chapter 18

Living With Bishies

Jays POV

Tsch... Minho

"I didnt mention this the other day but when they broke up it wasn't just because he was out with a tramp. By this time it was somethng he always did and Nana had decided to ignore. She thought since he never did anyhrng with them it wad fine." Hearing this I frown and the hateful feeling I harbor towards that guy intensify.

"But this one day she went to go suprise him.... yea I know typical story and all but how UN-Nana like is it ya'know, its disgusting when she's in love honestly. Anyway she wen to suprise him at home... but he wasn't alone... I think you can figure out what was happening when she got there but let me just say Minho was a little preoccupied. Anywho, I dont kbow what you meant earlier by 'better this way', but whatever happens later, she needs you now." And with that she hung up.

I stared at my phone for a long while in utter disbelief. she's disgustig when she's in love Hani's words repeated them selves in my head. Imaging Nana as some love sick girl who could even over look such playboy ways was hard. She was so different fro. What I knew... or what I THOUGHT I knew.


Nanas POV

The rest of the guys didn't come back until late. Hey came in loudly waking channie up frim his sleep. They were of course, arguing. That is until they notice gongchan and I curled up on the. Baro immediately runs over and envelopes me in a back breakingly tight hug. Once I am released I give a weak smile. Baro's frowns and drags me up to my floor without a single moment of hesitation. Once we're are up stairs he turns to me with a serious look plastered on his face.

"are you okay?" he asks concerned. Am I that obvious? I fake my best smile.

"yea just fine! Why wouldn't I be? Did ya miss me?" I ask taking the oppurtunity to change the subject. Baro frown again and sighs.

"yea I missed you, Channie can only provide so much entertainment, I need someone to watch movies with. I was lonely" he pouts.

"yah! Channie is not your toy, be nice!" I laugh lightly slapping his arm.


Baros POV

Nana had been gone for a couple of weeks. It was upsetting that when shes finally back she looks like she's been mulled by a bear and her kitten recently died. I drag her upstairs so that I can ask talk to her without the guys growing concerned,as I'm sure they didn't even notice.

"are you okay?" I ask turning to face heronce up on her floor. She fakes a smile.

"yea just fine! Why wouldn't I be? Did you miss me?" changing the subject huh?

" yea I missed you, Channie can only provide so much entertainment, I needed someone to watch movies with. I was lonely" I pout using my best aegyo. She laughs and taps my arm playfully.

"yah!" she says still giggleing "Channie is not your toy, be nice!" I join in on her laughter. I guess for now she won't tell me about it. I can wait till she feels like talking with me.


Jinyoungs POV

Tch, who does Baro think he is? Dragging her upstairs by the hand before CNU and I even get to say hi properly.

 


CNUs POV

"..."


Nanas POV

Baro and I head back down stairs and rejoin the guys. Jinyoung keeps giving us suspicious looks like there's something we haven't told him. I lazily plop down onto the couch and Baro follows right behind me. Jinyoungs eyes never leave the two of us.

"sooooo.... Nana," Sandeul cuts into the surrounding silence "when we called your brother said that you were at home with him, does he live in an apartment around here?"

"Aniyo. He is still at my parents house, and they only live relatively close. Still in Seoul but closer to the outskirts." I answer

"ahhh chinja? That's cool. Are you gonna go back soon?" 

"no, I won't be going back for a very long time unless it's urgent." I say with a hint of distaste. Picking up on it Sandeul smiles but asks nothing else about my parents house but Channie comes in and asks more questions about taemin.

"noona, how old is your brother?" he asks smiling but he is still groggy.

"ah, he is about the same age as you I believe, but I think you may be around..... 10 months older... Maybe 11?"

"yay! Finally, a dongseang." I giggle at his excitment. Again, it got quite.

"Jinyoung -aaaah, your so quiet today, CNU you too." I say looking at the two. Both of their cheeks flush.

"ahhh, mianhe, next time you leave you should tell people okay?"  CNU says rubbing the back of his neck.

"eh? But I tol-" Gongchan quickly clasp a hand over my mouth. I raise my eyebrow quizzically.

"y-yea noona don't just leave" he stutters. I glare at him.

Flashback

i had successfully snuck out the house and was now hailing a taxi. Finally one spots me and I climb into the car shutting the door behind me. I pull y phone out of my bag and dial Channies number.

"yeobaseyo?"(a/n: gahhh, how wrong is that spelled?) Channie picks up the phone.

"Channie, will you do me a huge favor?" I ask

"aaaah, noona, of course" I can hear him beaming through the phone.

"yay! Can you tell everyone I went out with a friend today then? I shouldn't be out long."

"eh? Noona, is it that friend from last time?"

"ani, I'm meeting my friend jay t the icecream parlor we went to."

"ah, dae, bye then noona." Channie hangs up the phone as the sound of gunfire increases hes probably playing call of duty.

Flashback end

"Yah! Channie! Is there something you forgot to tell us?" Jinyoung enquires.

"h-Hyung ! I-I don't know wha-.... Mianhe. I got distracted and forgot nana called. And then when she didn't come back a Hyung went on a ram-" this time it's CNU who clasps his hand around Channies mouth.sandeul smirks from the sidelines.

"we forgive you Channie no need to continue!" he says and smiles nervously.

"no no CNU Hyung, let the maknae continue." Sandeul says. An evil glint in his eyes.

"oh but that's not necessary. We can figure out the minor details.... I mean we were there, so there isn't even any figuring to do 'cuz we already know." CNU spurts causing Sandeul to let out an evil cackle. Jinyoung rolls his eyes annoyed.

Flashback

Its 1:00am and nana hasn't picked her cellphone for several hours. Panick spreads amongst the guys as they try and reach her again and again. Suddenly CNU stands up forcefully with his fists balled. He looks extremely upset. Jinyoung on thecontrary is sitting in a far corner trying desperately not to break down completely as he dials Nana's number for the umpteenth time.

"the !" CNU shouts angrily "why isn't she picking up her damned phone." Baro walks over and attempts to sooth the older boy. But his attempt is pointless. CNU is beyond the point of return. He pushes the magazines of the table and begins to storm to the door.

"Hyung where are you going?" Sandeul calls behind him. CNU doesn't respond but instead kick over the drum set on his way obefore shutting the door violently behind him. From the force the door looses its stability and falls heavily to the ground, revealthe anger CNU running towards the street and hailing a cab.

flashback end

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry about the short chapter guys :/ I guess it's kind of a filler, I'm trying to figure out what happens next. Jinyoung clearly needa little bit of time since Nanas  back now. Will she finally spill to Baro? Will CNU provide and comfort? Will Channie contitone llied this hyungs? ..... I don't know either :'( but I guess we will all find out soon. 

Thanks for reading subscribing and hopefully I'll one day be able to say for voting as well.

seriouslyabuts, can't you just do it because I'm a good person? No? Okay then, I'll accept that then.

bye (^.^)/