ddukbokki with Lizzy and Raina

Controlled

 

One week later

I'm starting to get into the habit of waking up with my legs and back sore before I head off to school. It's been a week since we came back from the camping trip. I swing open the cupboard in the kitchen and look for something to munch on for breakfast. My eyes search the whole cupboard. Cake? No. What about potato chips. No. Marshmallows? I look at the marshmallows for a while. The image of Yesung shyly giving me his marshmallow and me giving him mine. I think of the icy glares all the jealous girls in the area gave me. Even now Hyuna's glare gives me chills. I shiver as a pick up a banana and walk out the door.

I listen to our debut song over and over. Although we won't debut for another two years, we are already learning the song lyrics and choreography. I peal my banana and bop my head with the music. None of my unnies have school today, not even Sulli. I dream of what it will be like debuting. I'm still in aware of most "traditions" here with music and debuts. That's probably why when I met Yesung I didn't know he was a member of super junior, so he got smart with me. I scoff thinking about it. Just when I was getting back to thinking of debut days, I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn to see Yesung grinning at me. Think of the devil. I think. I spin back around and try to ignore him. If I speak to him and Hyuna sees, my head will be hanging above her door to send a message to the other girls who swoon over him. 

He walks directly in front of me and raises a brow. I roll my eyes.

"What do you want?" I ask him, stopping in my tracks.

"Why do you keep ignoring me?" he asks

"Yah! Am I not aloud to walk to class without being bothered by anyone?" I ask him and continue walking.

"You don't sit with me in math lecture anymore" he says. I don't stop or turn around. I frown and try to forget about it. And besides, he's supposed to be studdying year 12 subjects, but here he is still doing math lecture at a grade 10 level. I shake my head. I guess it's not that bad, we have students from all different year levels studdying year ten math lecture. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I carry my lunch tray through the lunch line. The lunch lady spills a large spoon full of ddukbokki. I smile as the smell fills my nostrils.

"Kamawo"I say with a smile. She smiles back and nods as she drops another pile on to the next person's plate. I hurry over to find a table. My unnies aren't here with me today, and someone else has claimed the table we always sit at. I look around. Of course, my school has the most immature clique system any school could ever have. I scan through. There were the sporty guys sitting at the back being rather rough with one another. No thank you. There was another table that only had four girls around it. Queenkas. I huff. Behind them is the kingkas. It is mostly filled with super junior oppas. I roll my eyes and smile. Artsy kids? They are having fun already, I don't want to spoil it. There are a few other tables that are all un-appealing to me. I walk over and take the last table that has not a single person at it. 

I settle down in my seat and plunge my fork into the warm pile of ddukbokki. My mouth scrapes the fork clean and chew. As I enjoy my food I'm shadowed. I look up. Yesung is looking at me and takes a seat. He holds his ddukbokki and smiles at me. Why are you still smiling? Haven't I treated you terribly enough for you to leave me alone?

"I notice your scar is getting better." he points out. 

My fingers fly up to my face and brush the scabbing of the wound.

"Uh, yeah it is". I look to the queenka table. Hyuna's back is to me and I can see Ailee's face. Nana is next to her. I notice she's looking at me. She's asking her head. I worry. I stand up and begin to walk away, I carry my food tray with me. I clench my eyes shut and try to clear my mind, I can feel Yesung's hurt eyes following me. I find the courage to keep walking. I open my eyes when the room falls silent, all eyes are on me. I am about to pass the queenka's table. Nana looks at me with sorrow. That's when I know I can't turn back. I feel myself become slightly airborne as I fall t the ground, dropping the plate before me and falling into it, I can feel an uncomfortable warmth on my chest. As I lift myself up I hear students howling with laughter. I sit on my knees and look down at my white school shirt. Completely covered in red ddukbokki sauce. I hear Hyuna's laughing stop as it becomes worry.

"Are you ok?" she asks. Before I can give her an answer I notice Yesung is standing beside her. Quick personality change. I glare at her, she batters her eyelashes all innocently. Yesung's hand clasps mine as he helps me up. When I stand up he is still holding my hand and neither if us wants to let go.

