The party

Controlled

I sit on the couch alone as I watch a rain drop slowly glide down the window. Butterflies can't fly when their wings are wet. I let out a long sigh as I continue listening to the faint pounding of rain against the windows and roof.I feel finally at peace. But not with myself of course I hear the door fly open an watch Sulli and Seohyun jump through.

"Tiffany unni! Tiffany unni!" they call sounding quite worried.

"Deh? is everything alright?" I ask curiously.

"Its...Its...Hyuna...Shes having...a party...tonight...and we're all invited" Sulli says panting.

"Is everyone going?" I ask.

"Pretty much" Seohyun says sighing. "I'll stay here with you tonight if you don't want to go?" She offers.

"Ani, I'll probably end up going anyway" I tell her. Atleast if I show my face it won't rise suspicions amongst other SM family members.

"Alright then" Seohyun says shrugging and flopping next to me as Sulli sits on the arm rest.

"Have you just been staring out the window all day?" Sulli asks me.

I shrug. "I guess you could say that"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyuna POV

The hour of 8 is fast approaching. I hear the door open and Hyuna carries in a large case of alcoholic beverages.

"Where do you want me to put these?" I hear her ask.

"Just here on the table should be fine" I call to her, rubbing the surface of the wooden table.

She sets the case down and disappears down the hall again to fetch snacks from the car. She returns with two large bags carrying food filled to the opening.

"That's all, no more"

"Ah, Kamawo, you go rest and get changed, our guests will be arriving soon" I tell her and she obediently hurries to her room. I do the same as I leave Ailee and Hyorin to finish setting up the decorations. I scan the wardrobe and pull out a strapless, black, loose fitting dress which cuts off a few inches before my knee. I pull on a basic pair of black stilettos. I twirl in front of the mirror, inspecting my dress.

"This will be enough" I say to myself.

I walk out into the living room which is now a club-like atmosphere.

"Wow" I say.

"Do you like it?!" Ailee excitedly asks. I nod

"You girls all did a good job, now quickly get ready before our guests arrive" I send them off and the go to change.

Nana joins me wearing a sparkly dress with long sleeves.

"Ah, you look amazing" I tell her with a smile.

"You really think so?" she asks shyly.

"Most defiantly" I answer.

"Kamawo" she thanks me and sits next to me on the couch. "Do you think there will be people who won't show up?" she asks me.

"Hmm..." I think for a moment. "All that matters to me is that Yesung shows and Tiffany doesn't"

End of POV

We all stand outside Hyuna's holiday house huddled in the door way. I tap on the door. After a few seconds of waiting, we hear the clicking of high heals coming closer to the door. It flies open and Hyuna's smile is wide before she notices me standing there. Her smile drops but she tries to make it look as if she is still pleased to see me. I smirk at her.

"Would you all like to come in?" she says standing out the way as we all walk in. I notice Nana sitting on the couch. Before I attempt to run over to her and jump on her, I hold myself down. I walk over to her in a civilized matter and try and act like I know barely anything about her.

"It's nice to see you, Nana-si" I say, lifting a cup from the bench filled with a brow liquid, acting as if I'm not acknowledging her. She smirks at me.

"Right back at you, Tiffany-si" she says merely picking at her perfectly painted mint nails.

I flash my phone at her so no one would notice, she looks up at me and nods. I smile and walk away, sipping on the strong smelling soda and join Jessica and Hyoyeon who are having a dance battle.

I chuckle. "Come on, Sica, why are you even thinking of challenging her?" I ask. Hyoyeon erupts into laughter and Jessica playfully whacks my arm.

I walk around. Eunhyuk and Sunny are playing beer pong, Ailee and Hyorin are standing in a corner together watching everyone have fun, Krystal and Taeyeon are playing DDR and Yesung and Hyuna are chatting and laughing. I sigh and skull the rest of my drink. My head feels like its spinning and all I want right now is to be back at home with my father in America. This debut isn't coming fast enough.

~Don't drink too much!~

I read Nana's new text confused.

~Why not?~

I reply to her.

~Because that's alcohol!!! Did you not no that?~

I look at the text and curse under my breath.

~No one told me that it was alcohol!~

~How many cups have you had?~

I consider the message as I count on my fingers.

~4...I think I'm going to have a nasty hangover~

~I think so to~

I walk over to the table holding snaks and drinks and pour myself another glass. Nana is sitting in the same place she was when I last came over.

"Yah! what are you doing! do you want alcohol poisoning?!" She asks trying to grab the drink from my hand.

I jerk my arm back. "What ever MOM" I slur at her before walking away. My words fill my mind with images of my mother brushing my brown hair. I feel my knees become weak and my eyes heavy. I sit down on the couch away from everyone else as I try to pull myself together.

You're incredibly drunk, Don't think about your mother because you will break down and cry.

Although I was never a sad drunk, more of an aggressive one, I could feel my emotions growing weaker and weaker.I sigh and gulp down three mouthfuls of the bitter liquid before standing up and composing myself.

I walk out to the rest of the group and notice Hyuna and Yesung are still laughing and chatting. I become filled with rage. I walk over to them.

"Tiffany! How are you?" Hyuna asks me.

I grunt. "Why do you care?" I ask aggravated. Welcome back, Tiffany. 

"Are you ok?" Yesung asks me.

"I'm on top of the world right now, despite my wings constantly getting rained on, I'm completely fine" I say looking at Hyuna, before swallowing more beer. 

"What are you talking about?" Yesung asks.

I shrug. "Can we play a game?" I ask.

"Lets play 7 minutes in heaven with a but of spin the bottle, too" Krystal suggests. 

Jessica cups . "Older kids only" she tells the small girl.

Krystal stomps her foot and pouts before going and sitting with Luna and Sulli.

The older kids sit in a circle.

"We need a bottle" Jessica says.

I stand up and grab a bottle of beer off the counter and open it, pressing the top to my lips. The liquid pours of f the bottle and sinks deep into my throat. After about a minute the bottle is empty and I place it in the middle of the circle. Everyone looks at me in shock.

"Guess I'll go first" I say, snapping everyone out of their daze.

"Remember, whoever the bottle lands on, you will be taking into the dark." Donghae reminds me. I nod and twirl the bottle on the spot.

As I watch it whirl in a circle I wonder who it will land on. I wonder who I'll take into the dark with me. as the bottle comes to a stop, I feel a nervousness swelling up inside of me as I look up at the person who it's pointed to.

I'm looking in the eyes of Yesung.

I look to Hyuna who is giving me a look of warning. Remember, you can back out at anytime. I think as I look into her eyes.

"Off you go, Fany" Jessica says, motioning me to the store room closet. I stand up and walk in after Yesung. When we close the door I can see Hyuna stomping her foot on the ground. 

I flick the light on and I can see him looking down at me.

I can feel the nervousness swelling inside me again.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

What happens in the store room, stays in the store room

 

Subscribe and comment please!!!

Bye byeee!