Making her jealous

Controlled

 

"Hurry! They're getting on the ferris wheel! Where all the romance happens!" she cries sarcastically. We laugh and run all the way to the ferris wheel. "I haven't had fun like this in ages" she sighs. 

"I can tell, being a queenka must be hard. I'll take care of you, when you need someone to vent to" I tell her.

"Really? I would love that! But I already have someone to vent to, someone that posts it all online!" she says excitedly. Obviously being sarcastic. We both laugh and chat until we reach the top of the ferris wheel, when it stops to let on more passengers. We still make jokes and laugh, which earns us a look from Hyuna.

"I thought you too hated eachother" she says giving Nana a look.

"Yah, how come you get to be friends with her and I don't?" she says winking at me. Yesung is also confused. He gives me a look. I shrug my shoulders with a smile. He playfully rolls his eyes and turns around. Hyuna does the same. She nuzzles up next to him.

"Oppa! Isn't the view pretty?" she asks. He puts his arm around her. Thats weird. I think and look at Nana who is as shocked as me.

Yesung POV

"The view is pretty, like you" I say smiling at her. She must be thinking her plan is working. If her plan is working, then mine is too, my plan is to get her to think I like her.And Tiffany's reactions should be funny.

"You really think so, Oppa?" she looks up at me and batters her eyelashes. 

"Totally! Prettiest girl in this park today! Prettiest girl in the world" I shout loud enough for Tiffany to hear. I can hear her huff. I grin. This is great!

End of POV

Is he falling for her trap already?  How come he never says that to me? I pout and Nana notices.

"Do you like him?" she whispers to me.

"Yeah, we're good friends" I whisper back.

"Pabo!" she whacks the back of my head. I whimper. "I mean, do you LIKE him LIKE him." she says raising a brow. I hesitate for a moment. I look at her and she is grinning.

"Yah! I didn't say anything!" I say nudging her.

"That's why it's so great!" she says laughing. Do I like him? 

Yesung POV

the ride stops and Hyuna pulls me away to buy cotton candy. I notice Tiffany and Nana have stopped following us. I look around to find them and I catch a glimpse of Tiffany looking at me, she quickly looks away. She looks upset. I smile. My plan is working. I hear Hyuna's winey voice. 

"Oppa! I don't have enough money!" she calls searching through her purse. I sigh. I open my wallet and put the money on the counter. The man at the stand hands me a large stick of fluffy pink stuff. I hand the stick to Hyuna and we go find a seat. I look around for a table. I spot a free table. Right next to the one Tiffany and Nana are sitting at. Show time! I think with a grin.

I will make her confess that she hates Hyuna. Even if I have to try and make her jealous.

End of POV

"I know you like him" Nana says as we sit down and enjoy ice cream.

I sigh. "I don't know whether or not I like him" I tell her.

"You should tell him" she suggests.

"No! Why would I tell him?! I never said I liked him!" I panic.

She bursts into laughter. I sigh. I stuff my mouth with a spoon full of ice cream when I notice a couple sits down at a table next to us. I turn to my left. Filled with anger. It's Yesung and Hyuna. With a stick of fairy floss. I watch Hyuna rip a chunk of pink off.

"Oppa, say 'aaaahh~'" she demands. He opens his mouth and she drops it in. They both giggle. I think I'm gonna throw up. All of their sappy sweetness is so rich it's sickening. I get up and storm off. Nana giggles and skips behind.

"You're in denial!~" she coos.

"Aish, whatever. Now stop it, people are going to think we're friends" I say to her harshly. She pouts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun sets and it's almost time to go. All students meet back at where we came in. Nana swiftly drifts from me so people don't get too suspicious of our secret friendship. We have one last suprise before we go to our hotels.

"We will be having a scavenger hunt! You will be put in pairs randomly. We will give you a number between 1 and 30. The first 30 people chosen will go line up in a line, then we will announce theother 30 and which ever person has the same number as you, will be your partner" Mr Park announces. I hope I get partnerd with one of my unnies. I cross my fingers behind my back. "you will all have to find balloons throughout the park. There are 40 hidden balloons. Which ever pair finds the most balloons wins a secret prize." he adds. He begins counting. He taps me on the head. 

"Miyoung, you're number 9" he tells me. I go and stand in the line. Nana is number 10.

"Looks like we aren't partners" she shrugs. I feel bad for her, she must have been hoping we were. 

After the first round of numbers is called. Mrs lee begins counting the other 30. I look up and down the line. None of the girls are there. I grin and wave to them. They all wave back. I'm pretty much destined to be partners with one of them.

"Number 1, Sunny" I still have 7 others. I continue to smile.

"Number 2, Yuri" still smiling.

"Number 3, Seohyun" still smiling.

"Number 4, Jessica" my smile begins to fade.

"Number 5, Taeyeon" please let one of the last three be with me. I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Number 6, Hyoyeon" This is bull.

"Number 7, Yoona" my chances are gone. Blown out of the water. Sooyoung will be number 8. No doubt.

"Number 8, Sooyoung" knew it. I sigh.

"Number 9, Yesung." my face perks up. Just when God slammed a door in my face, he opened a window. I smile at Yesung coming towards me. Nana nudges me. I glare at her playfully. 

"Number 10, Hyuna" I snicker and give Nana a teasing look. 

"Good luck" I whisper to her as Hyuna makes her way over. When she gets there she sadly hugs Nana. Once she releases her, she loos at me up and down in disgust. Geez, don't make it too obvious. I think rolling my eyes. She was mad enough already when she discovered there was no chance of Yesung being her partner, but when she saw that he was my partner, she was really mad. By chance is she jealous? I wouldn't be suprised. I mean, she nearly KILLED me over him. I just want to tell Yesung all about how she came millimeters away from killing me, all the stuff that Nana told me. I don't want him to fall for her trap.

Yesung hasn't stopped smiling since he became my partner, Hyuna can't stop glaring at me "secretly" since he became my partner. He looks at me with his smile. It's contagious. I smile. But I still have sorrow filled in my eyes, that I can't tell him all the horrible things Hyuna is planning.

"This is going to be so fun!" he says cheerfully.

"Of course it is, because you're my partner" I say. I can almost hear Nana swooning and Hyuna stomping her foot. But there's somethin else. Yesung loves it when I say these things to him.

Yah! He like Hyuna again! He doesn't like you! Don't be silly!

My thoughts make me pout.

"Ok, is everyone ready?!" Mr park calls out, snapping me out of my hurtful thoughts. We all answer.

"On your mark, get set, GO!" he calls. And we begin to run. I feel Yesung's hand envelope mine. I try not to swoon myself. Life is...good...ish.