"Are you ok?" he asks me worriedly. I rub the back of my neck shyly and before I can answer I look around. Hyuna is glaring at me  along with many other girls, and the are a few murmurs. I look at my hand. Still safe in his. I drop his hand and hurry off.

"Where are you going?' Hyjna asks folding her arms. I freeze in my tracks bd turn around. I try o hold myself together. I give her pleading eyes.

"Why do you care?" I ask bitterly, swallowing the lump in my throat before turning around and walking off again. That's when I let it all out. Tears spew out of my eyes leaving trails on my cheeks. Slam the toilet door close and rest up against up against the wall. I slide down until I reach the floor. My knees are tightly secure to my chest and my arms rest on them. I burry my head in my arms and cry more. I think of my mother, my father, my siblings, my grand parents, my friends. All the things I gave up so I could find my dreams, but instead I find myself in a hole that gets deeper and deeper buy the minute?

The door swings open and I don't bother to look up.

"There you are!" an un farmillar voice speaks up. I look up and I'm facing two girls. One has bark hair and a fringe. She looks at me, worried with her big doey eyes. The other's hair is plaited and blonde with pouty lips.

"My name is Lizzy, and this is Raina" the blonde says, holding out her hand for me to shake. I sniff and look up at them a little shocked.

"You two are Nana's friends" I say, swatting the air between them with my finger. They nod.

"She told us about you" the brunette tells me. I look to the blonde and notice her hand is still open. I slip my hand into hers and shake.

"Lets get you cleaned up" Lizzy says, helping me to me feet.

"Thank you so much" I say, smiling at them

"It's the least we could do" Raina says, wetting paper towel and handing it to me as she wets another for herself. We start trying to get the stain out of my shirt. I finally bring up convosation.

"What was it like when you two were queenkas?" I ask them.

Lizzy looks at me. "It was... Interesting" she says, getting a new piece of paper towel.

"It was fun to listen to all the stupid stuff Hyuna would say, and when Hyorin and Ailee woukd try and become Hyuna's 'favorite'" Raina says with chuckle. They tell me stories about how they stopped some of Hyuna's evil plans and other things she talks about.

"you should be good to go" Raina says, switching off the hand dryer. I thank them again for the billionth time before I head off to my locker.

I slide out the book I need for math. I groan. A class with Yesung. Absolutely great.

I walk into the room. I walk to the back of the room and sit in the seat at the very back. I pull out my notebook and a pen. I tap my pen on my book impatiently as we waited for the teacher to come. 5 minutes go by and we finally hear heavy foot steps out side the door. I look around the room. No sign of Yesung. Aish, that kid is going to be in huge trouble. I straighten my posture and watch the door as I wait for Mr. park to burst in. The figure steps in the door way and scans the room for a spot to sit. It's Yesung. The only spare seat is next to me. I sigh. He grins at me a d takes the spot next to me. His eyes hadn't left me since.

"Annyeong" he says and waves. I smile and wave back, weakliy.

"How are you, are you alright from before?" he asks. I nod. He pouts at my simple answers.

I frown at him. If only he knew how hurt I already am.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I throw my bag on my bed.

"How was school?" Taeyeon asks standing outside my bedroom door. 

"Where do I even BEGIN with school?" I say. She urges me to explain. I tell her about the ddukbokki incident and how bad Yesung is making me feel. Taeyeon frowns.

"Why don't you tell him what Hyuna is doing to you?" she asks.

"Well, the thing is, He thinks Hyuna, him and I are friends. She has a plan to get closer to him, and I figured it out, but she told me the plan. So now, he thinks the three of us are friends when Hyuna and I know we aren't. Meaning, he won't take sides, chances are he won't believe me and will believe anything Hyuna says. So now, I can't hang out with Yesung unless Hyuna is around, and if I go 'too far' she will hurt me!" I say and I slump down on my bed.

"Aww mushroom" she says and my hair. I glare at her and she giggles.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

kekekekeke please comment!

Lee Soo-Man's  secret suprise is coming up in a few chapters, keep waiting :)

please subscribe :33