Wolmido island!

Controlled

After breakfast we are asked to gather at the outside of the hotel to find out our activity groups. They still haven't told us where we are going, but these are the groups we need to meet back at.

Mrs Lee reads out the groups. "Group number 5, Yoona, Yuri, Tiffany, Nana, Hyuna, Yesung, Taeyeon and Shindong". My first thought is that I'm going to be faced with drama, hopefully we will get to split up. I'm praying that we do. Soon enough Mrs Lee has finished reading out the groups. Mr Park begins to speak.

"Today we will be going to Wolmido island! We will be visiting theme parks and other sites. The boat ride will be about two hours and we will be spending one night there before heading back here" Mr Park announces. "The rooms you will be staying in will be given out when we get there, you will be sharing a hotel with the members in your activity group, obviously of the same gender." I won't have to deal with Yesung, but I will have to deal with Hyuna and Nana. But I was just so happy I get some bonding time with Yuri, Yoona and Taeyeon. 

We are given time to gather a few belongings for the night. I stuff my teddy bear Pajamas in my backpack, along with my toiletries, a spear chage of clothes, my phone and my lucky pink bunny. My mother gave it to me when I was younger and I have kept it ever since. I put my shades on my face and I run out the door with Sunny and Hyoyeon and Sooyoung behind us.

We drive off to the docks so we can board the boat. On the bus I sit at the very back with Seohyun and my other unnies. I use this as bonding time since I haven't seen much of her in this trip.

We all walk onto the boat and take a seat inside. Yesung comes to take a seat next to me.

"Hey" he says with a smile. I just look out the window.I can pretty much see him roll his eyes. "None of them are here" he says. I turn around to face him. 

"Sorry" I say with my head hung.

"Hey" he says and tilts my chin up to look at him. "It's not your fault" he says. Does he know what's happening?

I just smile at him. I'm about to tell him how thankful I am that he hasn't given up on me yet. I just want to hug him and never let him go. But I know that will make him suspicious, and I don't want him finding out about what Hyuna does to me in the toilets. It's better if he doesn't know. If talking to him earns me a slap across the face, then I will put up with the pain. The last thing I need is for him to think I'm a total and for him to leave my side.

"Hey, group mates" a high voice squeaks. It's similar to an icy one I'm no stranger to. I look up and I'm facing Hyuna. She squeezes in next to me and Yesung and puts her arm around both of us. What in the world is she doing!?

'Look, Tiffany, I just wanted to take this time to...apologize for all the horrible things I've done to you" she bites her lip and wipes away fake tears. "Will you ever forgive me?" she says trying to use her aegyo on me. I can see right through her. Isn't it ironic that she had all the time in the world to apologize to me, but she does it when I'm with Yesung. She wants Yesung to think she's friends with me, her hate towards me was the reason they broke up, if she becomes friends with me, Yesung will like her again, maybe even more than a friend. I worry a little but I push it behind me. She is offering me her hand for me to shake.

I slip my hand into hers and shake it with my most winning eye smile. "Friends". 

Hyuna POV

when she slips her hand into mine and shakes its a miricle. She hasn't figured out my plan. I sigh.

"Thank you do much, Fany" I say to her. I can tell she tries not to cringe when I call her that. Instead she just nods her head.

I turn to Yesung.

"Aren't you excited for this trip, Oppa?" I ask him, twirling my hair. My aegyo is my weapon.

"Deh, please don't call me oppa" he says. I sigh. Looks like we have some work to do.

End of POV

Yesung POV

Hyuna finally gets up and leaves because Ailee called her, probably talking about their plan. That's right, I've figured out her plan and I know Fany has too, what Tiffany doesn't know, is that I've figured out the plan too, and I know she has too.

"Are you actually friends with her?" I ask he with an 'are you kidding me?' look.she hesitates a little. She's making this too obvious.

"...D..Deh" she finally says.

"Alright then" I say with a shrug.

She gets her water bottle out of her bag and I notice something in her bag. It's big, pink and fluffy. I snicker.

"What?" she asks. I point to her bag. "Oh this?" she pulls out a bunny toy. "This was the first present I can remember my mother gave me, to you it maybe silly, but to me, it's special." she says smiling at the toy.

"Like you" I smile.

"Huh?" she asks. Her attention has been snatched from the bunny to me.

"You're very special. You lived in Seoul for two months on your own with out anyone, while you waited for that one letter, that one way ticket to your destiny. And your voice is something. Not many people like you would be able to get by, and not to mention you're only 15, that's very special, very special indeed" I smile at her. She returns with an eye smile. The first one she's ever given to me. My heart is doing sumbersaults. I've liked Fany for a while now, but she hasn't figured it out yet, because I treat her like a younger sister.

"That's very sweet of you oppa, thank you very much" she says and squeezes my hand. I'm this close from loosing my cool, I dont think I can hide from her much longer.

End of POV

We finally pile off the boat and run to the big the big Ammusement park. We all meet up with Mr Park, he will be the teacher in charge of our group.

"Ok, make sure you are always with a buddy from this group, we will all meet back here, ok?" he says. We all nod our heads and grab partners. Yoona and Yuri's arms are linked, Hyuna is asking Yesung. My last option is Taeyeon, Shindong or Nana.

"Do you want to partner up?" Taeyeon asks me.

"I would, but I can't leave you or Shinding with Nana, you two pair up and I'll go with Nana" I tell her. Boy do I have a load of guts.

"Are you sure?" she asks.

"Yes, now go!" I push her back over to Shindong. Nana walks over to me. 

"Looks like we're partners" she says with a shrug. I look back over at Yesung who is looking at me and shrugs, I notice Hyuna's arm lined with his. I sigh.

"looks like it" I say with a shrug. We walk around the park. "What do you want to do fir-" I'm cut off by a sudden speech.

"I'm so sorry for all Hyuna, Ailee and Hyorin have done to you, right now Hyuna is planning to get closer with you but it's a trap! Go along with it, but don't get too close with her, that's her plan, she thinks if she is friendly with you again, Yesung will want to date her again" she says. It's a little confusing that why she would tell me all of this.

"I know, I figured it out straight away, but why did you tell me all this?" I ask her.

"I'm not a real queenka, I get information and give it to the person its about before they get hurt, just as long as they pretend they dont he a clue and don't tell anyone" She gives me a look indicating that if I act like I know or tell anyone, I'm dead.

"I promise I won't say anything" I link her pinky finger with mine. "Me and you will be undercover friends" I tell her. She nods.

"You can tell the other girls you always hang out with, but along as you make them promise to act like nothing ever happened and to keep their mouths shut" she asks me.

"You have our word" I say with a smile.

"Thank you so much, Tiffany" she says.

"Please, call me 'Fany'" I say.

"Fany?" she asks.

"Deh?" I answer

"Do you want to follow Hyuna and Yesung and laugh at all the stupid things she does?" Nana asks me. I giggle.

"Sounds like a plan" I say with a smile.