Me, Myself, and I

Living With Bishies

"...99,100" they say if you brush your hair a lot it becomes softer; so I have a daily "ritual", after I shower I lightly blow-dry my hair and brush it. 100 each time. It's essential for me. It's my OCD. Ever since I was little, I've dreamed of being a perfect wife and mother; with long,soft hair and a slim figure, being able to cook three meals a day and dessert for my family.... Everything I never had in my step-mother. And my husband would be nicely built and an extremely hott bishie, who was caring, kind, gentle, funny and smart. But I've come to the conclusion that such a man doesn't exist. But still every day I work to reach my goal like clock work, brushing my hair, exercising, and taking the occasional cooking class. But since I'm now on my own and still in my second year at the university the cooking classes have had to stop since I now have to work part time at the bistro around the corner from my house to pay the bills.

My house. Four bedrooms, two full bathrooms and two floors. Since I live alone with only the occasional visitor I only occupy the first floor which has a bedroom and bathroom leaving the upstairs virtually empty. It's kind of lonely sometimes so I've hung out posters to rent out the upstairs... That was last week and I'm still waiting for potential housemate/s to ring by doorbell. Ding Dong  I get up quickly to answer the door. I never have vistors and I am a teeny bit afraid that the person on the other side of the door will leave before I get to answer it. No One every ring that bell and I so yearn for it to happen at least occasionally. I open the door and the most beautiful bishie I've ever seen stand in front of me. He looks at me for a second before he introduces himself.

"Hi! I'm Jinyoung." He says as he holds up one of my posters. "Is the up stairs still up for rent?" he asks.

"uuuuuuuh.....Y...Yes!" I stammer. He wants to Rent my upstairs?!? The up stairs to the house that I own and live in? I'll be living with such a good-looking guy? Am I dreaming? If so I don't ever want to wake up! I pinch myself discreetly, and a sharp pain seers through my leg. So I'm awake. Thats even better! .....Am I being punked? I look around him, checking for camera; there are none. This is for real a hot guy picked up my ad! Not only would it stave away some of the loneliness but I'd have some eye candy as well.

"Then I have another question." he says looking at me I intently. "how many people can move in?" he asks he stare goring more Intense. My heart drops.. How many people? Does he have a girlfriend... A wife... A family?

"uuuuh... There are three bedrooms upstairs and one full bathroom so I guess no more than six." I say flatly

His eyes light up and he smiles so big his eyes are like downward facing crescent moons. God he has a beautiful smile. There goes the chance of me having a beautiful single an MALE housemate. Maybe I should reject him and tell him I don't accept men.

"Then may I and a few of my friends move in?..... We won't be loud or messy and we'll take good care of the upstairs." he says almost pleadingly. Friend? He meant friends? All of a sudden he looks ten times hotter than he did when I first answered the door.

"Y...Yea." I stammer from the exciment that slips out as I try to suppress it. "Um when did you want to move in?" I ask as another wave of excitement this time mixed with the disbelief at my luck washes over me.

"Is tommorow okay?" He asks as he reaches into his back pocket." 

"Yea." I say now a bit more calmly. "But I won't be home to unlock the door until two tommorow when I'm usually back from class." he pulls out a blue cell phone.

"okay thanks. Well be here at two tommorow then." He says. Then he begins dialing a number as he walks away. "Guys! we got the place!" He exclaims. He stops and turns around and begins to wave at me really energetically. He is smiling really brightly and he looks really good. I wave back before closing the door. I lock it and press my forehead against it. A smile creeps across my face. I push off of the door a head to the middle of the living room.

"Yes!" I scream as I jump and throw my fist up in the air like they do at the end of movies. I laugh and collapse back onto the couch. Finally, this place won't be so lonely anymore! The image of jinyoungs smiling face pops into my head; and now I can't help but twondered.. If his friends are as good-looking as he is.

 

 

Yay my first chapter is complete!!! ^^ Let me know what you guys think! Constructive critisim is appreciated!