looks up and chuckles when he sees my facial expression.

"unn. I do" he says 

"can I read it?" I ask, my curiousity growing.

"later, when I finish it.... Maybe we'llplay it for you." he says sounding a sly.

"p-play? We'll?" who is this "we" he speaks of. I suddenly feel as if I should have followed my first mind and look into them a little before they moved in, I know absolutely nothing about them. My greatest question being why the five of them live together when there is no blood relation. Maybe I'm mistaken but friend don't usually live together in such big groups. I ponder over this a little more. When my thoughts are interrupted.

"yes, the five of us are a band." he smiles and goes back to writing. I stand there for a little while more in silence. My first thought is how that explains so much, the  second thing that comes to mind is their popularity. I wonderif they are popular. I've never seen them preform before but night clubs and the such were never reallymy scene. Maybe Hani had.

"you guys are a band? What are you called?" I ask curious so that I can ask Hani about them later.

"B1A4." Jinyoung says.

"B1A4." I repeat.

"Un, it stands for 1 blood type b and 4 blood type a's." he says. 

"so do you guys have gigs all them time? Is that why I'm the only one here Saturday at 10:00pm like clock work" I ask from a sudden realization. Jinyoung laughs.

"yes, that's exactly it." he smiles.

"waaaaah that's so cool!!"I Say a little too enthusiastically. Jinyoung doesn't look up from his notebook so my embarrassment is hidden.  I quietly back out of the kitchen and sit on the living room couch. I turn on the t.v. My mind is preoccupied though. The guys let move into my house are a band. Interesting. I reach for my phone, the panda phone charm clanks against my hand as I pull it from my pocket. I dial Hani's number. 

"hello?"

"Hani!" let's hangout today for a little while!"

"huh? Hangout? What happened?" 

"bwo? What happened? Nothing! I just want to talk!" 

"alright then I'll meet you at the resteraunt."

"Un arraseo." I hang up my phone and go back into the kitchen

"Jinyoung-ah I'm le-....." the kitchen is now empty, the seat where Jinyoung was once sitting abandoned. Hmm maybe he left....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I enter the resteraunt and spot Hani at a table near the back.

"hey". I say waving

"hey." Hani replies. I tak my seat across from her.

"did you order yet?" I ask. A few years ago we decided that who ever arrived at the resteraunt first would order for the both of us.

"yeeeep." Hani says.

"sooooo...." I get cut off

"I knew it! There is something isn't there?!" Hani bursts.

"Un mianhe, I was wondering if you'd heard of the band B1A4." I say meekly?

"eh? Thats it? Yea of course I have! They are really popular. Youre probably the only one who hasn't." she responds. At this I lower my head, I'm a bit ashamed. Hai, however continues talking. "oh and they at ereally good looking as well, I wonder what they are like off stage. Oooooo what would it be like to live with them. Gawd I envy their mothers!" 

"aha." I giggle uneasily. "right live with them.. I wonder." the thought of being trampled by fan girls runs through my mind (ahaha I madea funny). Hani doesn't notice my disposition as she's off in fantasy land fantasizing about the men I live with. I guess I'll have to keep their living situation a secret, even from Hani.

"we should go see them next Saturday since I can't go tonight. It'll be fun." Hani suggest,

"y-yea, it would be." I say. During the rest of lunch Hani does most of the talking. I on the other hand am crumbling under guilt for not telling her my secret, that I live with b1a4 and have for a while now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT NIGHT

"Nana come play with us." there's a knock at my bedroom door and I hear Sandeul's voice coming from the other side. I put down my hstory book and open the door. 

"play what?" I ask

"monopoly. And then maybe some go-stop." he answers

" okay, I'll play too." I close the door behind me as I head into the living room behind Sandeul where the game is already set up. When I come into the room Gongchan looks up from his phone.

"Noona! We're playing in teams of two, you are with CNU Hyung." Gongchan says excitedly. well that's just  dandy. I hope we can get aong during this time. My hoping was useless. We argued the entire game and came in lost miserably.

Example Argument 1

"here, hand me the dice, I'll roll." CNU holds out his hand.

"but you rolled last time, let me roll." I say.

"no, you'll just screw it up." he moves to take the dice from my hand. I jerk my hand back in response. "hand it here." CNU growls.

"NO, I won't. Move so I can roll!" I retort fiercely.

"well lose if you roll, you'll send us straight to the deserted island." his growl grows a bit more intense.

"I will not! Don't just go making things up!" we wrestle for the dice until it slips from my hand. Sandeul quickly moves our piece five spaces  just as the dice reads, sending us to the deserted island.

Example argument 2

"I'll read the card." CNU says.

"ha!" I scoff my arms crossed. "are you sure you're capable of doing that."

"what is that supposed to mean?" CNU asks fiercely.

"if you don't know then my point is proved." I retort.

"are you crazy? Are you seriously insulting me after you got us stuck on the deserted island for forever?"

"that was not MY fault" I defend " it was because YOU refused to let me roll the dice in the first place! If it weren't for you, we wouldn't be losing!" 

"ha! That's right! Push the blame off onto somebody else!" CNU shouts. 

"oh look it's time for me to go to bed" jinyoung interjects.

"me too" Gongchan yawns and stretches his arms. 

"let me just clean up this game away..." Baro say.

"I'll help" adds Sandeul.

"good idea." I say irritably. I stand and head back to my room.I close the door behind me and flop onto my bed. I cant believe i wasted my time arguing to night. As I continue to reflect on tonights arguments I drift off into a blissful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"yah nana wake up!" I'm being frantically shaken in my sleep. Before I can crack my eyes I feel the heat in the room. It's blazing hot, and sweat has already begun to soak my sheets. I sit up to see Baro with a terrified look on his face. "we have to get out of here!" he exclaims. He grabs my hand and begins to pull me behind him into the smoke. In the hall way the smoke is even heavier and flames up from the floor boards. A strong feeling of fear washes over me as the flames that lace the walls grow more intense. The thick smoke fills my lungs and my breaths grow shorter, more desperate. I hear Baro cough in front of me as he drags me behind him. just a few more steps, only a few. My eyes begin to sting from the smoke when I spot a bright white light ahead. We are at the door. When step over the thresh hold I take a pause to take a deep and luxurious breath in before I hurriedly move away from the burning house. Firemen along with there trucks take up the entire street. I'm taken by an EMT (emergency medical technician) to an ambulance to get checked out. I have only minor burns and my smoke inhalation was not damaging. Baro had saved my life. If he hadn't come I may have woken up to late and not have escaped so easily with so few burns, I may not have escaped at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Waaaaaaaaah, this may be my longest chapter yet. I hope you guys enjoyed! ^^ please continue to read subscribe and comment!