The marshmallow.

Controlled

2 weeks have gone by of training, school, and Hyuna's hot flashes. Although there haven't been any photos of Me and Yesung floating around the school, Hyuna still manages to catch us talking. It's been almost a week since Hyuna last hurt me,and a week since I've spoken to Yesung.

Flashback.

"Since you're the reason he broke up with me, I will hurt you every time you go near him"  she says with her elbow forcefully held against my neck. I whimper.

"Ok! I won't talk to him any more!" I yell. She lets go of me and walks out. I still haven't told any of the girls about it.

End of flashback.

crowds of students fill the front of the school as we wait for the busses to take us to Incheon. Sulli stays with us, poor kid, she's going to be at the dorms all by herself for a week. She looks up at me and Teyeon with a sad look on her face and wraps her arms around us.

"Stay safe" she demands. 

"We will" Taeyeon says. Sulli finally lets go of Taeyeon and I and disapears in the crowd to find Sooyoung to see her off.

"Please everyone buddy up with who you are sitting with on the bus!"  Mrs. Lee calls out, she's the home ec. teacher and will be helping make the food for us on camp. A few extra hands can alway be good help.

I look around. Jessica and Seohyun's arms are linked. Taeyeon has Hyoyeon in a headlock. Yoona and Yuri are obviously already partners and Sooyoung and Sunny are trying to tickle eachother. The advantages of having only nine girls in a group. The all look to me. 

"Fany-ah doesn't have a partner!" Seohyun looks to me worriedly.

"I'll find someone, don't worry!" I say smiling to them. I look around. Hyuna is partnered with Ailee and they watch me look around for a partner. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Yesung there.

"Long time, no see...Partners?" he asks me awkwardly. I can tell Hyuna is furious, but she can't do anything. I reluctantly accept, and just to push it a little more further, I link arms with him. Luckily for me, there are an odd amount of Super Junior members. We all line up as we wait for our busses. On bus one is all of my unnies, except for me. I sigh. Hyuna is still with us though. I groan.

We step on the bus. Hyuna is already seated on the side furtherest from the window. She stares me down as I walk past her. I begin to fall forward, I've tripped over her foot. I squeeze my eyes shut and wait to smack into the ground. But I don't, I'm stopped almost entirely. I open my eyes and see Yesung holding on to me.

"Be more careful" he says and glares at Hyuna. She batters her eye lashes innocently trying to use aegyo. She is terrible at it.

"Deh, thank you oppa" I say to him. I hear Hyuna gasp in anger.

"Did you just call me oppa!?" he asks excitedly as we take a seat towards the back. I roll my eyes at him and I hesitate.

"...Deh" I say.

he freaks out. It's hillarious.

"Aish! Its no big deal!" I say trying to subtract attention from us. 

"Sorry he says, it's just that a few weeks ago you hated me, now you're calling me 'oppa', I'm just a little suprised, you were quite stubborn when I first met you" he says

"And you were quite ruse when I first met you" I tell him? He chuckles.

"That was a joke." he says.

"I know, I was just saying" I tell him.

For the rest of the bus ride I get to know Yesung a lot better. He is very funny and weird, but charming and shy as well. He is very mysterious and Interesting. He has become so much more attractive to me now than ever before, ignoring him will be a lot of hard work, especially now that I don't hate him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We reach the campsite quite late. The first thing we do is find to what cabins we will be staying in.

"In cabin number 3, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyuna, Ailee, Nana and Hyorin." Mr Park, my math teacher announces. Ugh! Just when I thought I had the perfect cabin-mates, Huna and the rest of the queenkas had to be there too! 

We all take our things up to our cabin. When we unlock the door, we walk into a beautiful two story cabin, four beds upstairs, four beds down stairs.

"Want to take the upstairs beds?" Hyoyeon asks me, Sooyoung and Sunny. We all nod and head over to the stairs when we are by Hyuna.

"Um, we will be taking the upstairs beds, do you want to get yourself into more trouble than you're already in?" she asks.

"Sorry Hyuna, but Yesung wanted to be partners with me" I tell her.

"You could have said no! How am I supposed to get him back if you keep getting in the way?" she asks.

"I highly doubt he's interested" Sunny says glaring at her.

"Well its not like he would want to date that" she says pointing to me. I freeze. I don't bother answering and walk up the stairs. The others follow me and I can tell they are all staring them down. Hyuna's words bounce around in my head. Why does this worry me so much? 

Yesung POV

After we get settled into our cabins, we are called back outside to sit around the camp fire. Mrs. Lee gives us instructions.

"We are going to give you all one marshmallow each, and you are going to give it to someone you want to thank" she finishes. Tiffany is the first to pop into my mind. I will thank her for calling me 'oppa' today, I think to myself and smile.

After we all have received a marshmallow, we all get up and look around for the person we are giving our marshmallow to. I look around for Tiffany's short hair. I spot her but she is talking to her Girls' Generation unnies. Im about to walk over but Hyuna has found me. She begins to speak in a shy aegyo voice. Ugh, she really can not do aegyo.

"Uh...oppa, I'd like to give this to you" she says handing me the rod with a pink marshmallow stabbed onto the end. I try not to sigh.

"Thank you, Hyuna" I say bluntly accepting the marshmallow.

End of POV

​Once I receive my marshmallow and rod I set out to find Yesung. I want to thank him for putting up with my stubbornness and still being very kind to me. I catch I glimpse of him but I'm stopped by my unnies.

"Fany-ah, we are giving all our marshmallows to you, just to make you feel like you are welcome, we felt like we offended you when no one partnered up with you this morning, so we wanted to make it up to you" Seohyun says and they all hold out their rods.

"Wow, thank you all so much, this is very sweet, I can to thank you all enough" say and take the rods from all of their hands, after I hold 9 rods in my hands, I hug them all. "thank you all again, so much" I say.

"It's nothing" Yoona says waving away my thank yous. 

"Who are you giving your marshmallow to?" Yuri asks with a grin.

I sigh. "I would have given it to you girls, but there's not enough to go around, so I decided to give it to Yesung, to thank him for all of th care he has given me" I say.

"Oh, Yesung? We don't mind! You go ahead!" Jessica urges. I nod to her and hurry off.

When I see him, Hyuna is handing him a rod, trying to act all shy. Ugh. He accepts and begins walking away. When he sees me he lighs up.

"Fany!" he calls out. I can see Hyuna and the rest of the queenkas giving me daggers and I hear murmurs from wanna be queenkas.

"Deh?" I ask him. He notices the large buquet I hold in my hand.

"Who gave you all of those? Was it boys?" he asks in a serious tone. I laugh at him.

"No, silly, these are from my unnies" I tell him. Hyuna is still watching us carefully.

"Good" he says smiling.

"Are you jealous?" I ask with a smirk.

"What!? No! It's just....never mind..here, I wanted to give you this" he puts the rod in my hand. "I wanted to say thanks for calling me oppa, and becoming my friend" he says worth a charming smile.

"Thank you, I wanted to give mine to you, because you always were nice to me, even when I was very stubborn" I say handing him the rod. His face lights up.

"Wow! Me? Thanks so much" he says wrapping his arms around me. I take a look at Hyuna who is furious. She stomps away and the rest of the queenkas follow. Yesung let's me go and he runs off to roast his marshmallow. I sigh. I've got it coming for me now. 

_____________________________________________________

What will Hyuna do?!? Subscribe and comment! Saranghae <3