The coast is clear

Controlled

I hold the necklace up, giving me a perfect view of the shell. It looks just like the one Yesung gave Hyuna, except more of a tusk colour. Could he have made me another?

"what's that?" Yoona says, flopping down on the chair next to the couch I'm sitting on.

"It's a necklace" I say, my eyes still looking at the silky shell.

"Who gave it to you?" she asks, stuffing with  spoonful of corn flakes.

"Yesung" I say still staring at the necklace. I turn to her quickly "I think" I add.

Her spoon drops back into the bowl as she sits it down on the coffee table in front of us."Why do you think that?" she asks me as she leans back into her chair.

"He made me one yesterday, but I suggested that he should give it to Hyuna instead" I tell her, admiring the necklace once again.

Yesung's POV

"You did WHAT?" I hear Yoona harshly whisper from the living room. I swing my head around the corner and see Yoona and Tiffany talking, their backs turned towards me. I jerk back, hoping either of them saw or heard me.

"I told him to give the necklace to Hyuna. Maybe it might settle this thing once and for all" Tiffany answers. Settle what once and for all?

"Dude, she doesn't know that it was your idea, and if she did, she would know that it wasn't truthfully coming from him, and that's what she wants. Besides, if she knew he was originally giving it to you, you're sorry would be sleeping with the fishes" Yoona remarks.

I hear Tiffany let out a small chuckle. "Then what else can I do? I try to ignore him constantly but he will start talking to me and then I'm the one who gets the black eye" Tiffany moans.

"Then tell him what she is doing" Yoona suggests.

"Like I'm not already in enough trouble. I'm just going to keep pushing him away until he finally starts despising me" She says with a sigh. I could never despise Tiffany, even if I tried.

"You can't let her walk all over you! you have mad feelings for this kid and I'm not gong to let zilla over here ruin it!" Yoona's voice is raising now.

"Yah! keep it down! do you want him to hear?" Tiffany whispers back with anger.

"Quite frankly, I actually do" Yoona snaps back.

"Yoona, please, I have this under control" Tiffany tells her.

"No, you don't have this under control, Hyuna has you under control, and I know you're sick of it" Yoona spits as she stands up. My heart quickens. What if she finds out I've been hiding here? I quickly run across the hall into the bathroom and wait there until I see the slender figure walk past.

I always knew there was something fishy about Tiffany only talking to me when we were miles away from Hyuna.

End of POV

I sigh as Yoona's words spring around in my head.

"No, you don't have this under control, Hyuna has you under control, and I know you're sick of it"

Yoona has always been able to read my mind. She knew I liked Yesung with out me having to even utter a word about it, and now she knows this. I sigh as I slip the necklace into my pocket. 

I hear the shuffling of feet. I turn around and se Yesung yawning and stretching. I whirl my head back around so I could face the TV. 

"Good morning" he says ruffling my hair. I jerk forwards so his hand wouldn't have nything to ruffle. He looks at me and pouts. I smirk before turning back o watch the TV. Speak of the devil.

"So what are we doing today?" He asks as the sound of cereal pouring into his bowl fills the silence. 

"Just looking around, doing our own things" I bluntly reply. 

"Sounds alright" he says. I her the shuffling of his feet again as I watch him take a set next to me. "Hyuna and her little army have left" he says again as he shovels a pile of corn flakes into his mouth, causing his words to sound like mumbles. "They left early this morning"

"Don't speak with your mouth full" I tell him as I continue focusing on the TV.

"there it is again, you're being cold towards me" he says.

I turn to him as I notice he is also concentrating on the TV.

"I'm not being cold, I'm teaching you common etiquette" I tell him.

"My mistake, kamawo, Miss Hwang-ssi" He says bowing with a cheeky tone in his voice.

"Don't be a smart arse, you know you don't have to greet me so formaly" I tell him.

"Oh no, I'm just teaching you common etiquette" he says raising his voice higher, imitating me. 

I let out a chuckle and he chuckles too.

"See? It didn't take me long to break you out of cold Tiffany and into warm, bubbly Tiffany" He says, doing little actions too. 

I glare at him and he chuckles again.

"Never mind, cold-fany is back!" he cries, intentionally being over dramatic.

I whack the back o his head and try no to chuckle, it doesn't take long until it erupts.

"This is too easy!" he exclaims

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I link arms with Yoona as we walk along the shopping strip outside our holiday house.

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you before" she says sighing.

"It's no problem" I tell her, smiling. "You were right" I protest as I pat her back.

"Even so, I had no right to yell at you" she says.

"It's fine, I deserved it" I tell her. "And besides, I think Yesung is beginning to pick up on all this Hyuna drama" I whisper to her. Before she can react, someone else is.

"What am I beginning to pick up on?" He asks, sticking his head in between min and Yoona's.

"Oh, we never said anything about that" Yoona says, waving away his concern. He shrugs his shoulders and links his arm with mine. For the first time in a long time, I don't find myself jerking away.

I'm out of the eye of Hyuna. For now.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

So now Yesung knows, but Tiffany doesn't't know he knows!

Subscribe and comment!!! :)

update soon

I know this chapter was kind of boring but you know.....

Bye bye<3