Confrontation

Living With Bishies

"I talked to them this morning!" I blurt out.

"Talked to who?" Jay asks curiously.

"Jinyoung and CNU." I say looking at him out of the corner of my eye as I fiddle with my mug half full of coffee. Jitters from this morning still coursing through me.

".... Aaaaand... how did it go?" He asks setting down his cup, his attention now fully on me.

"not that bad actually, after we stopped staring at eachother." I respond now playing with the bracelet he gave me.

 

This morning:

i woke up late this morning blowing all chance of escape. I quietly make my way into the kitchen after getting ready only to find Jinyoung and CNU eating at the table. I stop in the entry way and stare at them, unable to move. My pulse quickens and extreme nervousness over takes me. I stand there silently. Jinyoung is the first to look up, when he sees me his entire face flushes a bright red. Then it's CNUs turn, he looks up and when he spot me his eyes narrow he slightly blushes the. Looks quickly back down at his food as the redness spreads. I snap back to reality and clear my throat.

"Mmmmhmm... G-good morning." I say moving towards the fridge.

"G-good morning, long time no see." Jinyoung says playing with his food.

"Y-yeah I didn't see anything either!" CNU spurts. My eyes widen and my face flushes from embarrassment. "oh! Uuuuh I-I meant that it's been a few days since I've seen you too.... Living in the same house and all." he clears his throat as he finishes. 

"Yeah uuuh I've been uuuh busy" I say still standing a the fridge.

"So let's pretend it didn't happen." Jinyoung proposes.

"Mmm..." CNU agrees.

"Yea, that's probably best." I say closing the fridge " well, I have class now sooo uuuh I guess I'll see you gs later then."

"okay, bye" Jinyoung says and waves as I head toward the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"See it wasn't that bad.... Unnatural... But not bad!" jay say smiling when I finish telling him what had happened.

"Yeah... Thanks, i feel much better now." I say giving a sigh of relief, jay laughs at this.

"oh! I see your wearing it already." he says pointing to my wrist.

"yea I probably should have waited till my birthday since you gave it to me as a birthday present but i was really excited and impatient and decided to wear it now." I say.

"hey hey!" both Jay and I turn our heads to see Hani headed our way. She pulls a chair from the neighboring table and sits down. "Nana! Where have you been? I haven't seen you for ages!"

"You could have visited me. I haven't moved." Jay chuckles at this and I kick him under the table. "yah! Don't laugh! I'm serious, she always does this, pretending like I'm the one that disappeared!" I turn back to Hani " Where have YOU been." I ask

"eeeh, here there everywhere. Haven't done too much I guess. No I'm not nor was I seeing anyone because I know that's what you're thnking." she says sipping from my coffee. " nae, let's go eat black bean noodles.... No! Spicy seafood soup!" 

"waaaaah, this girls amazing.way to change the subject." I say frowning. I look at jay and he looks back at me. "want to go eat?" I ask him. He his head to the side.

"do YOU want to go eat?" he answers back. Just then my stomach growls loudly and Hani laughs.

"come on let's go!" she says standing up.

"unn." I say in agreement. I hadn't realized I was hungry, and my stomach had been fine until food was mentioned. The three of us leave to eat at a restaurant near my house. It's the one Hani and I always go to. The food is good and the prices are even better plus there's always a new cute worker to keep Hani interested.we arrive at the restaurant and take a table close to the window.  After we order I remember this morning and play it over and over in my head.

"yah, nana what are you thinking about? You lookok a bit distracted." Hani looks at me curiously. I look up a bit startled by the sudden  conversation.

"ah, nothing, I was just off some where I guess." I say smiling and begin to fiddle with my bracelet.

"oh that's cute! Where'd you get that?" Hani asks gesturing towards my bracelet. At this Jay sits up and folds his hands on the table.

"that," he says pointing at my wrist now as well "was a gift from the all wonderful me!" Hani's eyes widen with surprise, and I know that she's gotten the wrong idea.

"eeeeeh? Waeyo? Are you guys dating?" Hani asks looking from me to jay, then back at me.

"no," I say rolling my eyes "it was an early birthday present, friends give each other birthday presents too ya'know."

"oh." Hani says frowning, "that's no fun" jay looks up from the conversation.

