The bunny.

Controlled

She opens the scissors and holds them near scribbles' ears. Yes, that's what I called my bunny.

"Do it" I urge her. "See if I care" I say folding my arms. She shrugs her shoulders and closes the scissors, still holding on to the ears as the head and body drop to the floor. I swallow hard. that wasn't hard. I think until I see her drop the ears and pick up the rest of the body. She holds the scissors to scribbles' chin.

"Do you really not care about something so precious?" she asks. How did she know it was so precious to me?

"I care about it, I just don't care if you destroy it." I say. Lies.

"Whatever you say" she says. She snaps the scissors shut and I watch the body tumble to the floor. She clasps both of his legs and snips them off. She does the same with the arms. All that is left is the white ribbon sewn onto the pink torrso, it would sit under the chin. My mother wore that same ribbon in her hair when she walked down the aisle before becoming married to my father. She sewed it on herself. Hyuna picks up all the pieces and heads over to the window. What is she doing? I think as she opens the frame a d leans over the edge a little and looks down. She stands up straight at looks at me. In one hand she holds a bundle of cut up bunny parts. She smirks as she holds her arm out the window. She wouldn't. I look to her with pleading eyes. They don't even make a dent in her. Suddenly she let's go. I rush over and lean out the window, trying to grab them. All pieces slip from the brush if my fingers. Tears fill my eyes and I quickly hurry down the stairs to retrieve the pieces.

Yesung POV

Today is the last day here. We need to collect our belongings and leave. I leave my suitcase on my bed and hurry down stairs so I can get a good seat for breakfast. I walk along the backside of the hotels, it's a short cut. I pick up my pace when I remember we will be having pancakes this morning. 

My drooling is interrupted by pink, blurry objects falling from above. They smack into the pavement one by one. The pieces seem farmillar.

Flashback

She gets her water bottle out of her bag and I notice something in her bag. It's big, pink and fluffy. I snicker.

"What?" she asks. I point to her bag. "Oh this?" she pulls out a bunny toy. "This was the first present I can remember my mother gave me, to you it maybe silly, but to me, it's special." she says smiling at the toy.

End of flashback

This is Tiffany's! But how come it's in pieces? I bend down to pick up all of the pieces when I hear smalls sobs and running. I look to my right and notice Tiffany standing there. She looks at me with wide eyes and begins to back away. I pick up the rest of the pieces and run over to her.

"Yah! Fany! Why is your special bunny all cut up? Who did it?" I ask her.

She snatches all of the pieces from me and tries walking off again.

"Yah! Come back here!" I grab her wrist and pull her towards me. She begins to whine.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I ask her. She tries to avoid my gaze and hesitates.

"I haven't been ignoring you" she tells me and tries to wriggle free.

"Then tell me who did this" he says.

She hesitates again. "I really don't know, I found him like this" she tells me. I know she's lying.

"Ok then. Do you want me to fix him for you?" I suggest, but she shakes her head.

"it's fine, I'll see you later." she says before walking off. It was Hyuna, wasn't it? 

End of POV

Yoona POV

I walk up the stairs and look for Tiffany's hotel. I see the number 3 screwed into the door and I tap on the door lightly before opening it. I see Hyuna leaning over the window, cursing and stomping her foot.

"Annyeong, do you know where Fany is?" I ask he suspiciously. She jumps and whacks her head on the window frame. She whimpers and rubs the back of her head.

"Fany? Uh...no idea where she is" Hyuna says, nervously. I step towards her giving her a suspicious look. She tries backing away but she is trapped between me and the window. She does the smart thing and moves to the side, hoping I will still follow her. I stick my hea out the window and see Tiffany's most prized pesession, in pieces on the pavement. There's something else I notice, Yesung ispickling he pieces up. I feel Hyuna peeping out the window now too. Tiffany runs out, wiping her eyes, but begins to back away when she notices Yesung there. It's too late, Yesung has caught her and is approaching her. He asks her something. She snatches the pieces from him but he stops her. They have a small conversation before she hurries off again.

"You did that to her bunny, didn't you?" I ask her still looking out the window. I feel her looking at me.

"Huh? Oh..no...that wasn't me" she stutters. I turn to her.

"And that conversation you two had yesterday morning in our hotel at Walmido island. You told her to stop getting in the way of you and Yesung. And then you threatened to beat her if she told anyone what you said" I say looking at her. Now she's filled with anger.

"She told you didn't she?" she asks. I try to backpedal but it's too late. "Leave!" she screams at me. I walk towards the door and slam it behind me. I lean against the door for a while.  Now I've hurt Tiffany.  I get up and begin to look for her.

Tiffany POV

​I carry the pieces in my arms and open the hotel door. I look around the room. It's empty. I shrug and begin to walkover to my bed. I thrw the pieces of scribbles on to my bed when I hear the door slam shut behind me. I jump and spin around. Hyuna is charging at me with a sharp pair of scissors in her hands. The same pair she used to destroy scribbles. Before I can run she tackles me to the ground, holding the scissor blade to my neck. She has too much impulse, she never thinks anything through, unless she actually wantsto kill me.

"Tell me" she begins. "Why did you tell Yoona about the convosation we had yesterday?" she angrily asks between pants.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Please subscribe and comment!! I update regularly :)