Single

Controlled

The next day was Friday. Finally, Lee Soo-Man and our Manager oppa said they had a suprise for us for the weekend,and the school had a suprise too,but we are yet to find out. I put on my uniform and drag my blazer along the floor, my body was still aching because of Hyuna. I groaned when I thought of her.

"What's wrong, Fany-ah?" Taeyeon asks.

"Hyuna, my eye hurts so bad, and it makes me look weird and weak" I say pouting in the mirror. She rests her chin on my shoulder and looks at my eye in the mirror.

"Don't cover it, people will ask and you can tell them everything, totaly bust her." Taeyeon suggests, and it isn't a bad idea we both grin. "Come on, we'll be late for school" she says and we head out. Could I really bust Hyuna? Or will it get me in a deeper hole than I was already in?

We walk into school with Yoona, Donghae, Victoria and Sulli. The moment I enter the main building students can't stop staring at my eye. Taeyeon nudges me. "It's working!" she whispers to me. 

I reach my locker and I am alone, I pull out the books I need for math and I smile because I have a class with Yesung and Hyuna won't be there to tell me what to do. I pull out my books and neaten them when I notice Yesung walking towards me, Hyuna isn't far behind. They both look mad. I hide my face in my locker so he won't approach me, but he doesn't even acknowledge me. This makes me worried. Is he ok? I think, I want to chase after him and ask but I know this will only get me another black eye and judgement from other jealous girls. I begin to shake away my worry, but when Hyuna passes me I notice her give me a death stare. But it was no ordinary Hyuna death stare, this one had much more behind it, non-forgiveness, anger, pain. I shake my head and walk to class.

I stick my head in the door and notice only a few students have arrived, I notice Hyuna's friend, Ailee is here, I do the smart thing ad take a seat away from Yesung, but soon he gets my attention.

"Fany?" he whispers from behind me, no one would notice since the class is noisy as we wait for our teacher.

"Deh?"

"Why aren't you sitting with me? You usually do" he says pouting. He's too adorable. I give in and take the seat next to him. This earns me daggers from jealous, wanna be queenkas. Absolutely shameless. Our teacher walks in and the first thing he notices is my black eye.

"Tiffany, what happened to your eye?" Mr Park asks. Yesung opens his mouth but I cup it with my hand. When I saw Hyuna this morning she was upset, I didn't want or need to get her into trouble.

"I walked into a pole" I tell him. He gives me a questioning look but soon gets started with the lecture.

"Why did you cover for her?" he asks. What a weird question for him to ask. Hyuna was his girlfriend, why wouldn't he want me to cover her?

"I don't need to be getting into more trouble with her" I tell him.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"Doesn't matter" I tell him.

"of course it does, I care about you, what did she do to you?" he asks looking at me right in the eyes. Those words. Those eyes. Aish! Snap out of it! Where did that even come from? 

I snap out of my daze and clear my throat. "Uh...it's really nothing, I promise I will tell you if she does anything" I tell him. He still looks unconvinced. I roll my eyes. "pinkie swear" I say holding up my pinkie. He gives me a look before linking his pinkie with mine. I giggle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My face is being pressed up against the bathroom wall again today by the same girl. She holds her phone up to me again. A picture of me and Yesung linking pinkie fingers with eachother. Now it's clear who has been sending her all these pictures.

"As soon as you find out he's single, you're already swooping in? " she says. Wait, single?!

"What do you mean 'single'?" I ask her.

"Havent you heard? Yesung dumped me and it's all because of you!" she is pressing my face harder to the wall now. Because of me? Does he like me?

"What did I do!?" I ask inbetween breaths.

"You went and sooked to him yesterday about me bashing you up!" she yells.

"I didn't tell him!" I say.

"Then who did!?!?" she's screaming now. "TELL ME!"

" HE ASKED! SUNNY TOLD HIM" I scream. I couldn't handle this anymore. She lets go of my face and then slaps me. Just in time too, Yoona walked in and saw everything. She freezes.

"Yah! Yoona move! I need to get in here too!" Taeyeon calls from behind her. She manages to squeeze her head through and notices the hand print on my face and Hyuna standing infront of me.

"Yah! Don't you dare touch her again!" Yoona hisses.

"I'm not scared of some anerexic like, you, Yoona" Hyuna spat. Then everything went slow motion. Yoona was still recovering from an eating disorder she had a few years ago. No one is to ever speak of it. That's when I snapped. I pushed Hyuna up against the wall.

"Don't you ever rub that in her face! It's because of people like you she is the way she is!" I yell at her. I let her go and walk out. Taeyeon rushes over to me.

"That was amazing!" she says.

Yoona puts her arm around me "Thank you, Fany-ah"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I catch up to Yesung after school.

"You never told me you broke up with Hyuna" I say.

"It was needed, trust me, she hurt you, bad" he says to me.

Soon enough we reach the dorms. We walk in and all of the girls were sitting on our couch.Jessica gives us the note from the school.

I read it out aloud "All students in year 9-11 will be attending the school camping trip to Incheon!" I screamed happily.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Are you ready for a vacation? Subscribe and comment! Both are loved! I hope you enjoy! Saranghae! <3