The truth is told.

Controlled

She glared at me. "I knew I couldn't trust you!" she spat. you never trusted me. I think to myself.

"Why does it matter to you? He's not your boyfriend, nor is he your property" I protest.

"Well when he does become MY property, it's going to be hard to keep him with YOU in the way" she says folding her arms. "And you're already getting in the way enough as it is" she turns up her nose and avoids eye contact with me.

"Aish. Whatever, I don't like him that way anyway" I defend myself.

"That doesn't mean he can't like you" she says standing up and walking towards the door. Him? Liking me? I think to myself. My thoughts are interrupted. 

"I will pretend to be friendly with you, so Yesung won't have to choose between us" she tells me.

"How absurd" I mutter. We both know he would choose me over her. Or maybe it's just me.

"what was that?" she asks

"Hmm?...oh, nothing" I tell her.

She rolls her eyes. "If you tell anyone about this conversation, I'll be meeting you in the girl's bathroom, got it?" she asks.

I sigh and roll my eyes. "Deh" I say boredly.

"Good" she says and slams the door behind her, waking the others.

Yoona POV: 

I open my eyes. The sunshine greets them harshly, I find my hand flying up to cover them. I look around the room to see everyone in their beds, except for Tiffany. I hear the shower turn off. Perfect timing. I pull the covers over my heard and snuggle down into a ball. I'm going to scare the life out of her. An evil smile spreads across my face. I take a deep breath in and wait.

I hear the door creaking as she slowly opens the door, making sure she doesn't wake the others. I smile wider. I hear bed springs briefly. She must me sitting on her bed. I hear her mumble something. I try and make out what it is before I hear her gasp. Panic rushes through me. Is she ok? I think but my thoughts are interrupted by the sound of a bed to my right creaking as someone sits up.

"New message from Ailee?" the voice asks, mumbling. Hyuna. I hear her gasp too. Something bad has happened.

Hyuna begins to yell. Aish, does she want to wake the whole of Korea?! I think as I cringe my nose. Tiffany makes a snappy come back. Hyuna yells again. These girls must be heavy sleepers if they aren't waking up after hearing this noise! I think. The bickering continues.

"If you tell anyone about this conversation, I'll be meeting you in the girls bathroom, got it?" Hyuna says. I try and think. Why is the girls bathroom so frightening to Tiffany again? Then it hits me. Hyuna used to fight her in there. I replay Hyuna screaming at Tiffany who was battered on the ground, and then her calling me an anerexic . Panic fills me more. I'm snapped out of my daze when I hear other beds creeking and other voices greeting Tiffany. I lift the blanket from over my head and weakliy smile at her. I will make sure she doesn't hurt you. I think.

End of POV.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gather my things and head down the stairs of the hotel with Yoona, Taeyeon and Yuri behind me, and Nana not too far behind. We are heading back to our campsite in Incheon and spending the remainder of the week there. I partner up with Jessica and sit with her on the bus. We sit towards the back with all my other unnies. We chat about our adventures on Walmido island and giggle. Jessica is telling us her story when she won a large teddy bear in the duck-fishing game.

I glance around the bus and notice someone looking back at me. My eyes trail to that person and I notice that it's Yesung and he smiles and waves at me. I laugh at his silliness and wave back. I notice Hyuna looks back. She smiles at me and I weakliy smile back at her. She drags Yesung's attention back to her and quickly glances back at me. She gives me a dirty look. I roll my eyes and fold my arms and look out the window.

"Fany, is everything ok?" Jessica asks me.

"Hmm...Oh, everything is fine, I was just thinking of how untidy our bathroom was this morning when I went in to take a shower in my hotel room" I lie for my own benefit. Jessica gives me a questioning look. I laugh and shake off her worry and she laughs too.

"do you have any other stories?" I ask her to distract her. She nods.

"I'll tell you about Ailee, me and her got partnerd for the scavenger hunt last night" she tells me.

I give her a look of sympathy. "That must have " I say.

"It sure did, she kept texting the whole time, and she slipped away for a while too" Jessica says. That must have been when she took the photos. The photos.

"Jessica, did you get a message this morning or sometime last night from a blocked number?" I ask her.

She thinks about it for a while and suddenly her face lights up. "Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you, I got this picture of you and Yesung on the ferris wheel, who took it?" she asks.

I sigh. "You tell me" I say and stare out the window.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I unpack my bag pack and put my un-clean clothes aside as I get ready for bed. I've been trying to ignore Yesung...well...Hyuna for the whole day, and I did a pretty good job at it, until I remembered that she was in the same room as me. I sigh as I flop down on the bed. My eyelids fall heavy and I drift off with my pink bunny in my hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyelids slowly open and I rub them. They feel sore. I sit up and look around the room. Most beds have already been made. I begin to hug the bunny toy infront if me when I notice I'm hugging my own torso. Where has my bunny gone. I look under the bed frantically and between the sheets. where have you gone too? I think. I hear steps from behind me. 

I whirl around and I face Hyuna holding a familiar pink, fluffy toy and a large pair of shiny, silver scissors. I panic.

"Stay away from Yesung or else bunny gets it" she glares at me.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

And that concludes another chapterrrrrrrr~~

Stay tuned :33

Fluff will be coming soooon so make sure you subscribe and comment!!!!