I don't need your help.

Controlled

I walk out of the main building. many books in my hands and many in my bag. I sigh. Aigoo. Lots of work. You can do it, fighting! I smile to myself and pick up my pace. I adjust my heavy bag and look around for Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Sulli. They are waiting just outside the big iorn gate. I smile bigger and hurry over to them. 

I feel something cool drop onto my face. I look up at the dark grey sky and back to the ground. It's dotted with drops of rain and the smell of moist dirt fills the air. Reminds me of the time I spent in New York. I continue walking and the rain falls down heavier and faster. Everyone has cleared the walk way and ducked for cover. I look around and hurry faster. I begin to run and my books begin slipping from my grip. Splash! Right into a puddle. 

"Aish!" I quickly swoop down to pick up my books. There's a shadow over me and the rain has stopped. I look up and see Yesung looking down at me holding up an umbrella.

"Want some help?" he asks me rather sympathetically.

I shake my head. "I can manage on my own, I don't need help from you" I say to him rather bluntly.This doesn't stop him, he crouches to my level and picks up the rest of my books. when we both stand again I clear my throat. "Uh..Thanks" I say implying my request for my books back.

"I'll carry them for you, you seemed to be struggling with them before" he tells me. What does he mean 'before' ?

"Yah! We're you watching me?!" I ask him. In response he just chuckles. Aigoo...this kid. "If you're trying to become my friend, I will admit, you are doing an outrageously good job at it, but, I don't let people in easily, only if I really need them" I say implying I really don't need help from him. I can easily manage on my own.

"We'll become friends and you won't even notice" he says.

"Yeah, whatever you say" I say chuckling and rolling my eyes as I join Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Sulli.

"Fany! Today you will get to meet your fellow members, you're going to be in a 9-member-girl-group with Sooyoung and I!" Taeyeon exclaims.

"9? Isn't that a lot? I mean in America, 5 is a big number for a girl group!" I exclaim. I think about how this will benefit my career. And then I realize that it won't, I will have to share my spotlight with 8 other girls! There may be some good that could come from it, but I have no idea yet.

"it's not that many, well it's about 4 more girls compared to most groups, but trust me, you'll get the fair share you deserve" Sooyoung tells me.I sigh and think about his the whole walk back to the dorms.

 

We walk into the practice room and I see 6 girls warming up. There is a short one with long dark hair, there is a tall, younger looking girl with long, straight raven hair. There are two girls that look a little similar with long, dark hair and a little taller than the others, then there is another girl with quite light hair who stands up and does a few dances, she's quite good. The last girl I notice has a fringe and brown hair. Her eyes are quite big. She looks over in my direction and walks over to me, Taeyeon and Sooyoung, I only just found out Sulli didn't make the cut for this group, although I'm not suprised, she's a lot younger than the rest of us.

"Taeyeon Unnie! Sooyoung Unnie! Who is your friend?" she asks.

"Sica-ah, this is the final member of So Nyuh Shi Dae. Her name is Miyoung but she perfers Tiffany" Taeyeon introduces me.

" It's nice to meet you, my name is Jessica" she says to me with a small bow.

I bow back "It's nice to meet you too, your name...it sounds American" I tell her.

"That's because I am American! I was born in California, at Fairmount hospital!" she says. My jaw has hit the ground.

"Really? I was born in the exact same hospital!" I tell her.

"How weird!" she exclaims.

"This is really strange" Taeyeon butts in. "Our Ice princess isnt being very cold" Taeyeon says with a puzzling look.

"That's because I don't need to, I will know her for a long time, I have no reason to use my iciness on her" She excusses herself.

I meet the rest of the others. Sunny was also born in California, but doesn't speak English fluently like Me and Jessica, she is one of the shortest in our company. Hyoyeon is the blonde I saw before dancing, she loves dancing and is quite talented. Yuri is very sweet and a little taller than me, YoonA is very good at singing, but also wants to try a bit of acting too. And Seohyun is the youngest among us, almost two years younger than me, she is quite shy but genuinely a kind girl, she is also very, very tall.

We all start singing and having lts of fun together.

"I know we will all get to know eachother well and we will all learn to love eachother" Hyoyeon says as we all relax on the floor after a tiering but fun training session. And her words bounce around in my mind. My selfishness makes me feel bad. It won't matter if I don't get as many lines as Taeyeon, or as many dance solos as Hyoyeon, all that matters is that Lee Soo-Man wants me here for a reason, and that I have 8 unnies to take care of me and for me to take care of.

 

I plop down on my bed and begin to do my homework. I'm very tierd but this is more important. I open up my maths text book when I let drops out of it. I pick it up and unfold it.

~Remember not to ask for too much homework, try to balance school and your future career, both very important. Fany fighting! -Yesung~

Aish! My first impulse is to scrunch it up, I told him I don't need his help. He addressed me as 'Fany' on the note, he must think we are friends. I plop the note on my bedside table as a reminder. It was sweet of him, but I will talk to him about this tomorrow when I see him at school. He needs to understand that I can cope on my own. But I know it's going to be a hard task to get that through his head.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! That concludes another chapter! Please comment and subscribe, the more comments, the more often the updates! I hope you enjoy! Saranghae~ <3