Date?

Controlled

We ran off amongst the crowd. I felt on top of the world with his hand around mine. It was the first time I had felt safe in a long time. My hand locked in the hand of the one person I thought I hated, felt too good. He quickly pulls me behind a snow cone stand.

"What are you doing?" I whisper to him harshly.

"I don't care about winning, you and I should spend time together, without you being pressured by Hyuna and the rest if the queenkas" he says. Does he know?

I sigh. "Why does it matter?" I ask him, pouting. "You're friends with Hyuna anyway, right?" I ask him.

"Yeah, and aren't you friends with her now too?" he asks. Touché.

"Yeah so?" I ask him

"I know she gives you a hard time, do you entirely trust her yet?" he asks.

"Between you and I" I begin. I sigh. "I don't completely trust her yet" I tell him with my head hung. I lied. I don't trust her at all.

"So, let's go!" he says. "I think I need to make it up to you" he says.

"Make what up to me?" I ask him.

"You'll see" he says smirking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! Can I open my eyes now?" I ask impatiently.

"We're allmost there" he says. His hands uncover my eyes and I'm greeted by flashing, colorful lights. The ferris wheel. He links his arm with mine. My stomach feels funny. We sit on the seat at the bottom and we slowly lift off. The air is warm and the sky is lightly lit. His arm finds its way around my shoulder. 

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" I ask him.

"Making up for it" he says smirking.

"Making up for what?" I ask him.

"Making up for making you jealous" he says.

"Yah! When?!" I ask embarrassed.

"When I was sweet talking Hyuna on the ferris wheel, when she was feeding me cotton candy and you stormed off" he says. I sigh.

"Aigoo...this kid" I say crossing my arms. He just chuckles, keeping his arm around mine. I rest my head on his shoulder. When we reach the top you can see the whole view. Colorful lights flashing below, the sun setting on the water in the distance, the warm breeze weaving through my hair.

"This is all so, breathtaking" I say stunned by the view. 

"Just like you" he says. I turn to him and I'm his foccus, not the ocean, or the colourful lights. It's me. His comment gives me butterflies, when I realize, he said the same thing to Hyuna. I huff.

"What now?" he asks.

"You said the exact same thing to Hyuna, how do I know that you mean it?" I ask him.

Yesung POV

She wouldn't ask that question if she wasn't jealous. I chuckle at her obviousness.

"Well, when I took Hyuna up here, the view was pretty, Hyuna is pretty, right?" I ask her and she scoffs. Definatley jealous. "Well, when I took you up here, the view is breathtaking, like you said, You're breathtaking right?" I say and I smile at her.

"Aish, why must you sweet talk me?" she squeaks. She sighs. "Thank you, oppa, that means a lot" she tells me. Her eye smile.

"My pleasure" I say with a smile. She turns back to look at the view. My eyes are glued to her. The golden sunlight reflects on her face. I know if I were to ever confess to her  she wouldn't allow it. I pout. All though this makes me sad, I guess it's better this way.

"What's wrong, oppa?" she asks

"Hmm?..oh, nothing, everything is fine" I assure her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hand her the stick of cotton candy.

"Look! A balloon!" she runs after it and grabs it. "And it's pink! My favourite colour" she says tying it through one of the belt loops on her shorts. She rips off a chunk of pink and stuffs it in my mouth.

"Thank you" I say past the cotton candy in my mouth. She giggles at me.

"Can we walk around now?" she asks me.

"Do you feel better? Have I made everything up to you?" I ask her. She whacks my arm.

"Deh." she says.

"Then let's go" I say smiling at her and we link arms again.

End of POV

I skip around the park with Yesung's arm linked to mine.

"That's 5 balloons!" I call tying it to my belt loop. He nods. When we turn the corner we spot Hyuna an Nana. I pull Yesung back again.

"Come on, I won't let them touch you" he says pulling me back into their view. Hyuna looks at us and looks away, when she realizes who it is, she takes a second look. Try not to look too jealous. I advise her in my thoughts. But she doesn't listen. She glares at me and then smiles at Yesung.

"Annyeong!" she squeals. Aish.

Yesung sighs. "Annyeong" he says and tries to smile.

"How many balloons have you guys collected?" she asks us. I look to Nana who holds a finger gun to her head. I chuckle.

"Is something funny?" Hyuna asks.

"Hmm..oh..no, I just remembered something that happened earlier today" I say waving off her concern.

"Wish to share?" she asks.

"Oh, no, you wouldn't get it" I say. "We should be going" I say to her and Drag Yesung away. I can feel her eyes following us. I sigh.

As we walk away, my phone buzzes. I stop to check my phone. Blocked number. I check the message.

~Let's make a friendly bet, if you win the competition, I will have to stop talking to Yesung, if we win, you will have to stop talking to him...What do you think?~ 

I know who it is instantly. Every battle I fight, I fight it for my mother. Never back down. I instantly reply.

~You're on~ 

I knew she didnt want to really be friends with me. I close my phone and slip it back into my back pocket.

"Who was that?" Yesung asks.

"It was just Sunny, my Unnie" I tell him and we continue to walk around the park, arms linked.

___________________________________________________________________________________

What will happen next?! Make sure you comment and subscribe! Saranghae! <3