"can we help you?" he asks someone standing behind me and Hani. Hani turns around and gasps loudly. Before I can turn arond myself large hands gently cover my eyes,  my head pressed lightly against something firm yet a bit squish; preventing me from turng around.

"waeyo?" I ask reaching my hands up to my face.

"mmmm," I hear a low voice, I'm a bit scared but neither Hani nor Jay have said anything or moved. "guess who." the voice rumbles. It sounds vaguely familiar, but not in a good way. I tear the hands from my eyes and quickly turn to face whoever is behind me. My eyes widen with surprise.the familiar voice was in fact one I dread to hear, and have for a long time. A chill runs up my spine.

"Minho ssi." I say coldly "can I help you."

"unn." he says now smiling. "can we talk?" 

"aniyo. We have nothing to talk about." I say and turn back around in my seat.

"whos that?"jay whispers to Hani.

"her ex" Hani replies a coolness in her voice.

"Mihane. Nana please." Minho begs

"NO." I say firmly.

"please." he begs "I really have so something to say." I roll my eyes.

"I have nothing to say but I'll listen to you for five minutes." I say standing up.

"arraseo" he says solemnly. We leave the shop and stand outside just a little ways from the door.

"well?" I say, egging him to start "your five minutes starts now."

" okay." he says his eyes slightly downcast. I notice he is no longer smiling. "yah Nana." he says looking up at me.

"what."

"Mian hamnida. I-I really did love you..... I-I really DO love you. I.... It's all my fault, I was wrong I should nt have done that."

"shouldn't have done what? Shouldn't have stopped answering my calls? Shouldn't have gone with any girl in a short skirt? Shouldn't humiliated me like that? Please be more specific." I say coldly as I cross my arms across my chest. I don't want to talk to him. Every tiI tim i think about him I get mad enough to cry. It hurts, remembering anything having to do with him. Its not that I still care for him, Ijust have   this aching pain in my chest any time I think about what happened between us. "who waits a year and a half to apologize anyway." I say the remember I was just supposed to listen.

"I know. I'm stupid. I hadn't realized how much I cared for you until you weren't there any more. And when I finally realized I couldn't call... I was scared." he says choking up. "please give me another chance, let me prove to you that what I say is true." he says pleadingly. . I can't respond right anyway. If he had apologized right after we broke up I would have taken him back in a heartbeat. Our unresolved issues always make me waver even though I feel nothing more for him. I let out a deep sigh.

"Minho ssi, I can't go back to you."I say.

"why? Is it because of that guy In there? Are you dating? I've seen you with him a couple times WITHOUT Hani." he says with a hint of anger.

"Aniyo. It's because of me. I don't want to go back to you. There is nothing more to it." I say and turn on my heals to leave.

"wait!" Minho says and grabs my wrist. He forcefully turns me back around bring my face only centimeters from his. "you will have me back." he says confidently I can feel his breath on my lips as he speaks. He eliminates the distances between us. Pressing his lips gently against mine. I'm not surprised by his rash actions and quickly push him away from me.

"I said NO!" I say angrily. And wipemy lips on my sleeve. "you no longer get to do such things." I turn away from him as I begin tearing up. He used to do that all the time as I would walk away. Memories that I had locked away burst out of their cages and overwhelm me. I fight back my tears as I head back to the restaurant where Hani and Jay are waiting for me. By timeim back at the door there is no evidence of the events that just happened. I take my seat next to Hani. The soup was served while I was out and is not as hot aI prefer it to be now. I begin eating. Jay and Hani just watch me.Hani her head to the side.

"well, what did he want?" she asks.

"it was nothing." I say hoarsely. I clear my throat to prevent any more tears, as I begin to choke up. Hani has probably told Jay everything already. When I look up at him and see the look on his face my prediction is confirmed true. "well," I say. Remaking the awkard silence "don't just sit there eat!" Igive a false smile. When I do this Jay frowns but does as I suggest anyway. We finish eating ina bitter silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Waaaaah! I'm late! I'm really very sorry dear readers! However I hope you enjoy the chapter. I will be writing more and more about nana and the members of b1a4 in the chapters to come but we need some drama right? This is just the beginning! If you have any idea or preferences on which direction nana should go with any of the guys ( CNU jinyoung or jay) please let me know in the commentsnd I'll take it into consideration. DON'T BE SILENT READERS PLEASE :3