Scribbles

Controlled

"Is everything ok, Fany?" Yesung asked me. I stare at the text. if she ruins my weekend... 

"Deh, everything is fine" I say and give him my most convincing smile. He nods and everyone continues with the game. I read all the other texts.

~Ugh! Shoot me in the head! She won't shut up about Yesung! Please answer my texts!~

~she's getting suspicious about these texts, what do I do?~

~Could this ride take any longer? T.T~

~Why am I here?~

~Tiffany, god dammit, please reply to me! I need someone to talk to! Someone who has a brain in their head, not air!~

~Thank the lord we're stopping. I'm gonna get my feast on! Nyam nyam so hungry~

I laugh at the rest of her messages as I feel a vibration in my hand.

~Listen carefully! I'm going to call you so you can listen to what Hyuna is planning, so when you answer don't say a word! Got it?!~ 

Nana's words confuse me. Before I have time to reply, my ringtone is going off.

"Yah! Everyone quiet down for a minute please?!" I yell and pick up the phone.

"Why, what's wrong?" Key's head pops up and looks at me with concern. I push my index finger signaling him to be quiet. The whole bus stares at me as I begin to hear her voice speak up.

"I'm going to enroll at SM, I know it's going to be a task, but I have enough talent to do so." Can Hyuna sing? Dance? I keep listening. 33 pairs of eyes watch me carefully.

"What if you don't make the cut?" I hear Ailee ask her.

"Then I will continue to keep my eye on her at school. I think my dance ability should be enough to get me though." she must be referring to me when she says 'her'.

"But, become an SM artist? It's a little far to go for a boy, don't you think?" Hyorin asks.

I hear a deep sigh. "I guess I really love him. It's just something about him that made me feel...special...no other boy has made me feel the way he did" I feel a dry lump in my throat and tears threatening to make an apperance. I hold them down. She has him almost wrapped around her finger.

"Is there anything that will stop you from auditioning?" Nana asks. 

"If she keeps her distance, then there will be no need" She says. "This discussion is over" Hyuna finishes. I end the call trying to take in what I just heard. I quickly text Nana.

~OMO! Is she really going to do it?!~ 

"Is everything ok?" Leeteuk asks.

"Huh? Oh...yeah. Everything us ok, my older sister is just a little sick, my father informed me" I say shaking their concerns away.

"Ah, that's too bad" Leeteuk says and I nod my head. Everyone goes about their own buisness. The words jump around my head like a kangaroo. "I'm going to enroll at SM" . The thought won't leave my mind.

~For your sake, I hope she doesn't. There's no way she's letting you escape now~ 

I read Nana's reply and frown a little.

I'm snapped out of my daze when Sooyoung taps on my shoulder and holds up her phone, implying that she wants me to text her the story. I nod and send her a massive text. I hear a few gasps and then tapping of keys as she types her reply. My phone buzzes.

~No way! You're joking! We need to tell Lee Soo-Man and everyone else!~

I quickly type a reply.

~Ani! I've got it covered. She said there's only one way she won't audition~

I wait for a reply.

~And what would that be?~

~Don't worry, I got it covered, it's nothing too big anyway~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I run inside a huge mansion looking thing. We set off to find our rooms. I run into a room that has four beds. I flop down on one and throw my suitcase next to me. I see Boa, Luna and Seohyun come inside. They chuckle at how mesmerized I am by this house.

"Happy birthday, Fany unni!" Luna smiles.

"Kamawo" I say smiling.

"Fany unni! Would you like us to show you around town?" Seohyun asks.

"Deh! Of course!" I exclaim causing Seohyun to giggle. She gathers a small group to help her out. Taeyeon links her arm with mine and Sulli does the same. We skip out with Amber, Taemin, Yesung, Shindong and Key. We go to see all the stores first. There was a cute cafe that sold cookies filled with chocolate chips. There was a small clothes store that had clothes of all styles and colours. The pink ones screamed my name the loudest that it was allmost impossible to ignore. I find myself begging dragged away by Taeyeon and Sulli. We cross the road and head to the beach.

The sun is setting and glistening against the water. Just like it did on the ferris wheel ride. I sigh and smile as I recall the memory. I watch Key and Amber chase Sulli and Taeyeon in and out of the waves. Taemin and Shindong join in and I sit perched up on the sand laughing at their silliness. 

"Pabos" I hear a voice say. I turn around and see Yesung's eyes chasing them. He sits next to me. "How do you like it here so far?" he asks.

"It's relaxing. I love it here" I say smiling.

"That's good to hear. You'll be coming here a lot more for vacation when we have long rest weekends." he tells me. 

"I can't wait!" I say smiling bigger.

"You get to open up the rest of your presents when we get back, and then we will have a yummy dinner" he tells me I nod. He continues. "But I'll give you an early present" he says smiling.

"And what would that be?" I ask. He leans towards me and fastly kisses me on the cheek.

"That" he says smiling.

I become flustered. "Yah! Pabo!" I say as i smack his arm and nervoulsy laugh. He smiles and begins to tease me.

"You're blushing!" he announces as he points to my heated cheeks. I hit his arm again as he jumps up and runs out to the water.

"Yah! Get back here!" I yell as I chase after him. I can't believe he just did that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We head home and I begin open the rest of the presents. Every single person brought me a present. I tear open all present and each one is different. They are all so lovely. From new clothes to teddy bears all presents I received were great. 

"Only one more!" Yesung says handing me a box. It's just a plain cardboard box. He grins as I shake it a little. It's not very heavy and it's something soft.I open the lid and there he sat. Scribbles, my pink bunny, fully repaired. I look up at him.

"You...you fixed this?" I ask him. He nods and smiles.

My lips form a crescent shape as I jump up and hug him.

"Kamawo! That means a lot that you fixed him" I tell him as I let go.

"It was no problem. Anything to help out a friend" he says smiling. My smile begins to drop. What kind of friend am I if I keep running away from him?

"Is the food ready?" a hungry Sooyoung asks urgently. 

"Deh!" sunny calls out. We all hurry toward the table and sit down. I hug onto scribbles for dear life and smile at Yesung. I could not be more thankful that he still hasn't given up on me yet.

"Kamawo" I tell him.

"It was really no trouble" he assures me. 

Oh, but oppa, it is.

______________________________________________________________________________

How as that? Please subscribe.

I should start homework now..... :s

Hope you liked this chapter :3

Please comment and subscribe!!!