I spy Hyuna

Controlled

My eyes open slowly. As they open I see a blurry figure standing above me. I rub my eyes and jump back a little. Jessica is looking at me with a grin. I jump back a little.

"How did you get in here?" I ask her, puzzled.

"Door was unlocked" Yoona jumps from behind her. I jump back even more and hit my head against the wall. Rubbing my head I begin to question them.

"Why are you here, exactly?" I ask.

Jessica shakes her head and giggles. "It's your birthday!" she exclaims. I cup .

"Do you want to wake up all of Seoul?! I harshly whisper to her. She throws my hand off .

"How come you didn't want to tell us when your birthday was?' Yoona asks. I consider her question and shrug.

"Well, we have a suprise for you anyway, we have been planning it for a while" Jessica says as a smile forms. 

"Yah! How could you have planned it for a long time if you didn't even know?" I ask.  Yoona gives me an 'Are-you-kidding-me?' look.

"Really Tiffany?" Jessica has the same expression. She stands up and flips the page on my calendar. "The first of August" she points to the first white square. It has 'My 16th birthday!' written in big letters inside. My 16th.

"You would have only seen that if you flipped through my callendar" I say eyeing them.

"Yep, that's because we did" Yoona says. "We even told you that Lee Soo-Man had a suprise. We just never told you who it was for" she says smirking. So that was Lee Soo-Man's suprise, something for me? 

"Now get dressed. Preferably clothes you would wear in summer" Jessica says pulling the covers off of my body.

I roll my eyes. "It's summer anyway, why would I dress differently" I ask.

"Hmm...we were just making sure" Jessica says suspiciously.

"Be ready in 20 minutes" Yoona warns and they slink away from my room. "Oh! And make sure you pack a suitcase!" she hollers down the hall. What is the company up to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk out into the living room and I am greeted by Sooyoung and Sulli.

"Annyeong! It's the birthday girl" Sulli says with a smile. 

"And it looks like she is already for our vacat-" Sooyoung begins noticing my high waisted shorts that cover most of my thighs and sleeveless button up in a bright colour if coral with silver studs on the collar. Input a denim jacket over the top that has long leather sleeves rolled to my elbows.

"Aish!" Sulli says cupping . "Do you want to ruin the suprise!?" she questions Sooyoung. Sooyoung shakes her head and Sulli pulls her hand away.

"Ani, it's just I hint she has picked up a few hints" Sooyoung finishes.

"Aigoo. Whatever" Sulli says.

"Will someone tell me the suprise?" I ask.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyuna POV

My friends and I are spending the weekend at a holiday house. Its right next to the beach and has a great view. You can go scuba diving, parasailing, wind surfing, anything really! 

My father is paying for the trip, we are all really excited to spend the weekend up there. We are told that there aren't many visitors there, especially this time of year, and since we all have Monday off, we decided to stay at the holiday house! We are in the car driving to the resort. It takes three hours to get there so we took the big van so we all have more room. I look around. I see Nana on her phone.

"Who are you texting?" I ask her. She looks up at me.

"Oh, no one you know, she won't answer anyway." Nana shrugs my concern away. I eye her a moment. Everyone Nana knows, I know. I shake the worry out of my head and snuggle into my pillow resting up against the wall as I rest my eyes.

End of POV

We are all at the bottom of the SM building. Trainees and debuted artists stand before me grinning, suitcases behind them, too.

"Does someone want to tell me what is going on?" I ask. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" the 33 artists shout in unison.

"We're taking you to the SM holiday home for the weekend! None of us have school until Tuesday so for your birthday we wanted to tak you here for the first time. Think of it as an official 'Welcome to SMEnt.' present" Boa says with a smile. 

I'm shocked. This is such a lovely gesture. 

"Kamawo to all of you" I bow towards them.

"Now, who is going in which car?" Leeteuk asks. I walk over to the big group and link arms with Sunny and Seohyun. We walk out the large glass doors and we are greeted by a massive, pink bus.

"Are we all riding in that thing?" Krystal asks pointing at the bus and staring at it.

"Well of course!" Lee Soo-man appears and begins to chuckle. "Hop on!" he says. I look around at all the confused faces. Usually we travel in smaller cars with our groups. I shrug and jog towards the bus, pulling Sunny and Seohyun along with me.

