The queenka strikes again

Controlled

There I was. On the floor, completely helpless as the most impulsive girl in the whole school pinned me to the floor with scissors held right at my neck. I struggle to breathe.

"Are you crazy?" I cry to her between breaths as I struggle. She looked at me with tears and fury in her eyes.

"You ruined my relationship. I loved him. I still love him. And it's all your fault!" she screams.

"How is it my fault you still love him?!" I ask confused, still struggling.

"Because I can't have him. You are this close to having him. You are my enemy. You are my motivation" she says.

"Then how am I going to 'motivate' you if I'm dead?" I ask her.

"I won't need your motivation when you're gone. I will have him again." she says smiling. I push her off me while she's distracted. I push myself off the floor and bolt for the door. I turn to see of she's chasing me. She's not. She has the scissors open and I watch them leave her grip. I spin around, hoping to avoid the blade. It's too late. I feel the cool metal skim my cheek as I spin around. I lock the door and slam it as I bolt down the stairs of the hotel and cup my cheek. My hand feels wet. I look at it. Blood is caked on my palm. I worry. I use the sleeve of my jacket to mop up the blood. I apply pressure so I don't loose too much. 

I'm running out into the field now. I slow my pace at a tree and crouch down behind it. No one will find me here. I reach into my pocket and pull out a small tub of foundation, a brush and a hand mirror. I flip the top and look at the damage done. I whimper. I use my other sleeve to wipe away any other blood I may have missed.

I pump a small amount of foundation into my blood-caked palm. I dunk my finger into the small pool and apply it to the wound. I spread it with my brush. You can still see it. I Wimper again. I hear heavy foot steps behind me.

aish! Please don't be who I think it is! I think and I clench my eyes shut.

"Fany? Why are you all the way out here?". He sits next to me on my right side. The wound is on the left. I sigh in relief.

"I just went for a walk, the hotel was really stuffy" I tell him. He nods and we sit in silence for as while until he turns to me.

"Hey what's that?" he asks and points to my face. I turn to him. His thumb brushes right under my eye and he picks up an eyelash. I watch him blow it away as he turns to smile at me. It starts to drop. His thumb brushes my wound. He looks at his thumb and sees it covered with foundation.

"What happened there? And why are you trying to hide it with foundation? You need to get ointment on it to make it better, not cover it with make-up. Pabo! Is there a brain in there at all?" he asks in alarm, tapping my head with his nuckles.

"Yah! It's nothing, really" I say. He pulls a tissue out of his pocket and begins to wipe. I whimper.

"Oh, I'm sure it's nothing" he says rolling his eyes. I fold my arms and pout angrily. Don't say it was Hyuna, just say you were, walking though the bush...and you must have cut your face on a thorn.

"Now what happened. I want the truth" he says eyeing me carefully.

"it's nothing to worry about, I was walking through the bush and one of the thorns must have caught me on the face" I say shrugging. He eyes me carefully once more.

"Ok, I believe you" he says.

"Really?" I ask, rather shocked.

"Yes..." he answers suspiciously. "Unless you were lying to your oppa" he gives me a suspicious look.

"Oh, no, no, no!" I backpedal.

He rolls his eyes and begins to stand. He offers me his hand, rather charmingly. I smile and feel my face throbbing a little. Im about to clasp his hand but I think of Hyuna. She's got spies all over watching me. I shake my head at his offer.

I stand up and brush myself off. "I don't need your help" I say with a smirk.

"So I've heard" he says and we begin to walk off together. "Atleast let me put some cream on that wound" he suggests. I feel my hand brushing across my cheek. I replay Hyuna pinning me to the ground with tears of anger in her eyes. She looked terrifying. She could intimidate anyone or anything she wanted. I shake the thought out of my head.

"Ani, it's fine, really, I have ointment up there" I point to my hotel room. I look at him and wave. "I'll see you later" and I hurry off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sink into the first seat on the bus. My unnies are all the way at the back as usual.

Yoona steps on the bus and notices me. I half smile at her.

"Aish! I'm so sorry for doing this to you! It's all my fault she threw the scissors at you!" she whimpers, quite loudly. I cup . No one knows what has heppened yet except for the 8 people that actually matter to me. She draws quite some attention.

"It's fine, I know you would never intend to hurt me" I whisper to her.

"Komawo" she says with a thankful smile. I nod and she begins to walk.

"Oh! I almost forgot, are you sure you don't want to sit towards the back with us?"

I look towards the back. I see Nana sitting close to the future SNSD members. She is alone. I smile and nod at Yoona.

We walk towards the back. Yoona looks around for a seat. She sighs.

"Looks like this is the last seat" she says pointing to the empty seat next to Nana. I smile and nod.

"It's ok, we're friends, but you don't know that" I whisper to her and give her a look, implying that our friendship is hidden.

She gives me a weird look. "Since when?" she asks.

"No time to explain now, tell the other unnies, but make sure they keep it hidden, it will ruin both our reputations, and she is helping me out with all this Hyuna trouble"

"But I thought they were friends" she says confused.

"I'll explain later, just promise not to tell anyone" I plead.

She nods her head "Of course" we link pinkies, and the secret was hidden.

i slump next to Nana, we both try to ignore eachother, but we can't help chatting.

"Ok, so, that was all Hyuna's fault?" she asks pointing to the gash on my face after I explained the story.

"Deh" I say with a shrug.

She sighs. "I don't think you know how hard it is to keep up this image of being a queenka" she says.

"What makes you say that?" I ask her.

"Well, when people like her-" she points to Hyuna who is a few rows from us, sitting with Aliee. "do things like this-" she points to my wound. "To people like this-" he finger runs up and down the space between us. "it makes it hard to not go ape- and start screaming at her, I need to maintain my image so I can help out the less fortunate." she points at the innocent victims that have been targeted by Hyuna. I giggle and roll my eyes.

"You act like someone you're not, someone you hate, just so you can help out kids she picks on, you're really amazing" I tell her.

"Well, in middle school, I got a lot of grief from her. I was a delusional, wanna be queenka, just like the ones that glare at you wheneveryou make an interaction with Yesung. There were 5 queenkas that were the top of the middle school. Hyuna of course, Ailee,her favourite, Hyorin, the one who does all her dirty work. Then there was Lizzy and Raina.

I think of the two strange girls I always saw with Nana when Hyuna, Ailee and Hyorin weren't present. 

"Those two are your friends, right?' I ask. She nods

"They were kicked out after Lizzy started becoming closer with Yesung. Raina left the moment Lizzy was booted. That's when she offerd their positions to me. I joined, and then told Lizzy and Raina my plan. They agreed" she finishes

"Kyaa! Clever girl!" I say.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Straight after we got home, we had training.

"So, what's the story behind you and Nana" Yoona asks, lazily dropping her gym bag on the bench. All the girls tune in. I explain the story of ow we became friends and her mission. They are all in slight shock.

"We've been going to the same school as her for allmost 4 years now! How come we never knew?" Jessica asks.

"Well, she told me that secretly, Hyuna is intimidated by you guys" I say shrugging. Sunny bursts into laughter.

"Scared of US?! We are probably the most least intimidating people in the whole school!" Sunny says between laughs.

"I wouldn't say that. The way you guys stick up for me, I'd be shaking in my boots if I were her, too" I say. "Now let's train!" I cheer and we all snap into foccus.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

i know, this chapter is pretty boring, but there is much more drama to come!! Promise :3

make sure you comment! The more comments I get, the Quicker I update. Please subscribe and enjoy! <3