Jay

Living With Bishies

It's Monday. I haven't left the third floor once. I figure it's the best way to avoid CNU and Baro right now. why am I always hiding from him?  I groan and roll over in my bed. 

Yea, Baby Boo, I'm always thinking about you, Whatever you do, I'll always trust you, You know... We belong together uh.... (big bang) My phone rings and I feel around for it

"hey, jay, wassup?" I grumble into the phone.

"what a lovely greeting! Come meet me at the icecream parlor arraseo?" he chirps

"sorry but-" I begin

"ah ah ah no buts dear. No get up! I'll see you in twenty!" after he finishes he hangs up the phone before I can utter another sound. I slowly get up and shuffle into the bathroom. The pounding in my head stopped a few hours ago but last night was the first time I've ever been drunk. I don't think my body can handle the alcohol well yet. I groggily brush my teeth and take a five minute shower. After drying my hair and pick out simple clothes. A sweater and skinny jeans. I listen at the door befor leaving the room to make sure no one is in the hallway. When I hear the cost is clear, I tiptoe down the stairs and manage to escape unnoticed.


Cnu POV

nana looked suspicious. I think she thinks no one saw her.

 


Nanas POV

I quietly secure the door behind me, and walk down the path to grab a cab. Once at the icecream parlor, I see jay in a window seat with his arm across his chest, waiting patiently. I walk in and sit down across from him. Jay sits up with a huge smile on his face.

"w-what? Your giving me the creeps" I saw scooting back, his smile grows and I scoot back a little more.

"happy birthday, Nana" jay says, he smile still plastered on his face.

"eh? B-birthday?" I asked confusedly "it's October 16 already?" 

"yep, today your officially twenty" he chuckles

"omo!" I say tapping my cheeks "omo, omo, omo" jay continues to laugh while I try and make sense of everything. 

"I'll get us some icecream" jay gets up and I nod in response. Im twenty already goodness I'm so old! When did this happen? How did I forget my own birthday? Sigh

I laugh for loving something occasionally. I feel the happiness more occasionally. But you are deep in me. (Ailee)

"hi Minnie!" 

" happy birthday noona!" taemin says enthusiastically 

"thanks " I smile (not like he can see it though)

"noona where are you, I wanna come see you!"

"I'm at an I cream parlor" I say and give taemin directions. As I hang up the phone jay comes back with two bowls of icecream.

"who was that?" he asks curiously

"uuuuh, my brother.... He said he wants to see me so I told him to corn here is that okay?"

"yea of course!" he beams "do you want raspberry or strawberry?" 

" uuuuuh raspberry" he sets the bowl of raspberry icecream down in front of me.

"I didn't know you had a brother." jay says

"yea, he's a senior in highschool, and lives at home so I don't see him too often" I say shoveling icecream Into my mouth.

"aah okay." for the next ten minutes jay and I talk about my brother and how jay wishes he had siblings.

"Oh! And I forgot hes a bit overpro-"

"noona!" I look up to see taemin waving excitedly. He comes over and hugs me tightly. After a minute or two he lets go and sits down next to me. That's when he notices jay. His expression instantly hardens and he lares daggers at him. Jay shifts in his seat looking a little nervous at taemins sudden change in attitude.

"who's he?" taemin asks coldly.

"aah taemin t-this is jay, he is a friend from school. Jay this is my brother." I say worried taemin might reach over the table and grab jay.

"friend?" taemin asks. Both jay and I nod 'is he the one I saw kissing your neck the other night?"  


Jays POV

Nana's eyes widen and her cheeks flushes bright red.

"t-taemin, y-you saw that?"she stutters. Saw that? The hell? What the hell is going on right now. I feel my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"yes, I did."  he says, there's a white fire in his eyes and his aura is dark. The tension hasn't cleared up any and I'm innocent. His glare, burrows into my crying soul.

"t-taemin, it wasn't him. Please dont look at him like that." nana says. Taemin whips his head around angrily. The bomb still not defused.

"so, one guy is kissing you two nights ago making you smile all cheesily," he begins and the shattered pieces of my heart each contract. My hand flies up to my chest and I almost kneel over. "and today you have icecream happily with another guy." he pratically shouts. "no, I won't have this, your moving back in, mother can go jump in a lake."

"taemin let me explain." nana says calmly putting her hand on taemins arm.

"no." he says stubbornly. I haven't said anything the whole time. My mouth keeps opening and closing in my attempt for words to come out but they won't. I can't say anything, my head says yes, ask her maybe it's a misunderstanding but my heart remains are not so egar to find out. I try to stand but I can't do that either, all I can do is listen to her explanation, and hope for the best.


Nanas POV

Jay looks really pale, I hadn't gotten the chance to tell him about last night yet. And to top it all off Taemin probably thinks low of me right now. I take a deep breath and openly recall all the events of Saturday night, starting from who I went with and ending with my awful drunken state at the make shift place and even including Sunday after I woke up. Both taemin and jay sathere listening without interruptions. Both of them knew that I had guy roommates but I was yet to tell jay about my current living situation. When I finish taemins anger has subsided for the most part. He wasn't Minhos biggest fan from the very begining. And he seems to be a bit pissed that he's back. After a few minutes of the story being over, Jay stands up abruptly; Anger etched into his face.

"J-jay...." I call out. He glares at me intensely, rendering my silent, but then walks away without a word. I stand up and chase himout of the parlor. "jay I call again." he doesn't turn around. I run up and grab his arm. He shakes me off without hesitation.

"go away." he growls. 

"waeyo?" I ask tears begin to fall down my face. I'm not sure where they came from or why. To add to it light droplets of rain begin to soak into my sweater. "I was going to tell you but I didn't want Hani to know"

"you think that makes it better?" he growls "you think that justifies lying to me? Because you didn't want Hani to find out? Is Hani not your best friend? Has she not been since junior high? Huh? You think lying is okay?"

"n-no I just...." i sniff, tears still falling down mu face the rain beats down harder and I'm soaked through. Jays expression softens and he has a pained look in his eye. The corners of his mouth come up forming a slight smile, which also looks pained.

"I trusted you, and I thought you trusted me too. But if your going to lie about stupid things like this, then what about when it matters huh?" jay says looking directly into my eyes. He takes a step closer. The rain falls heavily around us but the street in silent. No passerby, no cars. Without breaking eye contact jay lifts my chin. The hurt in his eyes clearly evident now. And without a second of hesitation, jay gently presses his soft lips to mine. Bolts of electricity shot thought my body and I unknowingy close my eyes. Only for a second. And when I open them again, he's gone. The street is empty. Not a singe souls haunts its sidewalks. My tears begin to fall heavy like the rain which washes them away. Taemin comes up from behind carrying an umbrella. And in a soft and comforting tone he says:

"come on, I'm taking back to the house for tonight."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Awwwh jays just so damn cute. I missed him so he needed to come back lol. I know the chapters short and kinda boring I'm sorry readers D': but I have a bit of the infamous writers block concerning this story, I'm having a difficult time deciding how to proceed and honestly I didn't know if jays feeling were going to be expressed soon if at all until I got to the part where they  were. Anywho, thanks for reading subscribing and commenting guys, ^^please continue and maybe I'll get some random insparation, I don't know :3