Replaying strike 3

Controlled

It was late at night and everyone was fast asleep. I wake up. Ugh! Why must I need to pee now? I think as I walk into the upstairs bathroom. I close the door and turn on the light. I turn to look in the mirror and almost bricks. Hyuna was standing there. I whirl around and she stares me down. She walks towards me.

"So I see you gave Yesung your marshmallow" she walks towards me.

"it's just a marshmallow" I say backing away.

"We both know it's more than that" she says glaring at me. I can't walk any further, the bathtub is behind me, and it's full. It's a dead end. I turn to look back at Hyuna and she pushes me backwards. The effect is instant. I gasp for air as the cold water floats around me. She holds up my hair dryer which is connected to the wall.

She wouldn't.

my eyes are wide with terror.

"Just think of who you are really hurting if you throw that at me. You would kill me. You wouldn't hurt me, you would hurt Yesung, you would hurt yourself" I tell her.

"You're so self-confident. You really think he would care if you died!?" she screams at me. She holds the hair dryer up higher. I've let my self down. I've let my mother down. I clench my eyes shut. She doesn't do it. I take this opportunity to lunge forward and kick her backwards. As she crashes backwards I run out of the bathroom, down the stairs and out of the cabin. I sit out on the veranda outside the hotel.

Tears stream down my face as Hyuna's words bounce around in my head. "You really think he would care if you died!?"

She almost killed me over a guy. I can't talk to him anymore. It will hurt me more than it will hurt him. Thinking of this causes more tears to crawl down my cheek. I hear foot steps coming in my direction. I bury my face in my knees so I don't get recognized. 

"Fany-ah! What's wrong" A frantic voice asks. That voice.

My I lift my face and Yesung stands infront of me with concern on his face. He's already crouched to my level. I ignore his gaze. Suddenly he cups my cheek. I can't avoid his gaze now. He looks at me in the eyes for a while. I look back into his. His eyes...Yah! How are you going to ignore him if you fall for him!? I try to snap myself out of it but the feeling of him cupping my cheek is iresistable. 

His eyes drop to my lips and shoot back to my eyes again. This can't be happening. 

"Why are you so wet and cold?" he asks me with worried eyes. I shake my head and quickly get up, running back inside the hotel. I let out more tears. If only this could be easy.

Yesung POV

She never answers my question. Infact she didn't say a word. She just got up and hurried away. I stand up and I'm about to walk away when I hear two familiar voices.

"Where do you think you're going?" one of them cooed.

I sigh. "What do you want Ailee?" I ask her.

She holds up her phone. It shows a picture of my hand cupping Tiffany's cheek. I gulp..

"Ignore Tiffany and we won't send this picture to everyone" Hyorin says.

"And if I refuse?" I ask

"Then we will hurt Tiffany more and more, and publish this photo" Ailee tells me.

I consider their offer. Either way I will be hurting Tiffany. But she seems to be ignoring me a lot lately anyway so why does it matter. Then it hits me. She's being abused by the queenkas. And its all because Hyua is jealous of her.She doesn't want to be hurt. I have come to my decision. 

"Ani. Publish the picture. I won't ignore her. I can't ignore her" I tell them.

"You're the boss" Hyorin says and they both disappear.

I'm sorry, Fany-ah.

End of POV

When I reach my bedroom I notice Hyuna has fallen asleep on her own bed. But Hyorin and Ailee are nowhere to be seen. I change out if my clothes and snuggle into my bed as another tear rolls down my cheek and my lips quiver.

I've let Yesung down.

I've let my mother down.

I've let myself down. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wake up the next morning. None of the queenkas are in their beds. I hear the shower running and I notice Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were perched up in their beds. They notice me and their faces light up.

"Good morning, why are you in different pajamas than you were when we went to bed last night?" Hyoyeon asks.

"This? Oh...I swore I was wearing this last night" I say. Sooyoung gives me a "really? Is that the best you've got?" look.

"Whatever you say" Sooyoung says. I smile sheepishly.

Sunny steps out of the bathroom and closes the door. 

"Why was the bath filled with cold water?" Sunny asks. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon look to me.

"Ugh...who knows!?" I say shrugging with a sheepish smile.

"What was all the banging last night?" Sunny asks walking closer to me. 

"Ugh...how would I know?!" I laugh nervously. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon encircle me now. "OK! I'll explain everything!"

I tell them the whole story from start to finish. Even the Yesung part. They are swooning but filled with anger at the same time.

"Please promise you won't say anything!" I plead.

"Ok, we promise we won't say anything, but not ripping her to shreds will be a problem" Sunny says clenching her fist.

"No! You can't do that either!" I demand.

Sunny huffs. "Can we at least tell the others?" she asks.

"Deh, of course you can" I tell them.

"Good" Sooyoung says and immediately whips out her phone. She already has a message. She looks at it questioningly. "Blocked number?" she asks. We all crowd around her phone and she opens up the message. It's a picture. I gulp.

It's a picture of Yesung holding my cheek as we stare into eachother's eyes. It makes us look like we are dating or something like that.

"Yah! This can't be happening!" I burry my face in my hands.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a hot day today. So I decided to wear a plain white shirt with a plaid vest and high-waisted shorts and sneakers. As we head to the dinning area, I'm getting all sorts of looks. Evil daggers from jealous girls, people murmuring when I walk past. I sigh and try not to break down right there.

I take a seat with the rest of my unnies. There's still a lot of room on our table, but we still sit close together.

"What's the story behind this" Jessica asks smirking. I burry my face in my hands and burst into tears. Sooyoung rubs my back and Hyoyeon explains the story. When she finishes, I hear her stand up. I look up and All 5 girls are standing. Sunny holds them all back.

"Where is she?!" Yuri and Taeyeon ask with anger in their voices and they look around.

"Fany doesn't want us to make a scene" Sunny says.

"Why not?" Jessica asks.

"Because she's already in enough trouble" Sooyoung cuts in. They all sit slowly and begin to comfort me. 

"Is she ok?" I hear a deep voice ask. I look up and I see Leeteuk standing there with all of the super junior Sunbaes. Yesung sits next to me and Taeyeon begins to explain the story. The whole dining area is silent and all eyes are on me and Yesung. I can feel Hyuna's eyes stabbing through me. I stand up and walk away. But my hand is caught by his. I wish I could enjoy this but there are about 100 od pairs of eyes trained on the two of us. I give him a look. He releases my hand. I swap seats with Sunny who was next to me. I see him pout. I feel my heart hurt.

this is best for the both if us, oppa. I think, trying not to break down for what feels like the 20th time this whole trip.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

poor Tiffany! Poorr Yesung!  Please comment and subscribe! I update regularly! Saranghae <3 I hope you all enjoy (Sorry Hyuna, Ailee and Hyorin fans!)