We sit towards the back as we wait for the others to pile in.

Sunny and Seohyun are in the seats across from me and we save the last five seats at the very back and the last seat beside me for my other unnis. Jessica, Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung slip into the seats quickly. As we wait for Taeyeon I notice Yesung scannng the rows if seats for a spot to sit. Taeyeon isn't too far behind him. His gaze finds me. I panic but quickly realize that Hyuna isn't here. Hyuna isn't here. I smile forces its' self on my lips. Yesung smiles back. He walks over to the seat and notices Taeyeon unni  behind him. He pouts and lets her through.

"Yah! Are you giving up a seat next to the birthday girl, oppa?" she looks at me and winks. what is she doing!? 

Yesung spins around and smiles at Taeyeon. "Really? Are you sure it's ok if I sit there?" he asks her.

"Of course! I see a spare seat next to Sulli anyways, you have a seat" she says smiling at me. I give her a greatful look. 4 whole days wthout being under Hyuna's microscope. Yesung slips into the seat next to me and smiles.

"Happy birthday" he says throwing an arm around me. "I know you're going to love the presents we picked out for you" he says.

"There's more?" I ask him shocked. Just when I thought they couldn't possibly give me more.

"Of course! The holiday house is more of a 'welcome to the company' present, you need birthday presents too, right?" he tells me.

"Ani, the holiday house is enough" I say.

"Well you will accept and love our presents" he says. I giggle and nod. I notice his arm is still around me and I become flustered.

"Who wants to play 'I spy'!?" We hear Minho ask. Silly kid. We all respond with a yes. "Tiffany can go first, since it's her birthday!" Victoria unni suggests. Everyone agrees.

"Ok, I spy with my little eye something beginning with..." I look around the bus. Sunny has a teal ribbon in her hair that creates a bow. "Something beginning with 'b'!" I say.

"Hmmm...Bus!" Ryewook shouts. I shake my head and he pouts.

"Boat?" Sooyoung asks pointing at a large ship out at sea. I shake my head again.

"Balloon?" Sulli asks as she admires a bouquet of balloons tied to a store sign selling hot food. I shake my head again. More words are shouted at me. Banana, bird, balcony, bridge, bunny. Yesung looks around the bus.

"Oh! I know! Bow!" he says pointing to Sunny's hair ribbon. 

"Correct" I say with a smile. The rest of the bus groans as Yesung cheers.

"Ok, I spy with my little eye something begging with 'P'" he says and smirks at me.

"Hmm...picnic!"  Taeyeon shouts pointing to a park with a family sitting on a rug around a basket. He shakes his head.

"Pink!?" I ask pointing to my top. I love pink very much. He shakes his head.

"Park?" Taemin asks. He shakes his head again. Minutes go by. Pigeon, pig, people, party, pelican.

"Do you want a clue?" he asks. 

"Deh" the bus says in unison.

"Ok, your clue is 'Tiffany Hwang'" he says smiling at me. 

"What a strange clue" we hear Krystal say while she thinks of an answer.

"Ah, I know!" Jessica says grinning at me. "Pretty" she says.

"Correct!" Yesung says. They whole bus 'aws' I become a little embarrassed. My smile grows big when I'm embarrassed.

"Ok, my turn!" Jessica says. "I spy with my little eye something beginning with 'S'" the whole bus bombards Jessica with words. I pull out my phone to check the time. 25 new messages. All from Nana. I open one.

~Help me...I'm spending the weekend with the rest if the queenkas at Hyuna's holiday house~ 

I gulp.

"Guys" everyone turns to me. "Is our holiday house anywhere near '23 bayside avenue'?" I ask reading the address of my phone.

"Deh, we are staying at 22 bayside avenue" Leeteuk informs me.

I sigh. I spy with my little eye something beginning with 'H'.

Hell.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Who ants to go on holiday with Hyuna?! I reckon it woukd be pretty cool! But obviously not in this fic!

Please subscribe and comment! Thanks so much for your support so far. I'm planning on writing a sequel after this even though this fic still has ages to go :3

What do you guys think? Yay or nay for sequel?

Tell me in the comments! Bye bye! <3