9 balloons.

Controlled

"That makes 9" I say and tie the string to my second belt loop.

"You're good at this" Yesung says. 

"Thanks" I'm really not, I'm just determined to win...or at least beat Hyuna. There is a change in the weather. I'm slapped with a cold breeze. I shiver and rub my arms trying to warm myself up. Wearing shorts was not a great idea. I rummage through my bag for the sweater I packed. I take off the plaid jacket. Yesung sniggers.

"Aish, ert" I glare at him and slip into the thick sweater. "Better than before I guess" I say, implying the air is still harsh to my skin.

"Aigoo, ert? I doubt it" he says taking off his jacket and wrapping it around my shoulders. I look up at him confused.

"Yah, I don't need this" I say shrugging off the thick jacket. He rolls his eyes and puts it back on. 

"Don't roll your eyes at me! I'm not wearing it so you don't freeze to death" I tell him. He chuckles.

"I don't need your help" he says in a high voice. Obviously mocking me. I slap him on the arm. He yelps but keeps laughing.

"Aigoo" I say and I walk ahead.

"Wait up!" he calls and follows after me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, students!" Mrs Lee gets everyone's attention. "I will call out numbers, which ever pair has below that number will have to sit. Got it?" She calls.

"Sit if you got Zero balloons" she yells. Quite a few pairs sit down.  I look to my left and there's a clear path to Hyuna's view. She looks back at me before looking away.

"Sit if you got below 5 balloons" she says again. More pairs sit. Me and Hyuna are still in. I take a deep breath in.

"Sit if you got below 10 balloons" I sit. I look over at Hyuna and she is also sitting. I sigh in relief. All the kids now are sitting. Mrs Lee asks Hyuna and Nana the amount of balloons they collected.

"Nine" Hyuna says in a slow tone. Pssh, she ain't got on me.

Mrs Lee approaches Yesung and I. She asks us how many balloons we found.

I look to Hyuna. Her eyes haven't left me. I keep my eyes on her. "Nine". She's pretty shocked. Mrs Ailee heads over to Seohyun and Kyuhyun. They were good friends. I didn't realize they were partners.

"Ten" Seohyun says in a loud, but soft voice. They won. Hyuna and I tied. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way to the hotel I sit with Seohyun again. She cuddles with her over-sided bear she won. I pour my heart about all the things that happened tonight.

"He. Did. WHAT?!" Sunny squeals from behind my seat, drawing attention from every single person on the bus. I whack her head.

"Yah! Keep your voice down!" I demand. "And it was no big deal, he just took me on a ferris wheel ride" I assure her.

"Yeah, the most romantic ride in the whole park, and what was all that stuff you said about him calling you..'breath taking'?" Taeyeon butts in.

"Ugh! He was just trying to make me feel better" I tell them. "And isn't the tunnel of love the most romantic ride?" I ask.

"What was he trying to make you feel better about?" . They would swoon for days if I told them. I sigh.

"He thought I was jealous of Hyuna and him today, but I wasn't!" I defend myself.

"Why would you be jel-" Yoona begins and comes to the realization. "You like eachother, don't you?!" she says excitedly, attracting more attention fom the rest of the bus. I cup .

"Are you crazy?! Of course not!" I harshly whisper to her.

"I don't know, Fany, Yesung wouldn't do that stuff for just anyone" Jessica pops up from behind Seohyun and I.

"But I'm not just anyone, I'm a good friend of his" I tell her. 

Se rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "So niave" she mutters and leans back in her seat.

"Yah I heard that!" I say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I snuggle down into bed with a warm tummy, full of yummy food. My eyes fall heavy quite quickly. I replay memories of today in my head. A smile plasters across my face.

 

When I wake, I look around the room, I'm the only one awake. I take advantage of this and shower first. The warm water hugs my skin,heating my body. I sigh and smile.

i dry myself and slip into a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and my cream, sleeveless button up. I braid my hair and sit back on my bed. I ceck my phone. A new message. Blocked number. I check the message and its a picture. A picture of Yesung and I. On the ferris wheel. My head resting on his shoulder and his arm around me. We're both smiling. I look up and I see Hyuna waking up and grabbing her phone. This is the end of my life. I know it.

she smiles at me and I weakly smile back. 

"A message from Aliee?" she mumbles. I watch her face. I can see its bored as she waits for the picture to load. When it does she narrows her eyes and brings the phone closer to her face. She realizes who it is. Her eyes wide and her jaw falls open. She looks at me and glares. I sheepishly smile back.

I'm groaning on the inside. just great.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for such a short chapter! The next will be longer :3

make sure you comment and subscribe!

I hope you enjoy! <3