Hello SM!

Controlled

I walk into the big doors of the building and wait to audition. You gave up almost everything for this, don't back down now. I think to myself. I close my eyes and tell myself not to worry. Everything is going to be fine. Absolutely fine. 

"Next" I hear from the next room. I take a big deep breath in and stand up. I clench my fists at my side and walk in stiffly.

"So you're..." the man says looking at the papers finding my name. "Tiffany Hwang, very American name" he says

"Uhh...Yes, I am American, I came to Seoul not very long ago, but my Korean is fluent" I say.

"I see. Age?" the man asks, three other pairs of eyes are asking for an answer and I notice there is a camera next to them.

"15" I tell them. 

"Would you like to sing now?" they ask me. 

I gulp and nod. Soon the words flow out of my heart our through my mouth. 

All of the judges are nodding their heads. I smile at them.

"We'll get back to you in about  month or two" The man says. His words fill me with worry. I try keeping a positive additude.

I nod and smile "Deh, thank you, I guess I'l be going now" I walk towards the door with my head hung. before I reach for the door I look up to them again. "I'll see you in two months" I say smiling at them as they chuckle. I close the door and walk out through the doors I came in. I call for a taxi and slide in the back seat. These next two months will be pain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sore eyes open. I look at my phone to see what the date is. It's been two months since I auditioned for SM today... then it hits me. It's been two months...The letter! 

I rush down the lift of my appartment and I unlock my mail box.

"Bill...bill...spam...junk...bill...OMO!" there it was in my hands. My future fate. I take a deep breath in. I open the pink evelope. The fact that I was still in my teddy bear pajamas didn't bother me at all. I pull out the letter and I'm shaking a little. I read the letter out loud. I skip through all the introductions and find the lines I need to read.

"We are happy to say you have been accepted at SM as a trainee!!!" I squeal with joy and people in the parking lot give me questioning looks as I jump up and down, before they continue with their own buisness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pull my luggage through the big doors as I look for Lee Soo-Man's office. I open the letter again. It's gotta say where it is somewhere on here! I stuff the letter back in my pocket and look around. I look for the big, pink doors. There are pink doors everywhere! I pull the letter out again, becoming frstrated. I continue walking with my eyes glued on the paper when I bump into something.

I look up and see a tall figure with dark, straight hair. "Omo! I'm so sorry!" I appologize to him.

He grunts. "You should be"

"I am...really!" I stutter.

He nods and is about to walk away but he turns back to say something. "Hey! aren't you Miyoung?" He asks me.

"I perfer Tiffany" I tell him in a slightly confused tone.

"Yeah I'm going to call you Miyoung" He says.

"Any way..." I say glaring at him. "How did you know who I was?" I ask him.

"Oh...I heard your audition, I don't know how you got in to SM" He says smirking.

I roll my eyes. "Can you please show me where Lee Soo-Man's office is?"

He looks at me blankly for a second before errupting into laughter. I feel my face going red ith embarassment.

"Yah! Whats so funny?" I ask him.

"Lee Soo-Man's office is right there" He says pointing to a pair of closed doors right next to us. I knock on the door and he begins walking away. "I'll see you later, Mushroom!" he says, and I feel myself becoming angrier.

"Yeah! It was nice meeting you...Whatever your name is!" I call back.

"You don't know my name?" he asks.

"Why would I?" I ask.

He gives me a look. "No reason"

I knock on the door once more before hearing a faint voice.

"Come in!" it says. I open the doors and pop my head around the corner, before standing fully infront of the doors showing my whole body.

"Ah, Tiffany! Have a seat" he says pointing to a pink chair infront of him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is it" I say to myself as I stand out the front of my dorm. I unlock the door with my key and open it. I'm greeted by a tall figure flopped over on a couch.

"A..Annyeong" I stutter. "My name is Tiffany" I tell her.

"Ahh yes! come in!" The tall girl says ushering me inside."My name is Sooyoung" she says extending her hand for me to shake. I happily slip my hand into hers.

I sit on the couch with her and we chat for a while and try to get to know eachother.

"Why did you move all the way to Korea? I mean you could easily get signed in America" She says.

"I guess I could have. But, I used to live here when I was younger. And everytime I would drive past this building I would always tell my mother that I was going to work here one day. So she made me promise her I would. When we moved to America she made me keep my promise. When she passed away I left a note  near her grave saying 'Although you're gone, I'm still promising' and so after talking my dad into it, I caught th earliest flight to come and audition" I tell her.

"Wow, that's so sweet." She says sighing. I nod.

"Getting off the sad topics, have you met any of the handsome oppas yet?" She asks me, wiggling her eyebrows at me. I roll my eyes at her and laugh.

"Well, just today I met a handsome oppa, but her was quite arrogant" I say frowning slightly.

"What did he look like?" she asks me.

"He had dark straight hair and small eyes. He had a very defined jawline too" I tell her.

"Hmm...You must have bumped into Yesung" she says giggling. "Couldn't you tell that he was a member of Super junior? they debuted this year" She says.

"So thats why he was confused when I told him I didn't know his name" I say finally coming to the conclussion.

She gives me a questioning look when the door flies open and two people stand in the doorway.

"Taeyeon, Sulli, this is Tiffany." Sooyoung says pointing to me. "She is our new room mate" she adds as I wave at them.

"It's nice to meet you! My name is Taeyeon" The taller one says shaking my hand.

The younder looking one comes up to me and also shakes my hand. "I'm Sulli, I'll take good care of you here" She says smiling at me. 

"Thank you" I say smiling. they sit down on the couch wth us and chat with us.I get to know the other two girls better.

"Fany-ah, Do you have school tomorrow?" Taeyeon asks.

I pull out my schedule. "Deh" I say looking back up at her. "What school do we go to?" I ask

"Seoul college.What highschool did you go to before you became a trainee here?" Sulli asks.

"Uh, the truth is I didn't go to school, I had to work a full time job so I could pay off my rent" I tell them.

"Ah, I see" Taeyeon says.

"I hear school in America, you don't have to wear uniform." Sulli says.

"Deh, we don't have to wear uniform. As long as we are wearing clothes the principal is happy" I tell them."Is there a queenka at Seoul college?" I ask.

"Well, wach year level has a queenka. The grade 10 queenkas are Hyorin, Ailee, Nana and the mother of all queenkas, Hyuna" Sooyoung says.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for editing this chapter AGAIN, but I felt I needed to. Sorry if it was boing but the other chaptersre alot better, I promise. I hope you enjoyed!

Subscribe and comment!