7 minutes of confession

Controlled

He smirks at me.

"What are you smiling at?" I spit at him aggressively.

He just shakes his head and chuckles. "are you drunk?" he asks.

"I haven't even had that much to drink" I lie.

He laughs again. "Whatever you say" he says shaking his head once more.

"What's so funny?" I ask him getting madder and madder.

"Nothing, you're just cute" he says.

My nose cringes. "I'll show you what's cute" I growl as I point my finger at him weakly.

He lowers his body and leans his back against the wall. I do the same.

"Do you like Hyuna?" I ask as my voice begins trembling softly.

"Not in that way" he hesitates."What about you?"

"What about me?" I answer him with another question.

"Who do you like? You know...More than a friend?" He asks

Yesung POV

"You'll never get it out of me" she grumbled.

"What does his name start with?" I tease.

It takes a moment for her to gather her thoughts. "J" she tells me with a sly smirk.

"Is that his family name?" I question.

"His family name starts with a 'K'" she informs me.

"How many characters?" I continue to pelt questions at her vulnerable drunk self.

She holds up three of her fingers. Does she know she's telling me this?

"So, His family name starts with 'K', his name starts with 'J', and it has three characters?" I ask her.

She nods and smiles at me.

"Is it me?" I ask her.

"So we have a smart one over here?" She grumbles again.

End of POV

My head feels cloudy and I feel incredibly impulsive.

"So we have a smart one over here?" I grumble yet again. "But why do you care? Hyuna really likes you, you should go and chew on her face, she'll enjoy it" I say bluntly folding my arms.

"But I won't" He says leaning toward me before his lips meet mine.

Yesung POV

At first she wiggles and squirms before she rests and indulges on the kiss. I pull away and the door knob begins to twist. Her eyes find the ground and she smiles as I watch a crack of light grow on her face as I hear the door swing open.

It's Hyuna, looking quite enraged. You can see in her eyes that all her patience burnt up within the first 60 seconds of the game.

End of POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes open and I feel the room whirling around and around. My head is throbbing and my mouth tastes bitter.

I walk out into the living room and find Taeyeon and Sunny on the couch. They smile at me as if I had just told them it was going to be Christmas everyday.

I try to remember what happened last night. Something that could give me helpful information on why they are smiling as wide as the moon.

Flashback

Her hand scrunches my shirt after everyone leaves.

"What did you two do in the closet?" She questions.

I roll my eyes at her. "Chill out, nothing interesting" I say waving away her concerns.

"How can I be sure?" she asks.

I shrug. Her eyes have much more anger than I've ever seen in them.She raises her hand to slap me but it's stopped by a voice.

"Are you coming, Fany?" Yesung calls.

Hyuna lets go of my shirts and smiles at me, acting as if the last 60 seconds never happened.

End of Flashback

"Hey guys?" I ask, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Yeah, What is it Fany?" Taeyeon asks, as her smile begins melting away.

"W...What happened last night?" I ask laughing nervously.

The smile freezes back into place. "You really were drunk, weren't you?"

"Did you think I wasn't?" I ask her.

"We knew you were drunk, we just didn't know you were that drunk" Sunny says.

"Was there anything that involved Yesung and I in a closet?"

They smirk at each other. "Well yes, but we don't know what happened" Taeyeon says smirking at me.

Oh dear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watch Sulli run up and down the beach collecting shells, only the prettiest ones. I smile at her squealing as she discovers a crab inside one of the shells she snatched from the sand. 

I feel something cold on my chest. I look down and see a peach coloured shell that twists into the shape of a drill resting on a thin thread. I turn around to see the giver. Yesung looks down at me and smiles. I find myself struggling to smile back. Every time I look at him I see Hyuna's eyes staring back at me. It's like he's some robot Hyuna created to test me. Or maybe I'm just  robot of Hyuna's trying to test him. I just don't know anymore.

"W..what's this?" I ask him, holding the shell.

"Well, I know how much you like the colour pink" He says smiling. I smile too before realizing that Hyuna or Ailee are watching us. I pull the necklace from my neck and place it in his hands. 

"It's pretty, but Sulli is already making me a necklace" I say as I point at the small girl, currently fascinated by a patch of seaweed that is about the size of the company bus.

He frowns and nods. "I understand" he says as he begins to walk away. I'm filled with sorrow and before I can stop myself, I find my hand grasping his. He turns to look at me. I want to ask him what happened in the closet last night, but it would be extremely awkward.

I sigh. "I'm sure there are plenty of other girls you could give it to, Hyuna is nice" I say smiling and nodding.

Yesung POV

She doesn't really mean it. I nod at her words and begin walking away. I walk up to Hyuna's holiday house and knock on the door. I wait for an answer. I look down to the beach and spot Fany looking up at me giving me he thumbs up. I nod at her and turn back around to the door, still waiting for it to open. I watch her turn away from my direction. I begin to slink away before the door opens.

"Yesung?" The voice asks.

"Hmmm? Oh, hello, This is for you" I say as the necklace slips from my fingers and finds comfort in her palm. She looks up at me and smiles before wrapping her arms around me. I hesitate before hugging back. I look down at the beach and see Tiffany looking up at us. I watch her quickly turn way and sit down on the sand.

Hyuna loosens her grip on me and plants a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you oppa" she says calmly.

"It's ok" I say, faking a smile. I jump down off the porch and head back over to Tiffany. 

I burry my bottom into the sand next to her. 

"Did she like it?" she asks with a smile.

"Loved it" I tell her. I see her eyes look up towards Hyuna's porch, noticing Hyuna is still standing outside her holiday house.

"I...I gotta go, see you later!" she say and runs over to Sulli, grabbing her hand and dragging her all the way up the hill.

I look back up t Hyuna who is now disappearing through her front door. Something fishy is going on, and I'm going to get to the bottom of it. I look down to he sand when I see a pearl coloured shell that is shaped the same way as the peach one I gave Hyuna. I pick it up and dust it off.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you guys like aggressive, drunken Tiffany? aha

Update soon. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I guess it was a little fluffy? idk, what do you think?

coment what you think so far!

bye bye! <3